Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arnold Schwarzenegger attacked in South Africa

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
nigga was on some street fighter shit

When will this old dude die? srs :feelstrash::feelsseriously:

He was still able to stand lmao.

And of course Tariq Nasheed is a goddamned nigger like always

Day of the rope when?

Why did he do that? What were his motives?

Most likely just anti-white sentiment. There's stories of Boers getting killed for literally no reason other than them being white every week in that shithole.

Honestly probably just attention seeking, though of course the SJWs are turning it into a #wokekang giving it to the eeeeeeevil hetero white cismale and then crying RAYSISS when people call the dude a dumbass.
Ugh. I hate being expected to pick a side in this shit.

Honestly probably just attention seeking, though of course the SJWs are turning it into a #wokekang giving it to the eeeeeeevil hetero white cismale and then crying RAYSISS when people call the dude a dumbass.
Ugh. I hate being expected to pick a side in this shit.

Is that really happening? Aren't those types the outliers this time? Who dislikes Arnie? I mean I've seen those posts, but they're getting lambasted last I checked. Everyone's talking about Austrian colonialism, but Arnold is pretty much American after 50 fucking years

We wuz kangz n shiettttt

JFL it didn't even do anything to him.

South Africa is lifefuel, blacks there keep whites in thorough check, whites are poor and live in slums. They shit on the streets too.

I support the nigger in this one. Knock that jew out.

When will they learn?

whites are poor and live in slums
Whereas the blacks live lives of luxury, right? That redistribution of wealth totally did its thing like it always does, I'm sure.

Arnold should of gone terminator on that little nigger kid.

what a little cunt, teach your crotchspawn not to dropkick strangers

He tried to destroy the terminator bro

Lol @ that subhuman tried to do something to the bic boi

South Africa is lifefuel, blacks there keep whites in thorough check, whites are poor and live in slums. They shit on the streets too.

The country is on the verge of a water shortage and has descended into total shithole status since apartheid ended but of course you retard shitskins with your sociopath levels of antiwhite hatred could spin this as life fuel

The country is on the verge of a water shortage and has descended into total shithole status since apartheid ended but of course you retard shitskins with your sociopath levels of antiwhite hatred could spin this as life fuel

LMAO a butthurt cracker spotted. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

LMAO a butthurt cracker spotted. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
People are literally going to die of dehydration by the millions soon in that country when it used to be the crown jewel of Africa but hehe it's funny because fuck white pipo

People are literally going to die of dehydration by the millions soon in that country when it used to be the crown jewel of Africa but hehe it's funny because fuck white pipo

Oh wow calm down, I am saying life fuel because they are also actively engaged in street-shitting. Yes, I hate crackers, except those who are into street-shitting, they are like my brothers -- shit-brothers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh wow calm down, I am saying life fuel because they are also actively engaged in street-shitting. Yes, I hate crackers, except those who are into street-shitting, they are like my brothers -- shit-brothers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I like you

Oh what a pity :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Just knock out that leftist vegan cunt tbh

Amazing, he hardly even stumbled

Extreme lifefuel!!!!

Except for the fact that the whites still control most of the south African economy. JFL

Last edited:
Visit the Coal.....Pay the Toll...

black people are vocal and low inhibition, they dont worry about the social consequences of thier actions as much as other races, they are not prisoners of their thoughts, as much. i should say south african people are shit in general, south africa is the worst place for pussy, there are shitloads of chads in this country, the gym culture is very strong here, also sports is important here. I have done tinder experiments and seen the shitloads of chads in this country.

r/rolereversal
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Offtopic but made sense to me

have u taken a look at those abominations??? those arn;t white.
relax tbh, they are only hurting farmers who supply them food and income.

arnold's reaction

DGRg99yV0AAZJBY.jpg:large

who threw that piece of paper at me? :chad:

Why do people tend to start fights by either taunting or attacking not-so-sensitive parts of the body?

Arnold tanked that lightweight flying kick like a champ.

Fuck both of them.

Subhuman niggers need to starve and leave africa to the whites

typical coloured alien