Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW are you willing to fuck the new anime version of Dot Warner from the 2020 Animaniacs Reboot?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
It's okay if you do, she "has wit" now and is technically 90 years old.
3969057%20-%20Animaniacs%20Animaniacs_2020%20Dot_Warner%20Dotflood%20PalComix%20bbmbbf.png
3957041%20-%20Animaniacs%20Animaniacs_2020%20Dot_Warner%20WildBlur.png
4000899%20-%20Animaniacs%20Animaniacs_2020%20Darkpain%20Dot_Warner%20Dotflood%20dotflood2k21.jpg
4000224%20-%20Animaniacs%20Animaniacs_2020%20Dot_Warner%20Scrabble007.png
3999397%20-%20Animaniacs%20Animaniacs_2020%20Dot_Warner%20Dotflood%20SirJzau.png
Lift
c291e02c0770f91a38aa41fdfb3c974c.gif

classic appearance will always hold special place in my heart too though tbh

186b9e7a2f2b28280515acb313febf9b.png
01b0c8f714461199d92141f98cce159c.jpg
930a7bfe5ddd470931d0367f015b1c48.png
798f402d56601fa02c392b49fd8cd247.jpg
ff5d6b22a3f68b064707874a98990248.jpg
Suit
3993129%20-%208horns%20Animaniacs%20Dot_Warner%20Dotflood.png
3981857%20-%20Animaniacs%20Animaniacs_2020%20Dot_Warner%20Dotflood%20Otakon.png

Prefer her older version

This thread already fucked my computer's memory. Also what do you mean she "has wit?"

i'm not a furry

Prefer her older version
her previous version in 1998 was 22 years younger tho

This thread already fucked my computer's memory. Also what do you mean she "has wit?"

the lyrics of the new opening theme song changed "Dot is cute" to "Dot has wit"

Volcel spotted :feelswhere:
imagine al lthe gigachads lurking here who would reject Dot Warner because their cum is all spent impregnating gigastacies this week

imagine al lthe gigachads lurking here who would reject Dot Warner because their cum is all spent impregnating gigastacies this week
she mogs all gigastacies though

U always come up with the unexpected

You are the worst user on this forum
including all banned ones?

also worst at what?

also ALSO your insult sounds kinda like that "wursties" insult used for us

:worryfeels: what have I clicked?

You are the worst, the worst of all
So you are including banned foid/IT infiltrators and chadlite LARPers, worse than them too?

I don't know if by worst you mean like 'most immoral' or 'most incompetent' or 'most annoying', etc maybe you lump together many insults but I wonder which strikes you as most prominent.

Is your thought process one you feel capable of elaborating upon?

OP is the best poster on this forum. By far.

And I'd fuck her if she has tits and ass like the pic with the pink background

I never watched Animaniacs, it wasn't even broadcast in Spain. Probably because it's too oriented to American audiences. Still in South America it was broadcasted kek

the lyrics of the new opening theme song changed "Dot is cute" to "Dot has wit"

that's dumb. her whole personality in the original show revolved around how cute she thought she was, IIRC.
one more victim of the bad trend that's happening now.

also prefer the original dot; it would be more interesting to fuck her.

If she wants dick and I was a cartoon character, sure, would ascend.

that's dumb. her whole personality in the original show revolved around how cute she thought she was, IIRC.

It's hard to remember all the sketches she was in, TBH, I'm betting there were some in the original where she showed some wit, even though clearly they're going to try and make that the greater emphasis in 2020.

one more victim of the bad trend that's happening now.
It's not a horrible idea to evolve a char TBH, given that she literally died and was resurrected from the grave, even though she did another decades-timeskip and didn't actually live through the intervening 22 years since 1998 as Pinky and the Brain did (guessing they age slower than mice normally do)

also prefer the original dot; it would be more interesting to fuck her.
ELABORATE

If she wants dick and I was a cartoon character, sure, would ascend.
WHY WOULD YOU TURN HER DOWN IF YOU WERE NOT A TOON?
PertinentUntriedCarpenterant-max-1mb.gif
AshamedSafeAmethystinepython-max-1mb.gif
1226645.gif

I'd fuck her if she has tits and ass like the pic
what if her tits were that size and you started to fuck her and then her tits shrunk by 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% ?

It's hard to remember all the sketches she was in, TBH, I'm betting there were some in the original where she showed some wit, even though clearly they're going to try and make that the greater emphasis in 2020.

Probably she showed some wit, but Yakko was the witty one, Wakko was retarded, and Dot was the narcissistic girl one.
Her primary characteristic was being slutty and concerned about her looks, iirc.
But it appears they changed it for this new show because they're afraid of giving female characters negative characteristics, as that would be misogynistic.

It's not a horrible idea to evolve a char TBH, given that she literally died and was resurrected from the grave, even though she did another decades-timeskip and didn't actually live through the intervening 22 years since 1998 as Pinky and the Brain did (guessing they age slower than mice normally do)

I don't really know Animaniacs lore that well.
She died and came back from the grave?
That justifies her personality being different, as she's been to the mysterious world of the dead and the knowledge has changed her, but why does she look so different? It doesn't seem like the same character at all.

ELABORATE

The OG Dot Warner wasn't designed to have sex like the new one obviously is.
It would be more interesting since she's kind of a weird shape and feels like her texture would be more pliant as well.
I don't like the new design, tbh, seems like a typical whore.

The old design also follows the principles of classic Western animation, where it doesn't obey the earth's laws of physics and has a rubbery stretch and pull of a cartoon dimension that would be interesting to fuck.
While anime doesn’t give that same impression and the physics are more comparable to our own.

Last edited:
WHY WOULD YOU TURN HER DOWN IF YOU WERE NOT A TOON?
PertinentUntriedCarpenterant-max-1mb.gif
AshamedSafeAmethystinepython-max-1mb.gif
1226645.gif
Well I was thinking a bit more literally in terms of existence but if she offered I wouldn't say no.

