• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

as a poorcel, manlet, facelet, mentalcel and dicklet I don't think I have any reason to live

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
46d 6h 17m
I'm a genetic and social failure, I can't get women, I can't have normal social life, I can't cope because no money, I can't get anything in life
why continue this bullshit? this isn't fair tbh, it's just not fair
there has to be a reason for this, I think I'm being tortured psychologically, breaking body is painful, but breaking the spirit and human mind is even worse, to give hope and then take it, this is my life
I have so many issues both in my life and in my body, small and ugly dick, ugly face, short height, bad eyesight, fucked up teeth, flat and wide feet (because of that I have ingrown nails), very poor mental health, so many issues, plus I have no money, if I had rich parents maybe I could at least fix teeth and eyesight, but no, there is no possiblity for that, I'm fucked
the only thing I like about myself is my hair but I already know God will take it away from me just when I will feel like I have my life back on tracks, like in a movie, you know the grand finale is coming, ending of the opera play, tragic play, this is my life
it's not fair that's all I want to say

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
24d 8h 53m
Life is unfair bro, for many of us it's over. just cope or rope now

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
12d 6h 5m
I'm what you would call genetic trash.

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
11d 17h 40m
Dont die if ur gonna die anyways may as well live the ride

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Employed by the department of I.N.C.E.L.S
-
24d 9h 59m
Just go Elliot Rodger

VodkaCope

VodkaCope

Tat Tvam Asi
-
1d 10h 26m
It's the impetus for you to monkmaxx and attain nirvana.

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
14d 5h 53m
Cope it till you rope it brother :feelsYall:
I saw no reason to live a few days ago. I wanted to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. But things are starting to look up. Things can always get bettER

nihility

nihility

Wizard
-
108d 11h 58m
i'm a slavcel manlet with a raisin dick as well

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
14d 5h 53m
But srs. No one has a reason to live really. We have to cope and delusionmaxx. Making up a reason to live is what all of humanity has done since the beginning of the human race.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
59d 5h 3m
Well are you still spiritual?

G

GeneticJoke

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
10d 5h 57m
On paper I don't have any reason to live either, just got to keep on coping.

L

LeoLeo

Recruit
-
1d 4h 57m
Why do you believe in God? You believe there's some sort of purpose for your suffering?

C

coppernicus

I cope, therefore I am
-
1d 2h 47m
Same boat here, honestly the only thing keeping me going is the slight hope that one day things will be different.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
13d 6h 7m
Evidence of our existence shows not everyone is to go down the path of easy degeneracy. Life was made hard for some of us, very hard for many men. Find your copes and enjoy it. Enjoy your senses, enjoy the world around you but not the society. It is hard but sepukku should not be an option. Travel elsewhere.

T

TallCelFag

Recruit
-
10d 9h 21m
You're probably above average IQ at least based on your posts here. I also assume you live in a fairly rich country?

Collect NEETBux or try to land a remote job if you're tortured by going to work and know that our copes are improving rapidly thanks to the ongoing digital revolution.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Romello Gaghan 2 OffTopic 15
Speedloader OffTopic 10
Capable_Onion OffTopic 8