Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you sure that that guy is NEET???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
on an older rabbit stream I saw his face and he looked different.:worryfeels:

He grew a beard bro.

of course he is, NEET knows this and thus hasnt written a ban appeal

NEET knows he will be denied by the mods.

It's definitely him. If you compare the picture of himself he posted on his account here and the pictures on his Facebook, it's clearly the same guy.

Hahha I actually can’t believe this. Nigga has those manchild t shirts too:feelskek:

yes it’s him. he made a thread about a facebook post with blurred out names, and claimed one of the commenters was him. upon going to the actual facebook post, that commenter (who he claimed to be) is the source of all those pictures.

on top of the fact that he claims to be the person in the pictures, their physical descriptions match (short, baby face, beard), and their names match as well. so it is 100% him
ok thx for explaining everything in detail. In a pm he told me that the guy was a friend of him but we all can agree that he is lieing.

yes it’s him. he made a thread about a facebook post with blurred out names, and claimed one of the commenters was him. upon going to the actual facebook post, that commenter (who he claimed to be) is the source of all those pictures.

on top of the fact that he claims to be the person in the pictures, their physical descriptions match (short, baby face, beard), and their names match as well. so it is 100% him
that wasn't very smart of him