I would be very upset
but you would not withdraw, you would coom, so it's okay

it appears they changed it for this new show because they're afraid of giving female characters negative characteristics, as that would be misogynistic.
More like it would be "misogynistic" because twofold:
1) depicting a woman being confident about her looks is not negative
2) depicting a woman with negative traits is not misogynistic

They're afraid of the ACCUSATION of misogyny, not actual misogyny.

Not even the perception: the amount who actually buy into these accusations are negligible (sub 1%) but the amount who LARP about being offended are legion.

I don't really know Animaniacs lore that well.
She died and came back from the grave?
That justifies her personality being different, as she's been to the mysterious world of the dead and the knowledge has changed her,
all did
tenor.gif

why does she look so different? It doesn't seem like the same character at all.
It was actually one bit where they all briefly became anime versions during a cut scene, like they sometimes do on the Ninjago show for flashbacks

The OG Dot Warner wasn't designed to have sex

Not sure if I agree with that

a1240856eb56b2cdd872fb6cddcd902b.gif
32d8e7404c8f7e14d39a624bc47997bc.gif
tumblr_p2zvxjkDn11w9n5kqo8_r1_250.gifv
BeD0yvz.gif
tumblr_mafdpgNR3X1qgeoq5o1_400.gif
08ff30cc2ff22f74ecc00896c473a24a.gif
d64awv2-1f029968-6447-4b7f-a7e1-96bce8956196.gif
original.gif
tumblr_nskzpduVaQ1t2na1xo2_500.gifv
tumblr_ogcoxhrMMR1r239fno2_400.gifv
1464976676561.gif
68fbc655ee00059f-mine-90-s-cartoons-animaniacs-dot-warner-bros-90-s.gif
giphy.gif
ReliableDiscreteHypacrosaurus-max-1mb.gif
1U3.gif
tenor.gif
NippyFocusedHalcyon-max-1mb.gif

has a rubbery stretch and pull of a cartoon dimension that would be interesting to fuck.
how is that not designed to fuck? Making chars extra rubbery so you can violently fuck them with no fear of injury to yourself or them is essentially enhancing their fuckability, that's literally how they design onaholes.

tenor.gif
db5.gif
tumblr_pxda3p3ww41qfqhaxo6_500.gifv
d1750cc7d168eed530f27bc1369d28f37a55e303.gifv

also you would fuck a duck, yes? we can't be friends if you wouldn't fuck at least one duck

More like it would be "misogynistic" because twofold:
1) depicting a woman being confident about her looks is not negative
2) depicting a woman with negative traits is not misogynistic

They're afraid of the ACCUSATION of misogyny, not actual misogyny.

Not even the perception: the amount who actually buy into these accusations are negligible (sub 1%) but the amount who LARP about being offended are legion.

Yeah, in my sentence, the word 'misogynistic' isn't meant to be taken literally. Maybe I should have put it in quotes but I thought it would be understood. I meant it the way you say.

all did
tenor.gif

It was actually one bit where they all briefly became anime versions during a cut scene, like they sometimes do on the Ninjago show for flashbacks

But it's a cartoon and probably not meant to be really dead, as in they start decomposing and shit. Ren and Stimpy also died but they were fine the next episode.

Not sure if I agree with that

a1240856eb56b2cdd872fb6cddcd902b.gif
32d8e7404c8f7e14d39a624bc47997bc.gif
tumblr_p2zvxjkDn11w9n5kqo8_r1_250.gifv
BeD0yvz.gif
tumblr_mafdpgNR3X1qgeoq5o1_400.gif
08ff30cc2ff22f74ecc00896c473a24a.gif
d64awv2-1f029968-6447-4b7f-a7e1-96bce8956196.gif
original.gif
tumblr_nskzpduVaQ1t2na1xo2_500.gifv
tumblr_ogcoxhrMMR1r239fno2_400.gifv
1464976676561.gif
68fbc655ee00059f-mine-90-s-cartoons-animaniacs-dot-warner-bros-90-s.gif
giphy.gif
ReliableDiscreteHypacrosaurus-max-1mb.gif
1U3.gif
tenor.gif
NippyFocusedHalcyon-max-1mb.gif

how is that not designed to fuck? Making chars extra rubbery so you can violently fuck them with no fear of injury to yourself or them is essentially enhancing their fuckability, that's literally how they design onaholes.

tenor.gif
db5.gif
tumblr_pxda3p3ww41qfqhaxo6_500.gifv
d1750cc7d168eed530f27bc1369d28f37a55e303.gifv

also you would fuck a duck, yes? we can't be friends if you wouldn't fuck at least one duck

I'll fuck an anthropomorphic duck but not a regular IRL duck you find at a pond.

No, the original Dot Warner isn't designed to be sexy like Lola Bunny or Minerva Mink. She doesn't have breasts, is shirtless, and isn't really the cliche curvy body that is meant to strike the average man as being sexy.
She CAN be fucked, and many would probably prefer to fuck her compared to the anime one, but being able to be fucked isn't the same as being designed by the character designers and animators to elicit sexual desire in the audience like the new one is.

No, the original Dot Warner isn't designed to be sexy like Lola Bunny or Minerva Mink.
She doesn't have breasts, is shirtless, and isn't really the cliche curvy body that is meant to strike the average man as being sexy.
being able to be fucked isn't the same as being designed by the character designers and animators to elicit sexual desire in the audience like the new one is.

The anime design is probably designed to appeal to a broader spectrum of average male impulse but I disagree being shirtless or lacking obvious breasts or not being cliched curvy means they're not designed with subtler appeals.

latest
latest

I would posit that Sally Acorn probably falls somewhere in the middle of Dot Warner and Minerva Mink, because she does have some curves to her and a slight bust, so I'd agree she's designed as more erotic than Dot's appearance...

