Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Art studies thread

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
1 point example

I'm starting this thread to do 2 things for myself and others: 1. To motivate and 2. To keep track of "progress"

Nice work b-row, looks much better than before.
Mind the floor tilethingy's perspective in the hall one though, those are supposed to allign with the wall lines and not be on their own like that or it will look wrong.
Keep it up.

I’m going to start a bachelor program in composition and functional harmony if that counts

I practice 4-5 hours a week and want to draw a comic

Not over for artistcels.

I practice 4-5 hours a week and want to draw a comic
I think I draw like 2-3 hours a day now tbh. Used to only do it a few hours a week from September to November.
also 1 more point to mention I draw using my middle finger thumb and index finger, i'm pretty sure that this isn't the way that you're supposed to draw but I legit can't use the normal drawing grip because the tablet is so slippery.

Last edited:
I think I draw like 2-3 hours a day now tbh. Used to only do it a few hours a week from September to November.
also 1 more point to mention I draw using my middle finger thumb and index finger, i'm pretty sure that this isn't the way that you're supposed to draw but I legit can't use the normal drawing grip because the tablet is so slippery.
I've seen other artists using the same grip, maybe a matter of preference

i'm lazy af ughhhhhhhhhh well I only practiced for like an hour today cause i'm an idiot.

gonna finish this doc up after my nap gonna start drawing anime faces next.

Good cope tbh

I’m too low IQ to draw I just suck with anything involving paper work.

Those are good man, keep it up!

I especially like that perspective pic... try 2-point perspective next? Now that's a real challenge lol.

Two point perspective cubes

guys my wrists are cramping help

Oc

The geometry on the right side of the hallway is not correct, buddy boyo.
Also your eyes are too far up. Eyes are always in the exact middle of the skull.

View attachment 73672
Also your eyes are too far up. Eyes are always in the exact middle of the skull.
my eyes are fine idiot
Gay
I do agree the door is a bit fucked tho but it's still in sketch phase.
View attachment 73672
Also your eyes are halfway down your cranium not the "skull" :feelsseriously:
220px SkullFromTheFront

Thx for calling me idiot when I just wanted to help you.
that wasn't really help through saying shit like "eyes are halfway down the head" is something that you can google in 2 secs. Through I do appreciate the redline on the door anyways sorry i'm just in a shitty mood ;).

that wasn't really help through saying shit like "eyes are halfway down the head" is something that you can google in 2 secs. Through I do appreciate the redline on the door anyways sorry i'm just in a shitty mood ;).
Had to try waifu painting too now because of you, how do you like her? :feelsautistic: I fucked up her legs big time, tho.
IMG 20181221 143535

Last edited:
Had to try waifu painting too now because of you, how do you like her? :feelsautistic: I fucked up her legs big time, tho.
View attachment 73793
That's actually very good have you tried drawing before/taking art classes? Anyway here's my fixed one point perspective, bottom right line is messed up.
Done

"Art studies"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Ehhhh don't know what else to call it maybe I can call it crappy weeb shit?
View attachment 73793
Through 1 thing to mention is that it's not very efficient to draw hair like that, think of hair as more like clumps not individual strands.

ill post something tomorrow

well i do 3d art so there you go, its nothing special.

udi-atias-cupcake-result.jpg

Good drawings. If I could draw I would but it seems like a fun and interesting cope :feelsokman:

Ngl ur pretty subpar

Nice cope OP. Please draw our lord and savior ER and St. BO2C

I'll do that somewhere around 2-3 A.M eastern time. Gonna play some new games that I got.
Have fun you aren't shit at drawing SE is just having a bad day

Have fun you aren't shit at drawing SE is just having a bad day
Yeah i'm fine with people calling me bad, but it's annoying if they call me bad and don't offer anything for me to improve.

Yeah i'm fine with people calling me bad, but it's annoying if they call me bad and don't offer anything for me to improve.

u're bad

if u dont have natural aptitude for an art/skill just drop it tbh, it's not gonna put out any objective return
I've been doing this for like 2 months and not even consistently either. I've been making improvements and huge changes should happen in 2019. Natural talent only gets you so far.

I've been doing this for like 2 months and not even consistently either. I've been making improvements and huge changes should happen in 2019. Natural talent only gets you so far.

you've only started drawing 2 months ago? not bad then

you've only started drawing 2 months ago? not bad then
In realistic terms I've only really started drawing (1-2 hours a day) around november 20th, anything before that I was mostly jacking off and playing video games.

Watch this guy, he makes a lot of anatomy tutorials that are pretty helpful, i made this by watching them.

I shall redraw this in a more anatomically correct manner in the future, and also make her into a nudist.

Attachments

• IMG_20181230_050226.jpg
    IMG_20181230_050226.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 59

Watch this guy, he makes a lot of anatomy tutorials that are pretty helpful, i made this by watching them.

I shall redraw this in a more anatomically correct manner in the future, and also make her into a nudist.

Yeah I watched some of his tutorials pretty cool dude, right now through i'm doing a whole bunch of skeletons as part of a udemy course.
Also anime figures really are framelets compared to irl people their shoulder width is hardly bigger then the head for the females.

Last edited:
Yeah I watched some of his tutorials pretty cool dude, right now through i'm doing a whole bunch of skeletons as part of a udemy course.
Also anime figures really are framelets compared to irl people their shoulder width is hardly bigger then the head for the females.
I personally don't like the frame neoteny(short limbs, malnourished-african-kid frame), so i try to not incorporate it because i think it's aesthetically unpleasant and silly.

1546205480994s
an anon improved my work.