Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you ugly one of the family?

Are you the only ugly member of your family/relatives

• Yes, other relatives are attractive and im not

• No, my family is unattractive in general

• Some members are good, some not, but I'm one of the bad ones

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dissidia NT

Dissidia NT

Sage
All my other family members are highly attractive. It's a curse

My cousins are the same height or shorter than me, they all fucking mog me to another dimension in looks though. I feel so weak and pathetic.

My dad is a legit subhuman.

Cousins mog me all had gf etc, brothers mog me one of them had a gf already. So yea.

I'm pretty much the only subhuman in my family. I had a stepbrother that I've known for like 15 years or so. Well, he grew up into a chad and I turned into an ugly subhuman piece of shit. I'm so ashamed of myself. I can barely stand being around my family because of the shame. I'm going to rope if I'm still incel my the end of 2018.

My dad was definitely a Chad back in the day. Shame I didn't inherit his good looks.

It’s pretty funny that all the girls in my family (cousins and sisters) are all in a relationship while the males doesn’t really have anything going for them.

My family is ugly and I am by far the ugliest..

everyone in my immediate family mogs me except my dad.
I look better than some of my cousins but they're all in relationships. At this point I'm the only virgin left in my age group.

FUCK, THIS IS SUICIDE FUEL

My dad is hideous... no, that's not right - he's HIDEOUS. I look almost exactly like him, just younger and with hair (thanks again finasteride).

My mom is quite good-looking. She even did amateur modeling when she was younger. My dad looked better when they married, and he was making good money, but he was still not much of a catch even then. I asked my mom why she married my dad, and she said she wanted someone who wasn't going to leave her. I took that to mean she wanted dependable beta-buxx. Also my mom is very non-sexual, she has almost no desire at all. The impression I get is that she looks down on sex.

My dad is hideous... no, that's not right - he's HIDEOUS. I look almost exactly like him, just younger and with hair (thanks again finasteride).

My mom is quite good-looking. She even did amateur modeling when she was younger. My dad looked better when they married, and he was making good money, but he was still not much of a catch even then. I asked my mom why she married my dad, and she said she wanted someone who wasn't going to leave her. I took that to mean she wanted dependable beta-buxx. Also my mom is very non-sexual, she has almost no desire at all, and looks down on sex.
I bet you love it when people say you look like your dad :kys::kys::kys:

I bet you love it when people say you look like your dad :kys::kys::kys:
I don't go out with him much, but occasionally someone will say that I look like my dad. I think most people realize that would be an insult, so don't point out the obvious similarities.

In my generation i am easily the most subhuman and least likely to get a gf

My dad was ugly, but he's dead. Not as ugly as me though. All my brothers inherited the good looks of my mom's family, but only I - who never could get any - was hugely interested in girls and the erotic even as a kid.

Creation is one big setup to maximize misery.

My nuclear family were all considered attractive whereas some aunts/uncles/cousins were ugly or average.

Not the worst-looking overall at the moment, but basically everyone in my family looked better at that age (18-25yo)- even my grandfather that was at the same level of balding as me. The only person I mog is my 2nd cousin.

It’s pretty funny that all the girls in my family (cousins and sisters) are all in a relationship while the males doesn’t really have anything going for them.

Teehee girls can be incel too

My mom is quite good-looking. She even did amateur modeling when she was younger. My dad looked better when they married, and he was making good money, but he was still not much of a catch even then. I asked my mom why she married my dad, and she said she wanted someone who wasn't going to leave her. I took that to mean she wanted dependable beta-buxx. Also my mom is very non-sexual, she has almost no desire at all. The impression I get is that she looks down on sex.

In those actual words, she didn't want to be left???

All my brothers and cousins are chads and are married to blonde, white, big boob, big butt, fucking supermodels. They always rub it my face every time i see them. My dad is 50 and he look like he's 20 and is a chad. He doesn't even talk to me anymore ever. My mom has fucking supermodel looks and has enourmous tits and ass. I almost wish i could remember being a baby sucking her tits. She's the only person in my family who supports me and genuinly carres about me. What the fuck happened to my genes?

My dad is ugly and my mom was a stacylite. Im ugly but and so are 2 of my other brothers, my final brother is a chad-lite

My entire family is good looking and a decent height except for me.

Where is the "my family consists of normies" option?

Everyone in my family is hilariously ugly, my parents didn't care about the consequences if their actions.

In those actual words, she didn't want to be left???
I can't remember her exact words honestly, but it was exactly that sentiment. She didn't want to have to worry about her husband leaving. I guess she had a history of Chad dumping her? She was in her mid-late twenties when she married.

in my immediate family I am one of the best looking. sadly that isn't saying much because none of us are that attractive. my brother has some potential though.

as for my sisters they are ugly af now but its not like it takes much to get into a relationship as a women.

im the ugliest & my bro is a normie.