But that's just in fixed position. If you look at MOVEMENT then Dot has a lot going on to compete with Sally. Dot compensates for her flat appearance by injecting personality into her movements.

latest
hqdefault.jpg

Bunnie probably fell somewhere between Sallie and Minerva since she actually did have a visible line of separation between her breasts, wore clothing over them, and had wider thicc hips.

tumblr_nm1obpd8Ca1sxudx7o1_1280.png

why the fuck am I envying SatAM era Antoine? I thought I would only envy comics Antoine, fuck

hqdefault.jpg

I wish I was pig boy

SVPKR8.gif
hqdefault.jpg

I wonder if part of why I can sometimes fixate on 2d foids is how animators make them look genuining loving/affectionate/happy and they are often capable and brave.

Virtues I perceive in IRL ones incredibly rarely, I always second-guess any time I see them in IRL people in general (foid or guy) tbh

with 2D it just seems like genuine characters I can believe in, shaped by trauma to be humble, molded by the clay of battle and strife to be too damn good for me yet I'd rather pine for their unattainable purity than for the comparatively corrupt minds of 99% of foids

I never watched Animaniacs, it wasn't even broadcast in Spain. Probably because it's too oriented to American audiences. Still in South America it was broadcasted kek
Not Spain but we didn't get Animaniacs too but there Pinky and the Brain

The anime design is probably designed to appeal to a broader spectrum of average male impulse but I disagree being shirtless or lacking obvious breasts or not being cliched curvy means they're not designed with subtler appeals.

latest
latest

I would posit that Sally Acorn probably falls somewhere in the middle of Dot Warner and Minerva Mink, because she does have some curves to her and a slight bust, so I'd agree she's designed as more erotic than Dot's appearance...

But that's just in fixed position. If you look at MOVEMENT then Dot has a lot going on to compete with Sally. Dot compensates for her flat appearance by injecting personality into her movements.

latest
hqdefault.jpg

Bunnie probably fell somewhere between Sallie and Minerva since she actually did have a visible line of separation between her breasts, wore clothing over them, and had wider thicc hips.

tumblr_nm1obpd8Ca1sxudx7o1_1280.png

why the fuck am I envying SatAM era Antoine? I thought I would only envy comics Antoine, fuck

hqdefault.jpg

I wish I was pig boy

SVPKR8.gif
hqdefault.jpg

I wonder if part of why I can sometimes fixate on 2d foids is how animators make them look genuining loving/affectionate/happy and they are often capable and brave.

Virtues I perceive in IRL ones incredibly rarely, I always second-guess any time I see them in IRL people in general (foid or guy) tbh

with 2D it just seems like genuine characters I can believe in, shaped by trauma to be humble, molded by the clay of battle and strife to be too damn good for me yet I'd rather pine for their unattainable purity than for the comparatively corrupt minds of 99% of foids

Yeah, true. I forgot about Princess Sally. Even in your linear rankings, though, Dot is all the way to the left, so it can't be denied that she's created to be more cute like an infant or baby animal in design than the others.

And definitely there's a lot more range of movement and facial expressiveness in non-anime 2D.

And since you can write a female character to be however you want, if a male is writing them, they can be imbued with virtues nonexistent in IRL foids.
That's the basic concept of why a waifu is so appealing.
It's unfortunate that real foids are so interchangeable and instinguishable from one other, except in looks, and that the base build of their psychology should be so lacking in appealing qualities.

Not Spain but we didn't get Animaniacs too but there Pinky and the Brain
In youtube there are the songs of Animaniacs with Latin American Spanish dub so I guessed in all countries there it was broadcasted.

It's unfortunate that real foids are so interchangeable and instinguishable from one other,
except in looks,
and that the base build of their psychology should be so lacking in appealing qualities.

I'm pulled to generalize as you do here, but I still try to resist the compulsion, is that fragments of the bluepill my body can't expel?

I know there are at least small fluctuations in the base build predisposition of their psyches...

and certainly there are at least small fluctuations in how their life experiences will pull their psyche in difference directions...

So there are in the end at least small distinctions to distinguish them from another...

Maybe the problem to me is that there's just so much deception in the world that there's no reliable way to ferret out legitimate differences from the masquerade.

Which applies to men too, really.

I think the reason it upsets us regarding foids is the decades of mentally having them on a pedestol thinking (partly due to instinct, partly indoctrination) that they're better, more empathetic, more genuine, etc.

Even if they turned out to be exactly the same as us, that's a comparative letdown from where we expected them to be.

If it turns out they're worse (slightly or dramatically) than men on average then that's even more of a comparative drop, due to the high expectations.

It makes me wonder if situations were ever reversed where there was some age when women would put men on a pedestol and have unrealistically high expectations of us too.

Maybe it wasn't that long ago... it's just hard to connect to with all the misandry in media the past half century.

I'm pulled to generalize as you do here, but I still try to resist the compulsion, is that fragments of the bluepill my body can't expel?

I know there are at least small fluctuations in the base build predisposition of their psyches...

and certainly there are at least small fluctuations in how their life experiences will pull their psyche in difference directions...

So there are in the end at least small distinctions to distinguish them from another...

Maybe the problem to me is that there's just so much deception in the world that there's no reliable way to ferret out legitimate differences from the masquerade.

Which applies to men too, really.

Men are a lot more different from each other than women.

First, they are obviously more introspective and intelligent. I think there are many more "layers" overlaid to the base male psychology than female. Since men can understand complex concepts like morality and philosophy, their instincts are kept in check by belief systems and society, which seeks to repress male instinctual behavior. And different belief systems make men think differently, whereas foids are instinct laid bare by the allowances of society and their differences are not differences in thought processes but in unique sexual strategies based on their phenotype.

And since foids tend to like the same type of man, tall, white, with good facial features, and men look so different from each other, the input they receive from foids makes some men more reserved and others more confident, and bullying by other men can cause damage to the psyche which further differentiates personalities between one man and another.

