Art studies thread

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
1-point-example-jpg.71324
3-jpg.71325

I'm starting this thread to do 2 things for myself and others: 1. To motivate and 2. To keep track of "progress"

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Nice work b-row, looks much better than before.
Mind the floor tilethingy's perspective in the hall one though, those are supposed to allign with the wall lines and not be on their own like that or it will look wrong.
Keep it up.

T

TravisBickleCel

Banned
-
I’m going to start a bachelor program in composition and functional harmony if that counts

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Veteran
-
I practice 4-5 hours a week and want to draw a comic

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Paragon
-
Not over for artistcels.

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
I practice 4-5 hours a week and want to draw a comic
I think I draw like 2-3 hours a day now tbh. Used to only do it a few hours a week from September to November.
also 1 more point to mention I draw using my middle finger thumb and index finger, i'm pretty sure that this isn't the way that you're supposed to draw but I legit can't use the normal drawing grip because the tablet is so slippery.

Last edited:
ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Veteran
-
I think I draw like 2-3 hours a day now tbh. Used to only do it a few hours a week from September to November.
also 1 more point to mention I draw using my middle finger thumb and index finger, i'm pretty sure that this isn't the way that you're supposed to draw but I legit can't use the normal drawing grip because the tablet is so slippery.
I've seen other artists using the same grip, maybe a matter of preference

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
3-jpg.71504
i'm lazy af ughhhhhhhhhh well I only practiced for like an hour today cause i'm an idiot.

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
3-jpg.71804
gonna finish this doc up after my nap gonna start drawing anime faces next.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Good cope tbh

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
I’m too low IQ to draw I just suck with anything involving paper work.

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
-
Those are good man, keep it up!

I especially like that perspective pic... try 2-point perspective next? Now that's a real challenge lol.

two-point-perspective-cubes-jpg.72625

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
guys my wrists are cramping help

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
oc-jpg.73672

The geometry on the right side of the hallway is not correct, buddy boyo.
Also your eyes are too far up. Eyes are always in the exact middle of the skull.

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
View attachment 73672
Also your eyes are too far up. Eyes are always in the exact middle of the skull.
my eyes are fine idiot
gay-jpg.73673
I do agree the door is a bit fucked tho but it's still in sketch phase.
View attachment 73672
Also your eyes are halfway down your cranium not the "skull" :feelsseriously:
220px-skullfromthefront-jpg.73674

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
Thx for calling me idiot when I just wanted to help you.
that wasn't really help through saying shit like "eyes are halfway down the head" is something that you can google in 2 secs. Through I do appreciate the redline on the door anyways sorry i'm just in a shitty mood ;).

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
that wasn't really help through saying shit like "eyes are halfway down the head" is something that you can google in 2 secs. Through I do appreciate the redline on the door anyways sorry i'm just in a shitty mood ;).
Had to try waifu painting too now because of you, how do you like her? :feelsautistic: I fucked up her legs big time, tho.
img_20181221_143535-jpg.73793

Last edited:
Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
Had to try waifu painting too now because of you, how do you like her? :feelsautistic: I fucked up her legs big time, tho.
View attachment 73793
That's actually very good have you tried drawing before/taking art classes? Anyway here's my fixed one point perspective, bottom right line is messed up.
done-jpg.74463

jet112

jet112

Captain
-
well i do 3d art so there you go, its nothing special.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
Good drawings. If I could draw I would but it seems like a fun and interesting cope :feelsokman:

S

SeifEsteem

My name is Zesto
-
Ngl ur pretty subpar

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Linux user
-
Nice cope OP. Please draw our lord and savior ER and St. BO2C

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Linux user
-
I'll do that somewhere around 2-3 A.M eastern time. Gonna play some new games that I got.
Have fun you aren't shit at drawing SE is just having a bad day

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
Have fun you aren't shit at drawing SE is just having a bad day
Yeah i'm fine with people calling me bad, but it's annoying if they call me bad and don't offer anything for me to improve.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

sleep forever
-
Yeah i'm fine with people calling me bad, but it's annoying if they call me bad and don't offer anything for me to improve.
u're bad

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
if u dont have natural aptitude for an art/skill just drop it tbh, it's not gonna put out any objective return
I've been doing this for like 2 months and not even consistently either. I've been making improvements and huge changes should happen in 2019. Natural talent only gets you so far.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

sleep forever
-
I've been doing this for like 2 months and not even consistently either. I've been making improvements and huge changes should happen in 2019. Natural talent only gets you so far.
you've only started drawing 2 months ago? not bad then

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
you've only started drawing 2 months ago? not bad then
In realistic terms I've only really started drawing (1-2 hours a day) around november 20th, anything before that I was mostly jacking off and playing video games.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Watch this guy, he makes a lot of anatomy tutorials that are pretty helpful, i made this by watching them.

I shall redraw this in a more anatomically correct manner in the future, and also make her into a nudist.

Attachments

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
Watch this guy, he makes a lot of anatomy tutorials that are pretty helpful, i made this by watching them.

I shall redraw this in a more anatomically correct manner in the future, and also make her into a nudist.
Yeah I watched some of his tutorials pretty cool dude, right now through i'm doing a whole bunch of skeletons as part of a udemy course.
Also anime figures really are framelets compared to irl people their shoulder width is hardly bigger then the head for the females.

Last edited:
Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Yeah I watched some of his tutorials pretty cool dude, right now through i'm doing a whole bunch of skeletons as part of a udemy course.
Also anime figures really are framelets compared to irl people their shoulder width is hardly bigger then the head for the females.
I personally don't like the frame neoteny(short limbs, malnourished-african-kid frame), so i try to not incorporate it because i think it's aesthetically unpleasant and silly.

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
nice drawings

Akira

Akira

Tee Hee
-
Awesome! Keep it up. I wish I had artistic talent.

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
-
Awesome! Keep it up. I wish I had artistic talent.
I believe anyone can draw as long as you put an actual effort in tbh. It's just that some people will reach a cap and not everybody can be amazing (kim jung gi, range murata.etc). But it's possible for everyone to become decent.

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
-
If you want a job as an artist, you have to be very good. Most fail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fOreVER OffTopic 39
Manletmancer OffTopic 23
Parrtlord OffTopic 13