Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a canadiancel, reading this makes me want to fucking die

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
If you are over 16 and still a virgin, you might as well tie a knot and hang yourself. 

https://www.fact.on.ca/newpaper/cw990921.htm

What makes want to die is that 42% of global sample didn't use a condom for the first time

info looks outdated. what year is this from?

Minjaze said:
If you are over 16 and still a virgin, you might as well tie a knot and hang yourself. 

Some cucks out there still think that the reason you can't get sex is because you have a bad personality and/or lack confidence, yeah right, as if you'd need those in something that's purely physical.

The survey also shows that on a global basis, a third of respondents age 16-21 are still virgins.

cucked research if they believe femonic tongues

I live in canada too, it's full of pretty boys and jailbaits, absolute suicide fuel for sub 7s

Minjaze said:

1999 man. probably even more sex now.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Some cucks out there still think that the reason you can't get sex is because you have a bad personality and/or lack confidence, yeah right, as if you'd need those in something that's purely physical.
Exactly!

What's the first thing a person knows about someone they encounter? What they look like. Before they even get the chance to talk to you and get to know you as a person, they have already decided whether or not they see you as a potential partner.

And even if she DOES get to know you somehow, having a good personality but shitty looks will only land you a friendship at best. No woman would have sex with someone she finds physically repulsive.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I live in canada too, it's full of pretty boys and jailbaits, absolute suicide fuel for sub 7s
Yeah, it's why I hardly even step outside anymore.

saddupbro said:
1999 man. probably even more sex now.
Holy shit, I didn't even bother to look at the date.

Yeah, considering how sex-positive modern society is I wouldn't be surprised.

Juxtaposition6 said:

Fucking retarded right?  Top blackpill right here.

Plus we have one attractive aspect which is that we are less likely to have venereal diseases.  :p

The truth is that we can't do shit because Chad's doing all our fucking for us.

As a Torontocel why the fuck hasn't this happened to me

Rahmawn said:
As a Torontocel why the fuck hasn't this happened to me
Bad personality and lack of confidence+showers and haircuts according to inceltears.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Bad personality and lack of confidence+showers and haircuts according to inceltears.

HAHAHAHA

iiiTeMpeR said:
I live in canada too, it's full of pretty boys and jailbaits, absolute suicide fuel for sub 7s

I live in the gta, it's full of currycels.