But foids tend to get the same kind of coddling and validation irrespective of their looks, or at least they are treated positively by everyone even if ugly.

Of course, foids tend to have different sexual strategies in order to attract chad depending on their phenotypes. Noodlewhores may play up their submissive and exotic qualities in order to attract white cocks into their vaginas, for example. And nerdy-looking foids may act innocent and non-sexual, etc.

But I've heard anecdotes of even the most innocent-seeming girls to turn into degenerate whores in bed. The difference is an illusion caused by their unique strategies which are based on look -- how developed their bodies are, how infantile their faces look, what race they are, etc. So if two foid psychologies were switched into different-looking bodies, the result would be that you wouldn't notice, since they will eventually adapt to behave in a manner that suits their newfound appearance best.

And even IQs have a far larger range among men than women, and the double X chromosomes in women prevents their psychology from being too aberrant; because of this, a lot fewer foids have autism and the "backup" X chromosomes make them more neurotypical in any case.

There are probably other small differences that manifest themselves in the manufacturing process, like a kiln that produces pots will make pots that have small differences in their appearance, like little bumps and scars. I think these are so miniscule as to not merit consideration, though. Given the opportunity, they will all act as whores and bitches.

I think the reason it upsets us regarding foids is the decades of mentally having them on a pedestol thinking (partly due to instinct, partly indoctrination) that they're better, more empathetic, more genuine, etc.

Even if they turned out to be exactly the same as us, that's a comparative letdown from where we expected them to be.

If it turns out they're worse (slightly or dramatically) than men on average then that's even more of a comparative drop, due to the high expectations.

It makes me wonder if situations were ever reversed where there was some age when women would put men on a pedestol and have unrealistically high expectations of us too.

Maybe it wasn't that long ago... it's just hard to connect to with all the misandry in media the past half century.

idk, foids are so practical-minded that I doubt they placed men on pedastals ever. They treat their relationships like a job, always looking for a better one, and can throw away men the minute they get into trouble.
And if society or their peers start thinking their mate is a loser, they won't hesitate to throw him under the bus.

Last edited:
She's technically 10 years old but as long as you aged her up a bit for the porn pics. A bit flat chested and small arsed in some of them.

Men are a lot more different from each other than women.

First, they are obviously more introspective and intelligent.

I think men produce more geniuses, but perhaps we also produce more morons? Like we just tend to be less average and go into extremes while foids stay moderate?

I think there are many more "layers" overlaid to the base male psychology than female.
Since men can understand complex concepts like morality and philosophy, their instincts are kept in check by belief systems and society, which seeks to repress male instinctual behavior.
And different belief systems make men think differently,
whereas foids are instinct laid bare by the allowances of society and their differences are not differences in thought processes but in unique sexual strategies based on their phenotype.
I see some truth in what you say, I would just word it more moderately. I don't think all women are incapable of understanding complex concepts like morality/philosophy, but if they tend to average out (fewer high-IQ, fewer moron) then smaller numbers will stray far enough from the middle to impress us and stand out.

That probably shrinks further as minorities are more discriminated against: the 99% of moderate foids are going to fucking hate high-IQ foids so a lot of them might be terrified to actually excel, and hide their IQ to fit in: they have social standing to lose.

Guys suffer some of that (and sometimes hide IQ to adapt) but we tend to have less to lose (less social value to begin with) so we're risking less by doing well at math, meaning the skill will be practised and maximized.

Plus even if foids had no barriers to learning2code (manage to avoid moderate-foid majority discrimination) there's just less incentive to push limits since foids can coast on their thirst value and not actually need to rely on coding/math/engineering to the same degree that men would to carve a place for themselves. Foids often have a large variety of other easier options, so you'll have a smaller-yet minority of the already-small number of >avgIQ foids who actually pursue developing the skills they have a talent for: they'd also need to be oriented toward that pursuit.

And since foids tend to like the same type of man, tall, white, with good facial features, and men look so different from each other, the input they receive from foids makes some men more reserved and others more confident, and bullying by other men can cause damage to the psyche which further differentiates personalities between one man and another.

But foids tend to get the same kind of coddling and validation irrespective of their looks, or at least they are treated positively by everyone even if ugly.
Again, not a universal rule, just a relativistic trend. Foids also get bullied (mostly by other foids) for being ugly. There's certainly an "embrace the ugly" kind of thing going around but much of it is just superficial virtue signalling, where foids are still often cruel to one another in progressively subtle ways so they can maintain a kind facade for the majority of men (inc chads) who value that in women. There are men who fetishize mean girls but it's enough of a minority that I don't think many will embrace that true even though most are prob predisposed to it.

Of course, foids tend to have different sexual strategies in order to attract chad depending on their phenotypes. Noodlewhores may play up their submissive and exotic qualities in order to attract white cocks into their vaginas, for example. And nerdy-looking foids may act innocent and non-sexual, etc.
The+comic+being+referenced+its+not+even++_b46f56c0101b20f34915074feab201b8.jpg

or y'know just embrace being a nympho-nerdette because a lot of us would go for that too

But I've heard anecdotes of even the most innocent-seeming girls to turn into degenerate whores in bed.
We might have varying standards on what that encapsulates, of course.

I'd be more disturbed courting a girl who gave analingus to a single guy than a girl who gave footjobs to 24 guys, for example.

Sometimes it's about what they did, and not who many people they did it with.

Or sometimes even the quality of whom they did it with: a foid who had unprotected sex with HIV+ hobo would disturb me more as a prospective sex partner than a foid who had unprotected sex with 5 HIV- healthy chads. The latter is still cucked but in the "psychological suifuel" realm moreso than the "virus that will kill you" deathfuel.

The difference is an illusion caused by their unique strategies which are based on look -- how developed their bodies are, how infantile their faces look, what race they are, etc. So if two foid psychologies were switched into different-looking bodies, the result would be that you wouldn't notice, since they will eventually adapt to behave in a manner that suits their newfound appearance best.
If we swapped into different bodies I think we would also adapt to use our new appearance though too, like in that "lookism" manwha thread posted last week.

