Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you still actively trying to improve your looks?

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date

Are you still actively trying to improve your looks?

• Total voters
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Like gymmaxxig, planning surgeries, mewing, taking care of your skin, ...

mewwing, and chewing surgery saving

Nope not bothered with it at all

I cant due to financial reasons.

No I gave up. I made a lot of detailed plans but I realized that its too late for me. I don't have my dad's financial and emotional support, and I am too mentally broken from depression and suicidal thoughts. I'm also a diseasecel. I'm too short for most women anyways. Then there's COVID which makes travel difficult. Its truly over for me.
same my height(5'5) and race make looksmaxing meaningless

Not really, I try and not get fat since it's uncomfortable being a fatty and I do take Finasteride to stop the norwood reaper but that's about it. I don't care for my hair and shit in terms of normie haircuts, I haven't had one in like 5 years now.

I'm 26 years old, I started looksmaxxing very late at 22... It was way too late, I got a little better looking but still not enough. Also I have back pain issues and had to stop gymceling due to a fall last winter, so yeah basically I'm giving up on it.

i used to gymcel

No it is beyond over for me

Calisthenicsmaxxing. Only surgerymaxx I've done is getting my gyno removed which has mentally agonized me since puberty. Might pursue facial surgeries, but I am too poor right now and I dont really have big hopes for this

planning to get braces to fix my teeth and possibly lower third as well.

At this point, I acknowledge that my life is pretty much over and that I'm just existing day after day as opposed to living. There's only one thing that's left in my life and that's death.
Same. My main cope is spiritualism maxing which I will continue for 5 years after that will come the rope or I will LDAR in a Buddhist monastery

Leannaxxing but I'm it's not really worth it. I'm loosing my looks the more I'm loosing weight

Yes, but only to feel better about myself. No plans of ascension.

No I’m done.

Looksmaxxing is just a cope. It hardly increases your smv. At most it can raise it by .01 points or so. People who actually care about looksmaxxing should go to looksmax.org

just skincare and finasteride/minoxidil.

Looksmaxxing is just a cope. It hardly increases your smv. At most it can raise it by .01 points or so. People who actually care about looksmaxxing should go to looksmax.org
I think surgeries can actually save lives.

Yes. I'm trying to keep fit and to look presentable on most days.

I bought some dumbells and a pull up bar. Trying to improve my skin and trying to stop smoking cause it fucks it up

yes, I have some surgeries for acne and I working on dickmaxxing

Just trying to get rid of my fucking acne that I still have in my late 20s

Yes, I'm visiting a dentist soon.

I'm not improving looks anymore but I'm at a stable point now. I used to be lazy about everything, taking a shower every 2nd week, rarely changing clothes. I take 3 showers a week now, get haircuts regularly, I got braces for my teeth some years ago, and I'm very lean. But I'm not gonna put in 3 years at the gym where gains will be hardly visible under clothes unless you roidmaxx. I dont wanna get surgery either, I just wanna fit in really. I always remind myself normies dont have to do bullshit like working out and getting surgery so why would I

its fruitless, by the time i would look presentable as human im already too mentally fucked up. i need years of hgh injections and countless surgeries, its too much effort when i can just blow my brains out with a 12 gauge

I want to but no motivation.

Want to gymmaxx to 12 bodyfat (although I would be doing this regardless if I was incel or not)
Also trying to fashionmaxx.

Leannaxxing but I'm it's not really worth it. I'm loosing my looks the more I'm loosing weight
Kek I was leanmaxxing a few week now. Now I've given up. Even gained 2kgs. I look like a drug addict loose skincel. Leanmaxxing didn't work for me.

Kinda, but mostly so I don't feel like roping too badly every time I accidentally look in the mirror.
Gymmaxxing (at home) I still do because it's a good cope and releases endorphins which make me feel less suicidal & depressed overall. I never lifted for girls, I was never that delusional.

no not for looks, but i like running so i run sometimes

Like gymmaxxig, planning surgeries, mewing, taking care of your skin, ...
I am eating sugar and salt to bloatmax and turn into a short fat manlets fuck looksmaxxing not much you can do when your broke