Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

as a poorcel, manlet, facelet, mentalcel and dicklet I don't think I have any reason to live

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I'm a genetic and social failure, I can't get women, I can't have normal social life, I can't cope because no money, I can't get anything in life
why continue this bullshit? this isn't fair tbh, it's just not fair
there has to be a reason for this, I think I'm being tortured psychologically, breaking body is painful, but breaking the spirit and human mind is even worse, to give hope and then take it, this is my life
I have so many issues both in my life and in my body, small and ugly dick, ugly face, short height, bad eyesight, fucked up teeth, flat and wide feet (because of that I have ingrown nails), very poor mental health, so many issues, plus I have no money, if I had rich parents maybe I could at least fix teeth and eyesight, but no, there is no possiblity for that, I'm fucked
the only thing I like about myself is my hair but I already know God will take it away from me just when I will feel like I have my life back on tracks, like in a movie, you know the grand finale is coming, ending of the opera play, tragic play, this is my life
it's not fair that's all I want to say

Life is unfair bro, for many of us it's over. just cope or rope now

I'm what you would call genetic trash.

Dont die if ur gonna die anyways may as well live the ride

Just go Elliot Rodger

It's the impetus for you to monkmaxx and attain nirvana.

Cope it till you rope it brother :feelsYall:
I saw no reason to live a few days ago. I wanted to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. But things are starting to look up. Things can always get bettER

i'm a slavcel manlet with a raisin dick as well

But srs. No one has a reason to live really. We have to cope and delusionmaxx. Making up a reason to live is what all of humanity has done since the beginning of the human race.

Just log out of life theory

Well are you still spiritual?

On paper I don't have any reason to live either, just got to keep on coping.

Why do you believe in God? You believe there's some sort of purpose for your suffering?

Same boat here, honestly the only thing keeping me going is the slight hope that one day things will be different.

Evidence of our existence shows not everyone is to go down the path of easy degeneracy. Life was made hard for some of us, very hard for many men. Find your copes and enjoy it. Enjoy your senses, enjoy the world around you but not the society. It is hard but sepukku should not be an option. Travel elsewhere.

Brutal thread ngl :feelscry:

It’s beyond over

You're probably above average IQ at least based on your posts here. I also assume you live in a fairly rich country?

Collect NEETBux or try to land a remote job if you're tortured by going to work and know that our copes are improving rapidly thanks to the ongoing digital revolution.