Foids may be more predisposed to being social chameleons than us but we still do it to some degree, so I just want to recognize that this is a continuum where we both exit on and there's no hard line of separation, just a gap in the averages.

the double X chromosomes in women prevents their psychology from being too aberrant;

because of this, a lot fewer foids have autism and the "backup" X chromosomes make them more neurotypical in any case.
Alternate theory: foids have autism more often than men but everyone gives them the benefit of the doubt and just assumes they're empathetic so even when they're sociopaths people just don't perceive/diagnose it.

Male autistic savants do shit like obsess over legos while female autistic savants do shit like obsess over narcissism and manipulation others.

The lack of empathy would not matter because even average less-autistic women (maybe the average woman is autistic?) can already thrive in situations where they don't show empathy towards others. Men will still orbit and worship them when neglected and led on.

Given the opportunity, they will all act as whores and bitches.
I find the labels too subjective tbh. Bitch is like female equiv of jerk/asshole we should prob find a universal sophisticated term for this.

Women can behave kindly and stuff in many circumstances but it seems like there's a switch where the facade drops and they turn on you when things aren't going as they desire. Usually a lot of unspoken expectations accompany their good moments.

idk, foids are so practical-minded that I doubt they placed men on pedastals ever.
They treat their relationships like a job, always looking for a better one,
and can throw away men the minute they get into trouble.

I searched hard to find something to contradict you... I want to believe after

closest I could find was https://abc7news.com/kelsey-cambridge-tesla-crash-accident-san-francisco/5412426/

but when i actually watch this video it seems like they're taking a lot of artistic license here...

holding up your arm wouldn't do shit to stop a Tesla from hitting your husband

more logical explanation is she was trying to get out of the way and he was in the way so he would need to shove him back to get onto the sidewalk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fiLfp1IbDg
is something I also found , but I think foids willing to engage in some melee combat to defend husbands aren't necessarily taking huge risk on themself because they know guys will be hesitant to hit them

Bravest foids tend to be in fiction though

fuck... I didn't even start watching it and I just started welling up and spilling over just fucking REMEMBERING the sharptooth v. littlefoot's mom in bluth's LB4T ... fucking FEELS

I swear I get like that any time there's such a scene, like for example this ep...

selfless male characters in fiction rarely move me to the degree it does when i see it in foid chars, I guess because it actually more closely emulates the self-sacrifice men more often IRL so I'm accustomed to it... foid chars who self-sacrifice deviate from reality to such a higher degree that it's much more emotionally moving

fuck, just seeing Bambi's mom look up, I fucking LOST it too... the scene is just burned in my brain and wrecks me, I'm a silly baby

I dunno maybe this exists IRL more often than I give it credit for... I just know it's a lot rare than the media wants us to believe. There's more foids bragging about their imaginary mom strength to lift cars than foids who are willing to squat w/ 50 pounds to actually prepare for a situaiton where they'd need to pick up a child to protect them from a wild dog much less take a car off them

I'm sure I'm overlooking lots of great male chars sacrificing/dying for others in fiction, it's like I can't see them, like they're not as important to me, because I'm just so use to male sacrifice.

Like for example Gandalf in LOTR is essentially doing that, he prob thought his odds againt a Balrog were lower than LF's mom was against Sharptooth or Bambi's mom was against hunter.

I think men produce more geniuses, but perhaps we also produce more morons? Like we just tend to be less average and go into extremes while foids stay moderate?
I see some truth in what you say, I would just word it more moderately. I don't think all women are incapable of understanding complex concepts like morality/philosophy, but if they tend to average out (fewer high-IQ, fewer moron) then smaller numbers will stray far enough from the middle to impress us and stand out.

Yeah, male psyches are more differentiated because men are XY rather than XX.
I said that women have less autism because of double XX, and that's something I read in a real scientific study somewhere.
If she has one autistic gene and one neurotypical, the brain selects for the more evolutionarily beneficial of the two, and she will end up neurotypical rather than autistic.
I think this may apply to other disadvantageous traits like loyalty and kindness.
Loyalty is disadvantageous because if a foid who was part of a tribe gets attacked by a foreign invading army, it's better for her to betray her tribe and fuck the winners and survive than to die in solidarity with her own people.
Of course, this wasn't selected for, since those loyal women died, but even if this trait was in one of the X chromosomes, the other one, which would likely be the disloyal gene would override it, assert itself, and that loyalty would be "turned off."

Yes, men produce more morons and geniuses, which is a lot better than uniformity when it comes to differentiating personalities. It would be better if foids were this way also, since there would be more variety in their personalities and they would be more useful in coming up with interesting ideas and inventions. The problem is that the "moderate" foid is so detestable. The average foid is so evil that it's a very bad thing that all foids are average.

The few foids who "understand" complex concepts seem to twist that knowledge into something that benefits womankind exclusively. The smarter foids become misandrists like Simone de Beauvoir and there are rare outcasts like Ester Vilar who are hated by all women, but she wasn't THAT smart, tbh. She was like an average male university student.

That probably shrinks further as minorities are more discriminated against: the 99% of moderate foids are going to fucking hate high-IQ foids so a lot of them might be terrified to actually excel, and hide their IQ to fit in: they have social standing to lose.

Guys suffer some of that (and sometimes hide IQ to adapt) but we tend to have less to lose (less social value to begin with) so we're risking less by doing well at math, meaning the skill will be practised and maximized.

Plus even if foids had no barriers to learning2code (manage to avoid moderate-foid majority discrimination) there's just less incentive to push limits since foids can coast on their thirst value and not actually need to rely on coding/math/engineering to the same degree that men would to carve a place for themselves. Foids often have a large variety of other easier options, so you'll have a smaller-yet minority of the already-small number of >avgIQ foids who actually pursue developing the skills they have a talent for: they'd also need to be oriented toward that pursuit.

