Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Arizona shooter called a self-professed incel in court.

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
""

timestamp @ 0:42

Armando Hernandez Jr.—the 20-year-old suspect arrested for the Wednesday night shooting at the Westgate Entertainment District in Glendale, Arizona which injured three people—identifies as an "incel" who was deliberately targeting couples during his shooting spree, according to a state prosecutor.

For a minute I thought I knew the guy. He's 10 years too young to be who I thought, though.

not really based at all incels are going to be persecuted now

He is a nigger thats it.

What? I thought all incels were white supremacists like IT told me they are.

Wtf he’s a Tyrone mogger, he can’t be incel.

This is all set up by the government so then can banish and punish us even more just like sandy hook it’s all set up Jfl if believe this

Chad

Chad.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. It really sucks that we are gonna get persecuted more from this, I admire that the shooter this time will get no dark triad honeys fanmailing him. Murder is only artistic and interesting if hot white boys do it. Such is the curse of a truecel mestizo beaner. He won't get lumped into being an incel murderer, he will get lumped into the latin kings, just because of his race. The media will NOT give a shit about his motive this time (maybe this is a good thing). If he left a manifesto, only guys like me would care.

Last edited:
If he lost 40 lbs he could Jeremy Meeks maxx

That retard did worse than Tranny Phantom.

Last edited:
>claims to be incel in court
>doesn't even get a score worth talking about
>doesn't kill himself

What does this faggot think is going to happen? He'll get out in 20 years? Fuck, just kys boyo. No need to waste time in Club Fed.
You need at least one kill to be a saint. Low effort attempt.

False flag op
Governments trying to frame us for shit we have nothing to do with

the more incels are demonised, the more demons are created.

For a minute I thought I knew the guy. He's 10 years too young to be who I thought, though.

What a retard. It's like he didn't even plan it at all. Possibly the worst attempted ER where shots were actually fired.

You call that a Tyrone?
He has a VERY good eye profile and strong slayer bones/jaw line. He is a mogger. Another reason to be persecuted. I am glad that some people are figuring this out at least.

He has a VERY good eye profile and strong slayer bones/jaw line. He is a mogger. Another reason to be persecuted. I am glad that some people are figuring this out at least.
Hes not even black

Hes not even black
JFL at face-blind celibates mistaking spics for niggers.

It's not like there is altogether much difference, but there's still a distinction to be made.

The guy who tweeted that is a currycel. JFL.

Screen Shot 2020 05 22 at 43100 AM
Screen Shot 2020 05 22 at 43124 AM

Legend says that he got lots of bobs and vegene of cracknog dogfcukers after the tweet.

giphy.gif

"Alrite Enrique, we can do it the easy way here, when we go out there you will say what I told u to say or Nana n little Paula might hv a visitor tonight"

I respect him for proudly saying he is an incel. Low inhib mogs me

does anyone have his score? bc itd be a damn shame for him to implicate us with an ER shit tier score. At least try to net double digits.

does anyone have his score? bc itd be a damn shame for him to implicate us with an ER shit tier score. At least try to net double digits.
bodycount?
None. I'm not sure he was even trying to kill people; he some lady at gunpoint on the ground and didn't coup de gras

jfl at racecopers in this thread.If we ever get a killer that mentions co we can be sure we are going to get banned.

False flag op
Governments trying to frame us for shit we have nothing to do with
100% this. Isn't it such a "coincidence" that after that machete attacker is called an incel in Toronto this happens?

The I.N.C.E.L. holocaust is coming. We are the jews now.

This is all set up by the government so then can banish and punish us even more just like sandy hook it’s all set up Jfl if believe this
Yes man. In a video he was literally right infront of a foid with a gun pointed at her. He did not kill her. The only critically wounded man was a 19 year old.

This is either plot to take down incels or some guy doing it just for fame. If he was legit he would have actually fucked killed. That guy in germany with a glorified homemade hand cannon got atleast one person.

Yes man. In a video he was literally right infront of a foid with a gun pointed at her. He did not kill her. The only critically wounded man was a 19 year old.

This is either plot to take down incels or some guy doing it just for fame. If he was legit he would have actually fucked killed. That guy in germany with a glorified homemade hand cannon got atleast one person.

It’s really obvious. The prosecution service offered him a deal whereby he claims to be an incel and he gets better treatment (a nicer cell or an extra meal in prison or some shit). They then get more funding to target innocent incels and frame them as terrorists (meanwhile the government bombs children in Yemen etc).

Gigacope. Incels aren't owning any Rothschild central banks anytime soon.
I mean in the sense that we will be rounded up and put onto trains bound for re-education camps where we will be taught to respect wahmen.