Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are you socially isolated?

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
I'm not talking about the chinese sneeze by the way. I mean have you been involuntarily isolated for a long time. I have been isolated ever since puberty. I spend all my time in front of a screen. I feel liek this behavior had significant effect on my mental health. That and drugs also. I feel that i might end up in a psych ward in the future if nothing changes.

Yes
Although I got a job recently

VERY, my 6 psych ward stays sucked ass

I might be socially isolated but at least...
89DF48751810BFEE4C84471E60745B9AD5B6387B

Well yeah, of course. Though everything considered it's probably just as well it's not like I have much traction with normies.

Last edited:
i have no friend

I have no peer friends.

Yes. Except for my shitty job.

Hiki, so yes.

yes very much so, i haven’t talked to anyone irl outside of my family in months

I’ll be honest about my situation. I’m lonely and isolated but not entirely. Obviously as an incel I have zero romantic interaction with any females. But as far as make friends I have like 3. They are cool and I’ve known them for a long time but 2 of them have become major home bodies. If I want I can go to their houses to hang out pretty much any time, but it’s hard getting them to go out and do anything.

I’ll be honest about my situation. I’m lonely and isolated but not entirely. Obviously as an incel I have zero romantic interaction with any females. But as far as make friends I have like 3. They are cool and I’ve known them for a long time but 2 of them have become major home bodies. If I want I can go to their houses to hang out pretty much any time, but it’s hard getting them to go out and do anything.

Good for you bro! Just having some people outside of family or relatives you can hang out with helps a lot.

I'm not talking about the chinese sneeze by the way. I mean have you been involuntarily isolated for a long time. I have been isolated ever since puberty. I spend all my time in front of a screen. I feel liek this behavior had significant effect on my mental health. That and drugs also. I feel that i might end up in a psych ward in the future if nothing changes.
Always have been, always will be.

if i didn't have to go to work and go out to by food/groceries i would probably never leave the house

I think my social isolation perpetuates itself by manner of me being incompetent when it comes to daily normal activities. As those failures further drive the mindset into me that I am just incapable of functioning in contemporary society, leading me to further isolate myself and becoming gradually worse functioning in social situations or other common public actions.

yes, I was kicked out of society. My childhood friends abandoned me because they were ashamed to be around me. They started to bully me in front of others to show how they aren't connected with me. Later they would just say that life is hard and they needed to do that. When I am forced to go back due to some obligations I am treated worse than garbage. People don't even hide it anymore

Last edited:
Yes, been isolated for years, I have weird thoughts now, not gonna say what thoughts of course

involuntarily as a teenager, partly voluntarily as an adult

Yes, but i actually kind of prefer it.

what's a friend

I am the definition of social isolation

Yes, to the point the cashier doesn't even greet me.

I've been isolated for a decade now, normies don't understand the difference between social isolation and physical isolation, they consider being inside and talking on the phone as social isolation. That is not the case, being in public and not interacting with others is social isolation.

My mother is the only one I have conversations with and when I have jobs I can't talk to anyone due to severe anxiety and asocial personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back