They don't even have to get particularly good at a thing to be considered great at it. If they know the basics of a skill, they'll be picked over an expert male simply because of their sex. There's no incentive for them to get good, and since their IQs are all within that narrow range of average (which is quite dumb, as average people don't contribute great things to society), they are constitutionally unable to become skilled at nonrepetitive, nonmemorization-oriented fields.

Again, not a universal rule, just a relativistic trend. Foids also get bullied (mostly by other foids) for being ugly. There's certainly an "embrace the ugly" kind of thing going around but much of it is just superficial virtue signalling, where foids are still often cruel to one another in progressively subtle ways so they can maintain a kind facade for the majority of men (inc chads) who value that in women. There are men who fetishize mean girls but it's enough of a minority that I don't think many will embrace that true even though most are prob predisposed to it.

But they always have places to run and hide from that bullying. They get a lot of support from institutions, men who are horny, and tbh, I doubt female bullying is as bad as male bullying. For example, I was physically beaten up a couple times in middle school, and there was no one on my side, not even my father, who said I should have fought back (which I guess I should have). Maybe this horrible treatment makes some men more masculine in the long run as they become stronger to adjust, but it only made me weaker and more scared of the world. Since nothing like that happens to foids (real rape is extremely rare and not as traumatic), I find it hard to believe that they have it so hard in the world from bullying. If you look at a foids outside, they are constantly smiling and laughing and having a great time being a part of the world. I can only conclude that Earth is a paradise for them and there's nothing that really harms their psyches.

We might have varying standards on what that encapsulates, of course.

I'd be more disturbed courting a girl who gave analingus to a single guy than a girl who gave footjobs to 24 guys, for example.

Sometimes it's about what they did, and not who many people they did it with.

Or sometimes even the quality of whom they did it with: a foid who had unprotected sex with HIV+ hobo would disturb me more as a prospective sex partner than a foid who had unprotected sex with 5 HIV- healthy chads. The latter is still cucked but in the "psychological suifuel" realm moreso than the "virus that will kill you" deathfuel.

Okay, I agree. But giving 24 footjobs to different men is still too much in terms of what I would want as a soul partner (the concept of which is a joke), but not to fuck, of course. This continuum is like what kind of shit is most attractive to you; it's all garbage.

If we swapped into different bodies I think we would also adapt to use our new appearance though too, like in that "lookism" manwha thread posted last week.

Foids may be more predisposed to being social chameleons than us but we still do it to some degree, so I just want to recognize that this is a continuum where we both exit on and there's no hard line of separation, just a gap in the averages.

There's no hard line of separation but the trend leans so heavily in the direction of women being social chameleons that we can make a generalization and go from there. Without generalizations, we risk not being able to advance.

If foids are more alike than different in their psychologies, they would necessarily adapt far quicker to a different appearance than men would, as the foid experience varies far less than the man experience.

If you say "no generalizations are allowed," that's SJW polemic that insists that since one foid once fucked a short guy for status and money, foids don't all like tall men. It's reverse cherry-picking.

Alternate theory: foids have autism more often than men but everyone gives them the benefit of the doubt and just assumes they're empathetic so even when they're sociopaths people just don't perceive/diagnose it.

Male autistic savants do shit like obsess over legos while female autistic savants do shit like obsess over narcissism and manipulation others.

The lack of empathy would not matter because even average less-autistic women (maybe the average woman is autistic?) can already thrive in situations where they don't show empathy towards others. Men will still orbit and worship them when neglected and led on.

This has an effect on how autistic foids can fit in MUCH easier, but what I've read is that the double X chromosome prevents autism in females and there are in fact far fewer autist foids than men.

I find the labels too subjective tbh. Bitch is like female equiv of jerk/asshole we should prob find a universal sophisticated term for this.

Women can behave kindly and stuff in many circumstances but it seems like there's a switch where the facade drops and they turn on you when things aren't going as they desire. Usually a lot of unspoken expectations accompany their good moments.

The facade dropping is the important part. A foid might be slightly nicer to you than another foid but when it comes time that you express sexual desire for her, ALL foids will reject you. As far as the important issues are concerned, and when the mask falls, they are at the core the same in terms of how they treat men when something significant is at stake.

selfless male characters in fiction rarely move me to the degree it does when i see it in foid chars, I guess because it actually more closely emulates the self-sacrifice men more often IRL so I'm accustomed to it... foid chars who self-sacrifice deviate from reality to such a higher degree that it's much more emotionally moving

I disagree personally. I've never felt much emotion at the death of female character in fiction (the closest was Alys's death in Phantasy Star IV but I didn't cry). Compare Hamlet's death to Opehlia's or Desdemona's. Or Macbeth's death to Hedda Gabler's.
In the second case, both characters are "bad" but when Macbeth dies i feel like I am sad, whereas when Hedda Gabler ropes, it is as if a rabid dog has been put down. And both characters are psychologically realistic for their gender, and Hedda Gabler's evil is especially feminine and only a slight exaggeration of normative feminine psychology as well.
There's a reason Shakespeare never wrote a tragedy where the principal death is that of a woman; we instinctively know that a woman's psyche isn't capable of the heights and lows of a man's and respond emotionally in kind.
The best chance for a female death to be affecting is in fiction or anime, where the limitations of a woman's mind can be removed, but then there is a huge suspension of disbelief.

Oscar Wilde said, in reference to Charles Dickens's Little Nell, 'One must have a heart of stone to read the death of little Nell without laughing.'
Little Nell was a tiny child foid who was a virgin and had only positive qualities. Yet it still comes across as a joke since we know foids don't really suffer. Her life was still better than that of a average male's, and it elicits laughter when a shitty writer like Dickens tries to make the audience cry by all kinds of manipulations and plays on our instinctual and cucked desire to protect foids and young foids especially.

