Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a fatcel, how do i determine if i have a "good" face or not under the fat?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Title tbh ngl.
I have thought of getting an x ray of my skull lol. But idk how i would trick a doctor into doing that for me. And losing the weight would take me like 2 -3 years

:feelsbadman:

Just lose weight and see for yourself theory.

Well, you have to guess/feel/mark, where the bones are and apply looks theory. If you want, I can rate your potential.

Well, you have to guess/feel/mark, where the bones are and apply looks theory. If you want, I can rate your potential.
I tired that before and i don't know how accurate it is. Btw i have slightly recessed chin, it's VERY noticeable too

I tired that before and i don't know how accurate it is. Btw i have slightly recessed chin, it's VERY noticeable too
It is as accurate, as the person is knowledgeable about looks. Well then you probably got your answer. recessed chin is a four at max. Possibly worse, depending on the degree of recession and other factors. What is your eye are like? Eyelid exposure, round eyes or prey brows? What about your canthal tilt? How advanced is your midface and maxilla? Balding?

Fast for 2 days to force your body into keytosis, then start eating small amounts of food again but absolutely zero carbs for another 2 days. It will suck, but this will kickstart a fat loss diet and within a week or two you might see see some fat loss in your face.

By losing weight, you dumbass

Cut on carbs and water alot, your face should look much slimer in 24 hours

You just do it. Will take 1 year at most. Also one small tip is to Sauna Maxx/cardiomaxx and flush out water from your body(and face) this will make your face leaner and more "chiseled" if you have the right bones.

Fast for 2 days to force your body into keytosis, then start eating small amounts of food again but absolutely zero carbs for another 2 days. It will suck, but this will kickstart a fat loss diet and within a week or two you might see see some fat loss in your face.
Wrong advice.
Fasting for 2 days and then eating small with just result in muscle loss and will fuck up his metabolism. You won't see shit after a week or two. 1-2 kg fat loss at best and most of it will be water stored in glycogen reserves.

idk?? maybe working out and losing fat you lazy fuck