Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you volcel if you refuse to date someone outside your race?

JustMKBHDmaxx

JustMKBHDmaxx

Ugly, ethnic (blackcel), tallcel.
I am mainly talking about you whitecels. Would you date?
Black Miss Finland 2016
F85838E9 5EE7 4C66 B2A5 0DC2C379806F

EFBBA753 FF9C 472D 9F85 5021D911C348

I wouldnt blame them tbh

For me it doesn't matter, since ALL women from the darkest black to the lightest pale would reject me.

I’d rather have a white girlfriend but I’d take a foid of any race, even if they are disabled. The only thing I can’t stand are land whales. I’m talking 250 lbs +

Yes you are, I would never date a black foid because I simple do not find them the least bit attractive.

You can have your own morals but at the end of the day, refusing the opportunity to get it with your looksmatch or higher of another race makes you a volcel.

That ape is miss finland? lmao i would still fuck her but black women are really disgusting if that's the best they can look

Yes you are, I would never date a black foid because I simple do not find them the least bit attractive.

You can have your own morals but at the end of the day, refusing the opportunity to get it with your looksmatch or higher of another race makes you a volcel.
So if assuming you were, or currently are a whitecel, and a black foid came up to you cause she was desperate for white dick would you reject?

>black
>Miss Finland
B3F5B8C9 0BAD 4E49 AE9C 8BFFAD09EDA1

It's over for Eurocucks. @FinnCel

Since i don't plan on having any children, then yes, i would date outside my race. Even the woman in the photos you posted, while i don't find her facially attractive, i'd be a volcel if I didn't take it. If she's loyal and truly loves me, then i'm all good tbh.

Yes I definitely would date her. Although her face is weird her body is fine.

Yeah, but I wouldn't be the one refusing.

Volcel tbh, but that foid is kinda ugly

Depends on the race, I consider certain East Asians such as Japanese women genetically compatible.

So if assuming you were, or currently are a whitecel, and a black foid came up to you cause she was desperate for white dick would you reject?

No I'm not white, as for black foids I literally do not find them attractive at all, in that case they are no different to men for me so I wouldn't say rejecting a black foid would make me a volcel.

Id say yes but black women are an exception. Theyre just too fucking ugly

I never understood this "diversity" thing

Yes. I wanna date anyone at this point

How is she miss anything? ... Even compared to pure African foids she's ugly asf... And she's flat as a pancake.. All the bad traits of both worlds and none of the advantages lol.

I'll smash the back. But fuck (NOT) the front. Imagine a blowjob while looking at her face. It's like a blowjob from a dude.

Are you volcel if you refuse to date a Poodle?

Would rather die than fuck an ugly negro

Is everyone here a volcel then, only going for white beckys?

Ofc not. You are an undercover feminist if you think you can't have a standard like "i would date 95% of women in my country".
Im also not gonna date a landwhale as a gymcel, never ever.

That ape is miss finland? lmao i would still fuck her but black women are really disgusting if that's the best they can look
There's been better

Ofc not. You are an undercover feminist if you think you can't have a standard like "i would date 95% of women in my country".
Im also not gonna date a landwhale as a gymcel, never ever.
She’s probably most people here’s looksmatch. If you won’t date your looksmatch then you deserve to be incel. Unless you have a lot of money, and you can betabux for higher tier women.

Quintessentially Finnish

She’s probably most people here’s looksmatch. If you won’t date your looksmatch then you deserve to be incel. Unless you have a lot of money, and you can betabux for higher tier women.
My looksmatch is an ugly white women. I would gladly take one.

I am mainly talking about you whitecels. Would you date?
Black Miss Finland 2016

That's the best looking black woman they could find?

It's not hard to find better looking ones if they wanted to shoehorn diversity so much.

What happened to her eyelashes? Get to close to the fire while cooking marshmallows?

She’s not very attractive but yeah neither am I

I would fuck black foids but not that one, thats like a 1/10 jfl at cuckland