Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arthur made an episode about Aspergers Syndrome

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-

lol at their attempt to bring awareness to spergs, yea its all fun and games in childhood but then at puberty no one wants u (especially foids), u just get bullied/ostracized and u contemplate suicide/shooting up the school

stereotypes shown in the episode:
obsessed with trains :yes:
feeling like an alien on earth :yes:
oversensitive to loud noises :yes:
trouble making eye contact :yes:
being able to recall tons of random facts on a specific topic :yes:
being "intelligent" and having glasses :yes:

The only type of "intelligence" normgroids value is the capacity for manipulation and violence, which autists rank low in (until they don't, and shoot up the school, of course).

The only type of "intelligence" normgroids value is the capacity for manipulation and violence, which autists rank low in (until they don't, and shoot up the school, of course).
Virtue Signalling
To take a conspicuous but essentially useless action ostensibly to support a good cause but actually to show off how much more moral you are than everybody else.
Fred: I see George has changed his profile picture to show his support for refugees.
Barbara: Has he donated money or time? Is he giving English lessons? Is he making a room available?
Fred: No, no, he's just virtue signalling.

Sometimes, I think the only way people can clue into anything is with stereotypes.

being "intelligent" and having glasses :yes:

I'm an aspie and this ticks off almost all of what I have even though they're stereotypes. First one, I kinda liked trains during childhood, but I liked those boomer hot rods even more. Second one, not so much. Third one, I'm only sensitive to loud, shitty music. It makes me sperg out. Fourth one is true, especially with foids, but I have gotten much better at eye contact than I used to be. Fifth one definitely applies to me, but for the most part I'm retarded at anything I don't like. Sixth one, not very intelligent academic-wise but was tested as being high IQ when I was little. I only wear glasses because cathode ray tube radiation from being on the computer a good amount (though I had many, many friends and was popular until I moved and hit puberty) fried my eyes by the time I was in 4th grade.

trouble making eye contact
being able to recall tons of random facts on a specific topic
I have those 2, but it's probably just because im ugly

lol at their attempt to bring awareness to spergs, yea its all fun and games in childhood but then at puberty no one wants u (especially foids), u just get bullied/ostracized and u contemplate suicide/shooting up the school

stereotypes shown in the episode:
being "intelligent" and having glasses
Sounds like something I don't want to watch, because I already lived it, and don't wish to relive those memories.

Don't need to watch something that i live with everyday tbh