Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Argued with a foid

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I was on jewbook in a political group. There was a post about how there are no women in the group and I commented that; Of course there are no women in the group, they are busy with exposing themselves over Instagram and too brainless to be interested in politics. Then a cuck with an anime profile pic called me incel I sai him to fuck off cuck.

Then a brainless foid came an said something like this "I'm not feminazi but you're brainless fool" then insulted me and I said her "I would slap your head with my cock until you pass out, you brain-dead cock- hungry whore" she then kept insulting me and so I am, but whore, of course, can't argue with me in any way. Since I'm obviously more intelligent than her degenerate cock-hungry ass. Note that it was her started to insult at me, I just called out women and she actually proved that women are not capable of arguing like normal human
then I told her to fuck off to kitchen and don't involve in men's business

Based, putting the whores in their place

U show em kingcel

worst is whores in traffic

it's like they dont have brain

Based.

Whores gonna whore

Just lol at a guy who learned English on a 50% native English forum languageIQmogging a feminist

Just lol at a guy who learned English on a 50% native English forum languageIQmogging a feminist
Just learn English by talking to worldwide grown-ass virgins theory

I was on jewbook in a political group. There was a post about how there are no women in the group and I commented that; Of course there are no women in the group, they are busy with exposing themselves over Instagram and too brainless to be interested in politics. Then a cuck with an anime profile pic called me incel I sai him to fuck off cuck.

You spoke the truth - the worst sin a man can commit in today's society.
On a sidenote I found out about incels when somebody on Facebook called me an incel. Before that I didn't even know the term.

But it is your regular "arguing with holes" picture.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I like hearing stories like this keep doing this shit ok

BTW I am no longer a member of any FB group. I have been banned from all of them for my political views.

'Incel' is the new pejorative for nerds, losers, and ugly people.:feelsrope:

I hope they all think we will go ER.

You can't really argue with femoids, they won't provide any arguments and will always try to insult you