Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Army veteran accused me of being an Antifa member and I nearly got kicked out of a hair salon.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Some military veterans are so fucking entitled, and everyone sucks their dick because they're scared of them.

I go into the hair salon and wait to get my hair cut, and this guy and his kid come in. Him and the hairstylist start talking and started talking about people being lazy, expecting welfare, etc. He said that he was a veteran, and he had to pay for his college. Since veterans get their school covered, I was confused, and said "what do you mean you didn't get free college?".

This guy then condescendingly told me "I did pay, with my service". I told him I understood, and he says "no, you don't understand. You kids who play Call of Duty, it's not like that". I told him that I don't play Call of Duty, and he kept talking over me. I raised my voice and said "don't talk over me and don't talk down to me, I've been sympathetic towards you". At this point the hairstylist and people waiting for haircuts start telling me "let it go, don't do this here. You're going to have to leave if you continue on".

This guy THEN has the nerve to say "I'm sorry everyone, this is the kind of person that ANTIFA recruits". I fucking lost my shit. I stood up, went up to him and said "YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO CALL ME A TERRORIST!". He puts on this phoney bravado and says "lower your voice dude, calm down. Don't talk like that in front of my son" I continue to tell him that he has no right to talk down to me and to talk shit to me. He says "fine, sit down". Not wanting to be seen as the aggressor and get kicked out of the store, I sit down, NOT because he told me to. He then says that he has this special license from the military and that he can arrest me, and I told him "don't fucking threaten me". Like the coward he is, he says "I'm not, I'm telling you". Yeah, sure. He starts talking more shit about me to the hairstylist, and I told him "don't fucking talk about me, don't talk to me". He finally shuts up. Some time passes, and I calm down. In a calm voice, I try to initiate a reasonable discussion with him, and he goes "hey you said it, don't talk to me". Not being a hypocrite, I stopped talking to him.

I finally get my haircut, and as one of the other guys are leaving, this guy goes outside to talk more shit about me to a total stranger. I can't do anything because I'm getting my hair cut, and I don't want my haircut to go unfinished. While he's outside, the hair stylist tells me she's sorry about what happened. The guy comes back in, I pay, and as I'm leaving, I tell the guy "you're a fucking disgrace", and kept walking. Like the overcompensating pussy he is, he didn't come after me.

I went into my car and cried. As you all know, I am anything BUT a liberal. Despite all the mistreatment I've received due to being incel, I've always upheld American values, not this fake bravado that passes as American values. For him to not only call me a soyboy, but to call me a left wing terrorist legitimately makes me sad. All because I didn't bow down to him.

I'm so fucking sick of these entitled veterans. I don't care what you did in the military, you do not have more rights than any of us, and you have no right to bully the citizens you claim to protect. The way they act here is indicative of how they behave overseas, bullying other nations and killing innocent people. They have to mention their military experience EVERYWHERE they go, expecting special treatment. The guy didn't even wear a mask inside, even though it's required for entry, and nobody said anything. This guy got mad all because I used a phrasing that he didn't like. Any person with a modicum of intelligence would realize that when I say "military veterans get free college", that they're getting it FOR serving in the military. It doesn't need to be spelled out. This guy's a brainwashed retard that the military often attracts, and takes any and everything as an offense.

Let's be real though, the guy didn't like me because I'm an incel. It didn't help that my hair was all long and overgrown from the quarantine, and I was bloated when I came in. It's clear that nobody actually agreed with this guy, but they are pussies and catered to him because "Muh military experience". People are such cowards, and are the exact reason why these entitled assholes bully people. I stood up to him because I'm sick of them getting away with it, but if everyone else is gonna stand by and let me get slaughtered, than fuck them. I hate liberals, but I fucking hate all these right wing retards. They deserve to be pawns in the Deep State's games and get their heads blown off.

These guys are the biggest fucking cowards too. A lot of them have incel tier faces and were pussies growing up. Now that they're gymcelled and have "status", they walk around threatening people. This guy would be NOTHING without his military credentials. The fact that he's even having to threaten me using his "military arrest license" (that's probably fake) shows how much of a pussy he really is. I never physically threatened him. I got angry due to him calling me a terrorist. If anything, HE is a soyboy and a pussy for immediately hiding behind his credentials. And for getting offended for not using his preferred special vernacular. These military fucks are even more entitled than the liberals they talk down to, and they're worse because they claim to be something they're not.

At least you stood up for yourself

4159.jpg

Ironic

Are you referring to the Joker being implied to have been in the military?
No, I just thought it was funny that a veteran would accuse you of being an antifa member when you're the exact opposite.

No, I just thought it was funny that a veteran would accuse you of being an antifa member when you're the exact opposite.
Gotcha. Thanks man, I really needed to hear that.

Didn't read but I would of done less talking more punching.

Chat shit get banged.

didn't read but posting since already here

Lol! I know the vibe.

I know a vet that refuses to wear clean clothing without holes in them yet wears his literal veteran hat everywhere as if it's his badge of honor!

He won't buy any pants but always buys a new vet hat when it LITERALLY ROTS on his head due to acidic hair sweat!

Guy looks like a homeless bum yet he expects people to kiss his stinky ass for a job he had back in the 1970s!

As if he saved America from the commies!

Now. Add all that to the fact that hes a Hillary voting liberal! Lol!

Proud to be a vet but to lazy to shave his neck beard! Or look presentable in public...

You know what to do.
Tenor 4

Lol! I know the vibe.

I know a vet that refuses to wear clean clothing without holes in them yet wears his literal veteran hat everywhere as if it's his badge of honor!

He won't buy any pants but always buys a new vet hat when it LITERALLY ROTS on his head due to acidic hair sweat!

Guy looks like a homeless bum yet he expects people to kiss his stinky ass for a job he had back in the 1970s!

Proud to be a vet but to lazy to shave his neck beard! Or look presentable in public...
Supporting Hillary Clinton is more detrimental to your country than serving in the military is helpful jfl

Niggas want us to suck their dick because they signed up to go get wrecked by some sheep herders

This is your own fault for bothering to engage in conversations with normies :feelsthink:

Niggas want us to suck their dick because they signed up to go get wrecked by some sheep herders
lol truth. these military fags should shut the fuck up. any incel who wageslaves pays taxes and by virtue pays them
This is your own fault for bothering to engage in conversations with normies :feelsthink:
truth, avoid conversing with any of these mofos, nothing good will come

Mogs me at confronting people when needed.

This is your own fault for bothering to engage in conversations with normies
This, I don't talk to anyone unless they engage first. Also sounds like you went autistic sperg on him after you started engaging with him.

But yes, military does not mean shit. You don't get virtue points for shooting some goat fuckers in a country the US destabilizes under shakey circumstances. Military is a very old an archaic form of power, thanks to technology there is weapons now that can blow to bits a 1000 man army with the flip of a switch. The problem is the men who create these technologies die being forgotten while men who cheat and kill get glorified. We have not advanced in 2000 years, the morally corrupt chads still win and revered as heroes.

Army is for fags who couldn’t get into a real school

Props for standing up to him and I get how it must felt when you got back to your car.

Didn't read but I would of done less talking more punching.

Chat shit get banged.
He backed down after I called his bluff. He was smart not to make any moves. He was standing with his back to a glass window, and he'd have flown right through it.
He was probably a "POG," and most join the military because they don't really have better options. But then it swells their head because everyone has to say "thank you for your service!" even if they were a pencil pusher in the air force.
I figured. Hell, he could've been a cook or janitor on the army base for all I know. You're absolutely right.
Lol! I know the vibe.

