[Blackpill] Article about suicide in people with arthritis, and how it makes women use more violent suicide methods

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
123d 2h 51m
I've often seen citations that women attempt suicide more but succeed less, and this being put down to women using less violent methods.

I however found a journal study about the impact of arthritis on the likelihood of suicide, seemingly particularly in women. The fact that the suicide rate went up isn't shocking, however one particular sentence is.

Before their suicide, 50% of the female RA patients (vs 11% of the male RA patients) had experienced at least one suicide attempt. The method of suicide was violent in 90% of the RA females.

Now this particular passage says that in 90% of the female suicides were violent in women with RA. Why is this interesting?

To me this would suggest that in reality, womens low suicide success rate in normal cases is due to the fact that they don't want to die. As seen here, when women have an actual reason to die, like severe arthritis pain, they don't shy away from using more violent methods. Thus this would suggest that in most female suicide attempts, the reason for using less violent is not because of womens inherent lack of violent nature, but because they simply don't actually want to die. Meanwhile women who do actually want to die will use the same violent methods that men who want to die do.

While it shouldn't be too shocking, I think it's interesting to see an actual study that would corroborate the idea that the high attempt low success rate is due to women straight up just not actually wanting to kill themselves.

Last edited:
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
122d 15h 44m
Can we hypothesize that women only commit sui for attention?

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
175d 21h 24m
Based thread.

There is almost never a reason for someone on tutorial mode to kill themselves

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★
31d 16h 24m
at the end of the day it's all about calling chad's attention

the black dog

the black dog

lower than whale shit
★★★
15d 18h 5m
In terms of pain levels anything less than rheumatoid arthritis will not cause a toilet foid to commit seppuku. I'd say the psychic pain an incel suffers daily pales in comparison to RA. Foids don't suffer, they "attempt" suicide to get attention and pity points on and offline. A man could off himself in the middle of the street and people would walk over his corpse for days until being noticed.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
70d 22h 22m
I became a drunk from arthritis!

But then i found out about DMSO. (Legal for veterinary use only.)

I no longer have partial paralysis, but still sometimes get random acute pain.

Not nearly as bad as I was before.

I can understand wanting to die for pain relief. The goddamned fucking narcotic opioid bullshit pills couldn't keep up with the pain. ("Let's try this... Let's try that...)

Brutal painpill bro.

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
13d 9h 22m
Imagine having everything you could ever want in life handed to you on a silver platter and yet you still kill yourself

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Officer
★★★★
27d 10h 12m
Imagine having everything you could ever want in life handed to you on a silver platter and yet you still kill yourself
No matter woman or man people who have RA have to experience a hell few others do. These are some of the most understandable suicides out there.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
123d 2h 51m
No matter woman or man people who have RA have to experience a hell few others do. These are some of the most understandable suicides out there.
I think the fact that success numbers went up pretty steeply and via mostly violent methods here really shows it's really just a matter of whether they really want to sui or not. Anyone who wants to sui will use violent methods, only attention seekers use crappy drugs to try and suicide really unless it's some seriously potent stuff they've gotten their hands on.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
-
83d 14h 0m
True suffering is physical and material and attached to your existence constantly.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

You and I must fight to survive
-
37d 6h 17m
Undeniable evidence most women who try to "commit suicide" do it for attention.
Belongs in must-read @SergeantIncel

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
I became a drunk from arthritis!

But then i found out about DMSO. (Legal for veterinary use only.)

I no longer have partial paralysis, but still sometimes get random acute pain.

Not nearly as bad as I was before.

I can understand wanting to die for pain relief. The goddamned fucking narcotic opioid bullshit pills couldn't keep up with the pain. ("Let's try this... Let's try that...)

Brutal painpill bro.
pretty impressive you could do all that isolation maxxing shit with arthritis

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★
6d 18h 16m
yeah I always theorized about this, why most suicide attempts are from females but actual suicide deaths are like three times greater than men. Women only do it for attention

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
55d 15h 19m
Cry for attention v eternal sleep.

HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Mentally crippled by lonely coomer years
-
33d 11h 59m
This research belongs to blackpill section in wiki. Very interesting find indeed.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

low iq and terminally retarded
★★★
10d 3h 38m
quitting in tutorial mode is absurd

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
42d 10h 31m
LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

King of Virgins, Lord of LDAR
-
60d 2h 16m
All but confirms what we've already suspected, the vast majority of women who "attempt suicide" just don't have a good enough reason to actually do it properly. Their attempts are usually nothing more than attention seeking behavior.
Belongs in must-read

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

MY FACE IS NOT THAT BAAAAAAAAAAAD
★★★
16d 5h 56m
Women only attempt suicide to get attention

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Banned
-
22d 14h 54m
JFL at Jewish cucked society who equates violence= phisical violence

desperatecel178

desperatecel178

Officer
8d 20h 45m
This is the highest iq conclusion i've seen here lately. Truly based.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
86d 11h 22m
Alright sounds good. Why is this in Inceldom discussuon?

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
18d 17h 58m
RA affects about 24.5 million people as of 2015.[12] This is between 0.5 and 1% of adults in the developed world with 5 and 50 per 100,000 people newly developing the condition each year.
What the fuck, that is a lot of people... autoimmune diseases are the most brutal ones

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
43d 16h 56m
i ate 1 more sleeping pill than recommended! i've attempted suicide teehee! feel sorry for me! (chad please text me back :( )

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
89d 21h 18m
Fucking this thread needs it's spot on a plaque. The amount of bullshit I've heard about "muh less violent mefodz"... It's painfully obvious that the reason high failure methods are used is for attention. Here's the evidence.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
67d 8h 28m
When women try and kill themselves its almost always just an attention whoring move ie a cry for attention.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
70d 22h 22m
pretty impressive you could do all that isolation maxxing shit with arthritis
I think it's what caused it... All the rock hauling wears you out quick.

But after the rock business died. About the 90s, my load was much lighter. Plus i used a bike to haul my stuff.

One thing that helped was the constant physical exercise from the lifestyle. There's a reason they say, "use it or lose it" when it comes to working out and muscle mass.

Once my life became "cozy" the pain got much worse. Because all i did was ldar! So when you read of gymmaxxxers complaining of "the need to continue" they are telling truth!

At least i do get a bit of exercise in my yard and bike transport...

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
79d 14h 29m
I've often seen citations that women attempt suicide more but succeed less, and this being put down to women using less violent methods.

I however found a journal study about the impact of arthritis on the likelihood of suicide, seemingly particularly in women. The fact that the suicide rate went up isn't shocking, however one particular sentence is.

Now that this particular passages says that in 90% of the female suicides were violent in women with RA. Why is this interesting.

To me this would suggest that in reality, womens low suicide success rate in normal cases is due to the fact that they don't want to die. As seen here, when women have an actual reason to die, like severe arthritis pain, they don't shy away from using more violent methods. Thus this would suggest that in most female suicide attempts, the reason for using less violent is not because of womens inherent lack of violent nature, but because they simply don't actually want to die. Meanwhile women who do actually want to die will use the same violent methods that men who want to die do.

While it shouldn't be too shocking, I think it's interesting to see an actual study that would corroborate the idea that the high attempt low success rate is due to women straight up just not actually wanting to kill themselves.
Einstein IQ thread
female suicide attempt is a joke

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
I think it's what caused it... All the rock hauling wears you out quick.

But after the rock business died. About the 90s, my load was much lighter. Plus i used a bike to haul my stuff.

One thing that helped was the constant physical exercise from the lifestyle. There's a reason they say, "use it or lose it" when it comes to working out and muscle mass.

Once my life became "cozy" the pain got much worse. Because all i did was ldar! So when you read of gymmaxxxers complaining of "the need to continue" they are telling truth!

At least i do get a bit of exercise in my yard and bike transport...
probably a lot of is genetic genetic, too

i meet dudes who's knees are completely worn out with no cartilage left after HS or college ball
then you got 70 year olds who still play who've never had a serious injury in their lives

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
143d 15h 24m
I think the fact that success numbers went up pretty steeply and via mostly violent methods here really shows it's really just a matter of whether they really want to sui or not. Anyone who wants to sui will use violent methods, only attention seekers use crappy drugs to try and suicide really unless it's some seriously potent stuff they've gotten their hands on.
This is something that is so obvious yet it sounds bad to say so people cry out when others say so.

I'd like to see what nonsense they'd try to throw out when presented with this study.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
70d 22h 22m
probably a lot of is genetic genetic, too

i meet dudes who's knees are completely worn out with no cartilage left after HS or college ball
then you got 70 year olds who still play who've never had a serious injury in their lives
My parents had ok genetics. I'm pretty sure mine was caused by malnutrition...

It's only with the last decade +~> that i started getting serious about plants and nutrition. Even now it's difficult to eat right even though the stuff is in my yard.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Darthus, The God of Ice
-
81d 18h 41m
For once a pinned post with merit

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
41d 7h 23m
Tee hee chad doesn't want me, let me post a status about suiciding and see the simps come validate me.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
12d 58m
Chaf chad chad chad chad Chad or die

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
20d 13h 3m
What stupid semantics, suicide is violent by nature there is no "non violent attempted suicide" the fuck is wrong with you op :feelsUgh:

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
123d 2h 51m
What stupid semantics, suicide is violent by nature there is no "non violent attempted suicide" the fuck is wrong with you op :feelsUgh:
Drugs overdoses are considered nonviolent. Don't blame me I didn't come up with the definition they did. It's just considered a more passive way of dying than doing something active like hanging yourself and shit.

Last edited:
RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

getting dabbed on by waging
★★
44d 4h 50m
We all knew this but now it's something you can cite.
>even the act of fucking off and not giving a damn anymore is being subverted for attention by women
I just find it funny how women still aren't being kept in cages and pissed on

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
109d 5h 36m
Extremely high IQ observation

Zettacel

Zettacel

KD6-3.7
★★★★★
66d 19h 7m
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
33d 4h 31m
FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★
49d 13h 17m
In terms of pain levels anything less than rheumatoid arthritis will not cause a toilet foid to commit seppuku. I'd say the psychic pain an incel suffers daily pales in comparison to RA. Foids don't suffer, they "attempt" suicide to get attention and pity points on and offline. A man could off himself in the middle of the street and people would walk over his corpse for days until being noticed.
ko5wncfyt6x31.jpg

It also shows that man have a way, way higher pain tolerence. They can fuck off with that equality bullshit, our brain and bodies are built different period.

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Captain
★★★★
17d 22h 12m
Based thread.

There is almost never a reason for someone on tutorial mode to kill themselves
Women can get away with literally anything,even homeless women have 100 times the amount of SMV value than an average man

Wizard32

Wizard32

Banned
-
22d 2h 44m
"only" is too strong, but "mostly" works

OP has actually provided a context (severe arthritis pain) where genuine suicide attempts might actually be plausible for foids

Not necessarily, suicide attempts could instead be for purposes of parents/orbiters to get more gibs.

Chad probably doesn't care. Wouldn't want the drama.

Everything but pain-free movement for arthritisQTs