[Serious] Are you sure that that guy is NEET???

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
-
on an older rabbit stream I saw his face and he looked different.:worryfeels:

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
He grew a beard bro.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Narcissist
-
ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
of course he is, NEET knows this and thus hasnt written a ban appeal

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
NEET knows he will be denied by the mods.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
It's definitely him. If you compare the picture of himself he posted on his account here and the pictures on his Facebook, it's clearly the same guy.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
Hahha I actually can’t believe this. Nigga has those manchild t shirts too:feelskek:

cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
-
yes it’s him. he made a thread about a facebook post with blurred out names, and claimed one of the commenters was him. upon going to the actual facebook post, that commenter (who he claimed to be) is the source of all those pictures.

on top of the fact that he claims to be the person in the pictures, their physical descriptions match (short, baby face, beard), and their names match as well. so it is 100% him

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
-
yes it’s him. he made a thread about a facebook post with blurred out names, and claimed one of the commenters was him. upon going to the actual facebook post, that commenter (who he claimed to be) is the source of all those pictures.

on top of the fact that he claims to be the person in the pictures, their physical descriptions match (short, baby face, beard), and their names match as well. so it is 100% him
ok thx for explaining everything in detail. In a pm he told me that the guy was a friend of him but we all can agree that he is lieing.

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-

that wasn't very smart of him

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
yup, it is believe it or not

shoji

shoji

Veteran
-
where can I find this picture