Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are your parents divorced?

Are your parents divorced?

• Yes

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
IF NO:

Please tell me if youre living in a western country and if you and your parents are white.

I feel like there are more divorced parents in white society.

Yes, and both my parents are white.

No, they didn’t do that.

Yes, since 1991. But maybe they'll live together in the future again, which makes me happy.

Yes they were divorced before I was born I think

the more feminist a country is, the higher the divorce rate is

Yeah they divorced on my 6th birthday

I live in Poland, so Central or Eastern Europe depending on your classification
my parents are Slavs (but my grandma is French, so mixed), so again they're white or white-ish depending on your classification

It's a western country and they are white. They argued with each other often when I lived with them. I think they are satisfied with each other and are too old to find someone new. I think they deserve each other.

Nope they arent

Also

I live in a forest and I'm not white.

56274180 gorilla face

No and I’m not white and I don’t live in the first world

No, first world country and both are sand parents

yes but not white, but in west.

Not officially but my dad left us

Please tell me if youre living in a western country and if you and your parents are white.
My parents are still married and they are both white Europeans.

No and we're not white

yeah. my mom had gotten two divorces by the time I turned 14

yeah. my mom had gotten two divorces by the time I turned 14
brutal, can relate. my mom was married, got divorced, met my dad, had kids, then divorced my dad, married another man, and got divorced again. eventually she remarried my dad right before she died when i was 13

My parents are not married

They divorced when I was 18.
That was also the same day (well not exactly same day but same year) my Mother told my Father that he was not my biological Father. She waited at a certain point in time to tell him that. It was a very strategic move.
To be fair to her if she had told him at any other earlier point he would have killed her. He needed to be broken down first before she unleashed hell.

I was in the middle of all this and still hate myself to this day for that whole situation.

Yup they were together up untill 2018

I never knew my father. I used to think he left my mom shortly after they met, when he found out she was pregnant. Until recently when mom told they had been happily married for 10 fucking years when she decided she would have me. This apparently was too much for him.

No they didn't broke up. Unfortunately my mom passed away. Their marriage was pretty solid.

My condolences :feelscry:
May I ask you for the cause of death? :(

My parents had an arranged marriage so their relationship is pretty shit but not divorced