Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As a manlet, not even being a king got you respect from women (BRUTAL)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
King of Italy btw

oIHZUMW.jpg

At least he ascended with a girafe foid and gave good height to his kids. Just be born in a royal bloodline bro

It’s over for kingcels

a literal short king

I don't think she meant it in a mocking manner, since she was his wife. I HOPE THAT'S THE CASE ATLEAST

Unrelated but Italian aristocracy spoke French? Interesting. On the second thought probably not that unusual for its time but still.
I don't think she meant it in a mocking manner
Probably just teasing him tbh, still heightist but intent is important too.

Unrelated but Italian aristocracy spoke French?
This particular royal line was from savoy a region in which the main language was french so them speaking french in the household is not strange. They would also have spoken Florentine (Which is basically the father of modern Italian and the language of the people they ruled at the time).

This was savoy's position on map, now however it is split between Switzerland, Italy and France
Gdrhdr

This particular royal line was from savoy a region in which the main language was french so them speaking french in the household is not strange. They would also have spoken Florentine (Which is basically the father of modern Italian and the language of the people they ruled at the time).

This was savoy's position on map, now however it is split between Switzerland, Italy and France
Thanks for the explanation historycel. I probably should learn more about Italian history.

So this is what people were talking about when they say "just be a short king bro !".

Literally being a king will ascend you

I don't think she meant it in a mocking manner, since she was his wife. I HOPE THAT'S THE CASE ATLEAST
It still shows some level of disrespect. But yeah i how it was more playful than mean.

It still shows some level of disrespect. But yeah i how it was more playful than mean.
If I had an amazonian gf who loved me and would tease me like that I would not mind tbh :feels:
inb4 cuck

If I had an amazonian gf who loved me and would tease me like that I would not mind tbh :feels:
inb4 cuck
you know she is being slightly condescending,but if she was to faithful to me and her small king bullshit would only come out during an 1 on 1 conversation then i wouldn't mind

This. Napoleon Bonaparte changed the course of history but for every woman the only thing that comes to mind is that he's a manlet.

Is beyond over for manletcels

Doesn't sound like mockery. I'd be fine with a girl calling me her short king.

Last edited:
I would guillotine her tbh. cant help but feel for manlets

you know she is being slightly condescending,but if she was to faithful to me and her small king bullshit would only come out during an 1 on 1 conversation then i wouldn't mind
same
I would guillotine her tbh. cant help but feel for manlets
How tall?
Doesn't sound like mockery. I'd be fine with a girl calling me her short king.
If it's in public I'd hate it. In private I wouldn't care either

I'd probably tease her back
Fuck this discussion, it makes me want to rope :feels:

just be a king theory

Do italians and french see themselves as framecels compared to germans and scandinavians?

Unrelated but Italian aristocracy spoke French? Interesting. On the second thought probably not that unusual for its time but still.

Probably just teasing him tbh, still heightist but intent is important too.
it was a popular language back then for the upper classes kind of like how greek was taught to upper class romans.

Not mocking like a foid to one of us but probably patronizing af

Men had the right to beat their wives back then specially if you are a king, he was probably a huge mangina if he allowed her to call him that