Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are younger generations getting more good looking than the previous ones.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Just go back to visit your school and you will notice that Chads and Stacies out number normies and incels.
I walk around the campus and most of younger guys are easily 6ft+ ,6+ face.
The sexual market competition will be more intense since the dating standards will go astronomically high.
Your crush is hooking up with one of them right now.

High school teens look younger nowadays. Yearbooks from long ago they look like they’re in their 20s and when I was in high school from 2012-2016 some classmates looked like 7th graders even in 12th grade

They're getting taller definitely. Even the ethnics are starting to become just as tall as whites.

in 50 years incels of today will be the animals of tomorrow.

Mostly look the same. Better grooming and hairstyles for guys though, and the height thing hasn't changed at all, old and overweight people just lose height

in 50 years incels of today will be the animals of tomorrow.
It's over for discovery channelcels.
Mostly look the same. Better grooming and hairstyles for guys though, and the height thing hasn't changed at all, old and overweight people just lose height
Today they have better nutritional and medical information too.

Any guy bellow 7 feet will be a manlet in 50 years

The competition is getting really fierce. I see literal 7th grade boys with these gaudy hairdos. When I was that age, if you came to school with your hair done like that you'd get called a faggot.

Attachments

• 1539885741036.png
    1539885741036.png
    259 KB · Views: 31
Non-fat younger people are definitely better looking than in the past, but I think it's because of a greater societal obsession with gymmaxxing/grooming for both genders as well as better makeup/clothing for girls (some styles in the 2000s were horrible). Some of it is also birth control / environment hormones making girls look more mature and filled out.

I don't think sexual selection is working so quickly that genetic chads/stacies are ballooning in number.

It's over for discovery channelcels.
:feelskek:

Non-fat younger people are definitely better looking than in the past, but I think it's because of a greater societal obsession with gymmaxxing/grooming for both genders as well as better makeup/clothing for girls (some styles in the 2000s were horrible). Some of it is also birth control / environment hormones making girls look more mature and filled out.

I don't think sexual selection is working so quickly that genetic chads/stacies are ballooning in number.

:feelskek:
guys are getting obsessed with clothes now too tbh

The competition is getting really fierce. I see literal 7th grade boys with these gaudy hairdos. When I was that age, if you came to school with your hair done like that you'd get called a faggot.
Yeah I see so many guys at school with faggot hair cuts its insane.

These are all classical signs of behavioral sink from the mouse utopia experiment. Obsession with grooming, increased male celibacy, and the females becoming aggressive likes males.

I think that we just aging and looking increasingly bad tbh.

yes ive noticed, young people mog me hard