It's so funny how this guy accused me of being a liberal, but he's the one who feels entitled to special treatment. And this guy was 37 years old, no surprise he's an insecure douchebag.
He's lucky he backed down when he did
Supporting Hillary Clinton is more detrimental to your country than serving in the military is helpful jfl
Joker pointing gif

Lol. You know they're running army rape game on the natives. These guys reveal their true colors when they come back and bully the people they claim to protect. They're obnoxious brutes!
4-Rodger-AP.jpg

True! And I could tell he was a douchebag but engaged anyways. Lesson learned.
lol truth. these military fags should shut the fuck up. any incel who wageslaves pays taxes and by virtue pays them

truth, avoid conversing with any of these mofos, nothing good will come
Exactly. I didn't notice at first that he was bragging about being in the military. That should've been my first red flag.
Mogs me at confronting people when needed.
This, I don't talk to anyone unless they engage first. Also sounds like you went autistic sperg on him after you started engaging with him
True, my voice did crack. However, I'm not a cuck and he has no right to call anyone a terrorist. He may as well have called a black man a nigger
But yes, military does not mean shit. You don't get virtue points for shooting some goat fuckers in a country the US destabilizes under shakey circumstances. Military is a very old an archaic form of power, thanks to technology there is weapons now that can blow to bits a 1000 man army with the flip of a switch. The problem is the men who create these technologies die being forgotten while men who cheat and kill get glorified. We have not advanced in 2000 years, the morally corrupt chads still win and revered as heroes.
Yeah they are cogs in an inherently evil machine.
Props for standing up to him and I get how it must felt when you got back to your car.
Thanks man, I really needed to hear that and I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Congratulations, you learned how insufferable boomers are

What a crock of shit. Dude had to lord his service over you. And that “dont say that stuff by my son” line was dirty. Taking the moral high ground huh? What a cock. And that bragging! “Oh yeah nothing like your call of duty blah blah”. What did you even say to imply you thought it was like that? What a colossal retard. Bases for standing up for yourself, I know I would have just said nothing like a bitch

Most people like him are closed faggots that overcompensate in every aspect of life.
He would never go after you because "men" like him are big pussies. Like a barking dog.
Nothing more, nothing else.

People like him try to put you down but in same time, they're a total disgrace. They're the biggest coward you can think of.
They're the ones responsible for the shit we're seeing. Not as today as it started a long time ago, we weren't born yet.

I always appreciated you @Chris_Jones and I hope you're doing well.
I hope to read you again soon.

Take care.

Most people like him are closed faggots that overcompensate in every aspect of life.
He would never go after you because "men" like him are big pussies. Like a barking dog.
Nothing more, nothing else.

People like him try to put you down but in same time, they're a total disgrace. They're the biggest coward you can think of.
They're the ones responsible for the shit we're seeing. Not as today as it started a long time ago, we weren't born yet.

I always appreciated you @Chris_Jones and I hope you're doing well.
I hope to read you again soon.

Take care.
Hey man thanks for the kind words. The memories of this event have haunted me everynight for 2 months, and have only recently started to get over it. You echoed my sentiments completely. Cuckservatives are the worst, if anything I'm way more based and conservative than he could ever hope to be. I'm doing well btw. 50 lbs down (250 to 200), and have 20lbs to go before my sleep apnea goes away for good. I'm guitarmaxxing too, best cope ever.

And that “dont say that stuff by my son” line was dirty. Bases for standing up for yourself
Whats even more fucked up is that he's using his son as a shield. Not only within the argument, but the fact that he's instigating conflict with strangers with his son right next to him. The kid was traumatized AF afterwards. When the dad wasn't around, I even told the kid I was sorry he had to experience that. He was so scared he wouldn't even look me in the eye. Funnily enough, the dad is white and the kid is asian. This guy is a cuck running JBW game with a kid that's possibly not even his.

Everyone makes fun of sub 8 men

You are pretty low inhib, kind of ironic actually, not many incels can talk back like that.

I do respect veterans (for their willingness to die for their country, but I dislike how they are also defending Israel), but not the entitled asshole ones who literally just sit at a desk all day. Dude sounded like he needed an ass kicking.