Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Artistic talent is purely genetics

Frogcel

Frogcel

Recruit
★★★★
I kinda wanted a productive hobbie so I tried to learn the acoustic guitar. I know to do some chords but I'm awful at strumming.
I also tried to learn how to draw one day but no luck either.

For me the only distraction is playing videogames and consume media like comics and movies

I am pretty bad at drawing too

guitar is mostly muscle memory, which requires a lot of practice, like thousands of hours of practice at the very least

To a degree definitley. But that doesnt mean you cant learn to not draw like shit.

It just means you'll never be as good as some people who were born with the brian structure to do amazing works of art.

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

its almost like these things take time lol

i have short, stubby fingers.

Learning guitar is so fucking hard. I have genuinely tried to be good at it for so long, but I just can't.

Everything is genetics, hard work is cope

I know you can improve with pratice but if you don't have some aptitude for it you will never be good.

im pretty bad at drawing but thats mostly because i dont practice enough

Failed my art class 2 years ago

I dont have any talent tbh

Genetics > Hard work and dedication to a craft

pewpew

im a cooonsumer

Ladies and gentlemen if you want to fucking kill yourself put your fucking hands up!

Razor blades in the air everybody!

Hahaha pewpew!

Exactly my thoughts. Always wondered how people got the coloring and shape and scale just right. I'm too low iq to do that

Everything is about genetics. Genetics is your fate

Any kind of talent is purely genetic.

Makes me fucking lol when you hear idiots preaching about "technique" and "training" for sport...meanwhile look at any 100m sprint final. Literally almost all of them have the same build, tall, west african descent, muscular.

Genetics > EVERYTHING.