Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"As a 'fat' girl, I have never once dated an overweight man..."

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
As a “fat” girl, I have never once dated an overweight man. I’ve never had sex with an overweight man. I like tall skinny dudes and have found plenty that like to have sex with me. I’ve even dated guys with really nice bodies; like six packs. I think physical attraction is very important; but at the end of the day, at the end of life, everyone gets old and ugly. Personality and compatibility go a long way. Many men who “don’t like big women” dated me and we had good relationships before I sabotaged them. So I guess don’t count her out for that just yet.

Her looksmatch is in a ditch while she types for a comfortable chair.

Many men who “don’t like big women” dated me and we had good relationships before I sabotaged them

sabotaged eh, realized she could do better or just got bored & wanted a new dick, can't commit.

Porkys need to fuck off, I swear, they're the worst

This is why i hate fat foids more than anything else, they're so entitled and narcissistic, i swear even stacies are not that shitty, at least a stacy takes care of herself, but these bitches are fucking nasty and smell bad but she wants a 6'2'' athletic chadlite or else she's gonna sabotage every guy she meets with until porky gets whats she wants. Fuck em and fuck this world for worshiping them

Im actually glad that there are cucks who are willing to fuck those creatures. It means there is less competition for real women.

This is why i hate fat foids more than anything else, they're so entitled and narcissistic, i swear even stacies are not that shitty, at least a stacy takes care of herself, but these bitches are fucking nasty and smell bad but she wants a 6'2'' athletic chadlite or else she's gonna sabotage every guy she meets with until porky gets whats she wants. Fuck em and fuck this world for worshiping them

I want nothing more than to bash this sluts brains to mush

Her looksmatch is searching for noose tutorials in youtube right now, but he should getting ready too make landwhales like this thing suffER

my brother's chadlite roommate is dating a hamplanet :feelskek:

And you already know the hypocritical cucks at IT won't care to call her out. In fact they'll encourage it. Pisses me off.

Her looksmatch is in a ditch while she types for a comfortable chair.
Her looksmatch tried hanging himself on a fan and made a hole in the ceiling.

what foids like this dont understand is the only reason any guy is with them is because they are FORCED to settle with them because of female hypergamy. it's got so out of hand even landwhales have the smv of chad

look how she goes through the effort of lying that personality is equally as important. This is the hypocritical modern female.

This OP of the thread fucked her.

"We fucked in the back of her car last night. Good times "

FUCKING EASY MODE
Lmfao, it seems like he posted this thread after he fucked her:

No fucking shit some random fat reddit slut who said she never been with a fat guy is going to raise some red flags.

Last edited:
In an ideal society there would be no landwhales

Landwhales are the worst kind of foid tbh.

Her looksmatch is basically just a pile of blood and broken bones at the base of the Empire State Building.

Juggernaut law.

Im actually glad that there are cucks who are willing to fuck those creatures. It means there is less competition for real women.
You shouldn't. It gives those fatfucks undeserved validation

Many men who “don’t like big women” dated me and we had good relationships before I sabotaged them.
There’s honestly nothing to say that hasn’t been said

Good morning I hate fat women :D
Reminder that obese "women" aren't female or even human for that matter, they're nothing more than blobs of disgusting fat, complete eyesores.
And their personalities actually reflect the body: uncaring, lazy, gluttonous. The worst humanity has to offer. Since cucks are desperate, they actually orbit these nasty whales. So they develop a sense of entitlement and self-worth beyond reason. Think of themselves as Goddesses. Fuck them (not literally, of course. Please do not engage the landwhales).
Porkys need to fuck off, I swear, they're the worst
tpbp
absolutely based

The hypocrisy is very outrageous but not surprising. Even fat whores rather be hypergamous than just improve themselves(lose weight). Juggernaut law in high effect.

As a skinny man with a decent body, I would never date a fatty even if they were into me, because I don't bust my ass and diet just to be hit on by sloppy fat bitches like her who reject other fat men but think they're entitled to chads. Her and her shitty stupid fucking entitlement can go take a hike.

Wow she has a great personality and she's definitely into the personality of the guys she dates because that's what she focuses most on.

Maybe if I was like her, obese and nasty to fat women and only judged women on their height and body shape, I'd be able to have sex.

Isn't that right, IT? Personality, right?

As a “fat” girl, I have never once dated an overweight man. I’ve never had sex with an overweight man. I like tall skinny dudes and have found plenty that like to have sex with me. I’ve even dated guys with really nice bodies; like six packs. I think physical attraction is very important; but at the end of the day, at the end of life, everyone gets old and ugly. Personality and compatibility go a long way. Many men who “don’t like big women” dated me and we had good relationships before I sabotaged them. So I guess don’t count her out for that just yet.
Holy shit, this bitch is so fucking stupid. I want to punch her stupid fat face. Does she have any self awareness whatsoever?
She won't even give fat men the time of day, but she thinks these guys like her because of her fucking personality? LOL.
It's amazing how even fat ugly hamplanets don't have any humility. They only want THE SAME GODDAMN CHAD THAT EVERY SINGLE WOMAN WANTS, yet they think they're fucking special enough to get a skinny attractive man because they gave being a tub of lard a unique label and base their entire selves around being a fat fuck.

>I think physical attraction is very important; but personality and compatibility go a long way
Why does she date only attractive, tall, /fit/ men, then? She expects everyone (but not herself) to be accepting of fat partners.