Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Article about the life of Alek Minassian

Alek minassian = fake news by gay jews to defame us

Okay, I did.
Thanks. Was not intended as a snipe at you, just more of a general request/announcement. Archiving stuff is also good for when the media tries to memory-hole stories or retroactively edit things. Get a record up front.

I still have some suspicions, especially with the fed FBI post, but if this is all true, then he is definetly a trucel. His parents moving to a white nation only made it worse for him, since multi-culturalism only causes pain and grief for all those involved, except those that propagate it.

This is a very interesting article about Alek Minassian ngl.

If he had autism and didn't have good motor skills, why the fuck did his parents send him to the army? Are they retarded? That's the worst place to send an autistic person.

If he had autism and didn't have good motor skills, why the fuck did his parents send him to the army? Are they retarded? That's the worst place to send an autistic person.

Because they wanted him off their hands. Seems like a lot of parents will dump their kids off on the government's doorstep if they don't seem like they're going to work. They don't want any NEETs taking up space while they make their retirement vacation plans.

His life must have been hell.

Because they wanted him off their hands. Seems like a lot of parents will dump their kids off on the government's doorstep if they don't seem like they're going to work. They don't want any NEETs taking up space while they make their retirement vacation plans.

Yeah you're right. The quote from his classmate sums up the whole article really:

“No wonder he liked me. I treated him like a human being.”

yep. Fuck those freeloaders

I still have some suspicions, especially with the fed FBI post, but if this is all true, then he is definetly a trucel. His parents moving to a white nation only made it worse for him, since multi-culturalism only causes pain and grief for all those involved, except those that propagate it.
Facebook would not damage their reputation by spreading untruths. Police investigated the FB post.

The police and FB would have to verify the IP address and login information and that it was AM's account. Whoever posted it would be linked to that FB account, and the police confirmed that AM used that account.

I do suspect that the Jew goaded AM into doing this act...or a feminist cunt set him off. Am was eager to work, but reverse discrimination exists against straight males, especially half-white men like himself (Armenian side).

damn very interesting article learned a lot, his mental issues were wose then ER dont know what his parents were smoking thinking the military would be a good choice for him, no way he would've been able to keep a job, autism is a total death sentence, feel rly bad for him

hail general minassian

The problem was his looks, he just wasn't born a female. His ethnic looks equivalent was getting teared up by Canadian Chads on Tinder.

Reminds me of ER's parents' plan to send him to Morocco of all places. I think part of this phenomena is that the parents don't know how to empathize with their own children, especially if they have ASD.

The problem was his looks, he just wasn't born a female. His ethnic looks equivalent was getting teared up by Canadian Chads on Tinder.
Being ethnic is bad enough on its own, now mix that with legit autism and asperger's and it's beyond over.

Written by a female. Domt need to read to know its bluepilled slanderous garbage.

I don’t believe the Alex Minassian thing happened.

All we have is some one sketchy fb post that looks like it from nowhere.

RIP Saint Alek :cryfeels:
I realise he had it worse than me. It's no surprise he did what he did.

I hope he gets off with a light sentence. Poor guy

Legit it gets to a point where this is all we ask yet majority won't even do that....

If that's true this guy has to be one of the most autist persons ever. He is excluded from ALL groups, gets fired, fails at everything he does. It just never goes right for him.

People says his looks sucks, but guy was robust and was a ogrecel. A better option than nerdcels. He was like 6ft tall too.
His looks wasn't the problem but rather, his severe autism.

No wonder he went ER. At the last moment at Ryder trucks rental, he would been ridiculed again for not knowing how to put in driver. Seems like AM was tired of that and decided to go all out.

Legit it gets to a point where this is all we ask yet majority won't even do that....

"Within a few days, the other recruits were talking about Minassian behind his back, frustrated that he was making the platoon look bad.

Instructors barked orders at him, making him do one push-up for each loose thread on his uniform, or making the entire platoon do push-ups for Minassian’s mistakes."

Jesus, it sounds like he got the full on Private Pyle treatment. What the fuck was his autistic ass thinking when he joined the Army? What the fuck were his parents thinking for encouraging him? The military is for athletic Chads who work well in teams and who enjoy authority. He was literally none of those things. Adding all that on top of a lifetime of social rejection made him snap.

You can see the pain in his eyes.
alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash.jpg

There is always room for improvement
Toronto is a feminist city where men are attacked at every front. A future ER is long overdue.

I wouldn't be surprised if this summer, some future Lepine went ER and used strategic targeting to lessen civilian casualties, by copycatting the works of St. Yogacel, Lepine or #Based Jew.
You can see the pain in his eyes.
alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash.jpg
The feminist took his job. He was a bright computer programmer who was denied a job because of a feminist cunt. He should have went Lepine, rather than copy the Islamic truck of peace on random pedestrians.

Last edited:

Fuck I'm diabetic too

Being Armenian in Toronto is a sexual death sentence basically LOL.