Plus, males can bring deaths upon themselves through a process of their own thought, philosophy, and actions (like YM and ER), whereas foids are usually killed (when killed untimely) through some external apparatus, such as being hit by a car when hanging out of a window topless or falling off a building while trying to take a selfie.

Tragedy and foids are antithetical, and all deaths in narrative that are effectively tragic are male.
Bambi's mother and Littlefoot's mother are preying on a child's fear of losing their mother, who they are dependent on.
An adult is less affected by this.

fuck, just seeing Bambi's mom look up, I fucking LOST it too... the scene is just burned in my brain and wrecks me, I'm a silly baby

I dunno maybe this exists IRL more often than I give it credit for... I just know it's a lot rare than the media wants us to believe. There's more foids bragging about their imaginary mom strength to lift cars than foids who are willing to squat w/ 50 pounds to actually prepare for a situaiton where they'd need to pick up a child to protect them from a wild dog much less take a car off them

I'm sure I'm overlooking lots of great male chars sacrificing/dying for others in fiction, it's like I can't see them, like they're not as important to me, because I'm just so use to male sacrifice.

Like for example Gandalf in LOTR is essentially doing that, he prob thought his odds againt a Balrog were lower than LF's mom was against Sharptooth or Bambi's mom was against hunter.

Yeah, maybe men are expected to sacrifice themselves while women are not, so it's more unusual when a woman sacrifices herself. Yet this never happens in real life, so there's a huge suspension of disbelief required when you see it in narrative.

And Bambi's mom and Littlefoot's mom were both animals, so there's a further remove from the human female that we know instinctively to be selfish overall and not prone to great sacrifices like men are.

Last edited:
They don't even have to get particularly good at a thing to be considered great at it.
If they know the basics of a skill, they'll be picked over an expert male simply because of their sex.
There's no incentive for them to get good, and since their IQs are all within that narrow range of average
(which is quite dumb, as average people don't contribute great things to society),
they are constitutionally unable to become skilled at nonrepetitive, nonmemorization-oriented fields.

Their accomplishments being embellished was another factor I neglected to highlight, yeah. Even if they do choose that path instead of easy alternatives they won't be as held to task for gaffs and will get pref treatment and have errors covered.

I won't say "no incentive to get good" (there's always pride) but certainly LESS incentive. Not just less need for skill, but even if they WANT skill, you've touched on here is that they might not actually know they aren't as good, in which case they won't try as hard to improve if they think don't think there's much left to improve upon.

But they always have places to run and hide from that bullying.
Still too absolute: they have MORE places to run and hide (always more resources) but that's still not an 'always', we don't really know all of their circumstances. Plus there's also times when resources are available but people have to much tunnel vision to use them, or are paranoid about reaching out, which I would 100% understand. Especially for whatever small minority of women out there have actually been abused by men, I imagine that's especially scary if they weren't believed, since 99.9% women ARE believed even when they're lying.

They get a lot of support from institutions, men who are horny, and tbh, I doubt female bullying is as bad as male bullying.
On average perhaps not, but that doesn't make it any better for those who suffer worse than average.

For example I've been bullied and it sucks, and knowing that there are guys out there bullied less than me doesn't exactly make it suck less.

Like if I refused to have empathy for foid who got a finger chopped off because I got a hand chopped off, then some ultratruecel with his whole arm chopped off has same grounds to dismiss empathy for me. It doesn't need to be a contest.

For example, I was physically beaten up a couple times in middle school, and there was no one on my side, not even my father, who said I should have fought back (which I guess I should have).
If fighting back had led to one of your bullies permanently blinding you or giving you brain damage maybe your dad would think differently. Fuck that guy, he's just like moms, mad his son isn't gigachad. I swear 99% of these fucking poser dads who say "should've fought back" prob don't even buy their sons whey and Total Gym to bulk up because they spend money on beer but then lecture about handling yourself w/ jocks whose dads love them enough to do that.

nothing like that happens to foids
Sure it does,
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL4IhOAPW9M
for example.

There are foids out there who've beaten up worse than me, I know that at least. Not sure about you because I don't know how intense your assaults were.

I just think it happens less frequently on average and on average they get more support.

(real rape is extremely rare and not as traumatic)
Dunno how we moved there but there's not exactly any fixed level of trauma in non-sexual assaults vs sexual assaults. You'd have to compare a lot of factors to whey two particular cases against each other.

I've been pushed/tripped and had food thrown at my head and get in my hair. It was upsetting and at least slightly traumatizing, but I'm humble enough to admit that it's probably at least slightly more upsetting to have forced genital contact from someone you're not attracted to. Or even if you are attracted, it could still be upsetting but mixed feelings might mitigate that.

I find it hard to believe that they have it so hard in the world from bullying. If you look at a foids outside, they are constantly smiling and laughing and having a great time being a part of the world. I can only conclude that Earth is a paradise for them and there's nothing that really harms their psyches.
Sampling bias: you're looking at the ones OUTSIDE, obviously the ones who get fucked up aren't going to be frolicking around as much, they're going to be hikkis on their PCs like us. This is like me assuming world is awesome for all men just because all the gigachads I see playing frisbee in the park are smiling with girls on their arms.

Okay, I agree. But giving 24 footjobs to different men is still too much in terms of what I would want as a soul partner (the concept of which is a joke), but not to fuck, of course. This continuum is like what kind of shit is most attractive to you; it's all garbage.
I guess I try to be understanding, potentially forgiving of a past like that, at least to some degree. Like I need to make my peace with it or just admit I've closed myself off to all possible options. Call it cucked/biddy/bluepill or whatever I guess.

TBH if I had girls who were DTF like girls have guys DTF, probably wouldn't been a carousel unto myself during hornier times. So I can't get too lost in anger over them doing that just because they had opportunity, I'd feel slightly hypocritical.

There's no hard line of separation but the trend leans so heavily in the direction of women being social chameleons that we can make a generalization and go from there. Without generalizations, we risk not being able to advance.
We can totally generalize, I just like to keep the language accurate and not actually round up to absolute all-or-nothings when doing so.

If foids are more alike than different in their psychologies,
they would necessarily adapt far quicker to a different appearance than men would,
as the foid experience varies far less than the man experience.
Assuming that the life of their new foid body is stable, I assume?

If you say "no generalizations are allowed," that's SJW polemic that insists that since one foid once fucked a short guy for status and money, foids don't all like tall men. It's reverse cherry-picking.

"Foids don't all like tall men" would be technically true if all 3 billion women except 1 woman liked them, with that 1 outlier proving "not all".

if "most foids like tall men" doesn't feel strong enough, you could say "nearly all" or "vast majority" or throw a big impressive sub-100% figure at it (99.99% or whatev) but tbh I don't feel the need.

This has an effect on how autistic foids can fit in MUCH easier, but what I've read is that the double X chromosome prevents autism in females and there are in fact far fewer autist foids than men.
I don't view autism as some on/off thing, it's a spectrum of empathy/understanding. I'd be interested in what you read about some kind of inverse correlation between XX and the diagnosis but maintain that I'm concerned they'll just fail to diagnose it because foids don't actually need to demonstrate empathy to gain an empathetic reputation like men do.

The facade dropping is the important part.
A foid might be slightly nicer to you than another foid
but when it comes time that you express sexual desire for her,
ALL foids will reject you.
I'll stick to "most" because I don't like 'all' though I get how it feels that way. I don't like it on the technicality that I haven't tested it by asking out 100% of foids in 100% of scenarios (course if I had I'd prob go to jail for harassment)

Also I don't think rejection would be enough to utterly condemn someone, because I need to keep in mind that I would also view myself as not two-faced if I was nice to someone but turned them down sexually. I haven't actually had any 90 year old grannies or bears proposition me, but if it ever happened, I'd feel squeamish and want to turn them down (politely if they weren't pushy) and not view myself as the bad guy after.

Lots of girls can be bad about this: they might be unnecessarily cruel in rejection, or act flirtacious but back off later when pursued... but it's also possible for them to not put out fake signals and be kind in rejection, and the blackest pill is I may just have to accept it's because I'm the equivalent of a 90yo granny/tranny/bear to her, just as disgusting.

The dilemma becomes: how can I be okay with condemning someone for feeling disgust at an undesired partner while embracing that freedom myself?

As far as the important issues are concerned,
and when the mask falls,
they are at the core the same in terms of how they treat men when something significant is at stake.
Significant things are at stake so rarely I'm not sure we actually have enough proving grounds to know this some kind of 'universal core truth of 100% females'.

I don't feel the need to embrace such certainty. My confidence in this just being 99% of foid psychology is enough sureness for me. Trying to write absolute laws just feels limiting, like I don't want the stress of looking at the occasional grays in the world and just want to round off to black and white.

The best chance for a female death to be affecting is in fiction or anime,
where the limitations of a woman's mind can be removed,
but then there is a huge suspension of disbelief.
It basically takes character development... I think it rarely works in movies due to a lack of time to do that, works better in TV series.

Daylight Demon seems like an exception to that. I think why it works is you just naturally know this is an ugly mutant girl who while I'm sure she could still get sex from one of us:
d1eeys7-b2bf0212-4830-445d-9fed-e6555646366c.png

would obviously be a social pariah whose only way to make a living is with violence.

The reason I buy into her self-sacrifice is because she only does it after kidnness is shown to her by Cybersix, who is so selflessly trying to rescue her that she doesn't even notice a train about to hit her. You just see that shift, it's beautiful, Daylight Devil is just this sort of perfect episode...

Bambi's mother and Littlefoot's mother are preying on a child's fear of losing their mother, who they are dependent on.
An adult is less affected by this.
I think it's more than that: it actually shows through a major life test how much Littlefoot was e actually loved.
Even gigachad's mom probably doesn't love him enough to just go fucking battle a sharptooth like that.
Deep down we know that. Moms will brave some reasonable dangers and even ongoing stressors like jobs but to just risk nearly-certain death? RARE. Actually not even sure if I could confirm and 100% believe in an instance of that not just being propaganda.
I'm not saying it's impossible or anything but just definitely seems super-rare.
What makes me cry about scenes of foid self-sacrifice is just how beautiful such a foid would be and I'm lamenting the truth I feel in my bones of how distant and unverifiable such a thing must be.

But hey, I don't want to harp on foids too much, I'm sure male self-sacrifice is pretty rare too, but I think there's a reason that any time I look for stuff like "wife jumps in front of bullet aimed at her" all Google can give me is "husband covers wife with his body" stories. Of 100 instances of self sacrifices assuming it's 99:1 men:women still feels like putting a thumb on the foid scale.

Yeah, maybe men are expected to sacrifice themselves while women are not,
so it's more unusual when a woman sacrifices herself.
Yet this never happens in real life,
so there's a huge suspension of disbelief required when you see it in narrative.
This could be why it works better for me in 2D.
I'm already watching talking dinosaurs or mutants who can jump 50ft and turn invisible.
The world is different enough that I can believe people have different personalities in that world.
It's just hard to believe that the more fiction resembles IRL because the more it does the more you find it unrealistic for personalities to drift far from norms

And Bambi's mom and Littlefoot's mom were both animals,
so there's a further remove from the human female that we know instinctively to be selfish overall and not prone to great sacrifices like men are.
Eh, it's not like humans are the only species to have asshole moms who will just ditch them.
I guess in terms of natural selection it makes sense because she prob could just get pregnant again.

I'd like to think I wouldn't act like a lion and be brutally hostile to kid of some single mom but I'm sure the instinct is there, I know I've suffered from it.
Foids seem to just tolerate this hostility if not murder because they want chad.

Yes fore sure, I will fuck any foid who is not tranny, not deformed and not obese