[Blackpill] Article about suicide in people with arthritis, and how it makes women use more violent suicide methods

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
182d 4h 43m
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Darthus, The God of Ice
-
86d 7h 33m
High iq post, but change ur avi

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
9d 17h 33m
I will concede that I found it a little odd that sh* failed to succeed in any of h*r 11 failed suicide attempts but I was quickly reassured by an educated f*minist friend (him/he/chadsexual) that this is because their suicide attempt methods are less "violent" than men's suicide attempt methods.

For instance, w*men will swallow a bottle of aspirins and then immediately call an ambulance which is comparably/relatively less effective than shooting yourself in the head with a gun. I am lucky to have f*minists in my life to explain these things to me.

Last edited:
M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★
8d 6h 41m
Simple fact that lots of women do it for attention. That's why they have such a high fail rate compared to men. Only time a woman genuinely commits suicide is when they are actually being abused (children/teens)

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★★★★
4d 3h 46m
Based. If you have been around the internet long enough, especially on the gore sites and alternative news outlets, you already knew this. A man will jump in front of a train, olympic dive off of a building, headbutt an oncoming eighteen wheeler, stuff his head in acid, drink a bottle of drain cleaner, whatever he has to to end things once he is fed up enough. A women will taken 6 pain reliever pills and text her best friend that she cant go on anymore, then cry in the fetal position in her bathroom.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
99d 16h 15m
even in countries where literal euthanasia is legalized the rate of suicide "attempts" to actual deaths by women is the exact same

MasterOfSadness

MasterOfSadness

Lost cause
★★★★
2d 19h 23m
Based thread.

There is almost never a reason for someone on tutorial mode to kill themselves
they have auto health regen on and also loot tripled
A women will taken 6 pain reliever pills and text her best friend that she cant go on anymore, then cry in the fetal position in her bathroom.
"omg i'm so depressed all my simps are occupied with playing the new videogame and chad is fucking someone else and i only got 50 likes on my last photo why EVERYONE HATES MEEEEEEEEE"

Last edited: