Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story As a teen, I almost managed to fuck my 14 year old little sister

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
My little sister used to be both cute and sexy. So I spent as much time as possible with her, touched her and tried to fuck her. I'll post a thread theme before continuing:

The game is called Kana Imouto and I don't have a little sister. Hi cucktears :feelsthink: I almost fucked her in the game but she died.

I would fuck my sister irl if I had one ngl

Shame you didn't

I would fuck my sister too ... i dont give a shit about all this incest- religious bullshit ..a pussy is a pussy

The game is called Kana Imouto and I don't have a little sister. Hi cucktears :feelsthink: I almost fucked her in the game but she d
Literally loled at this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm lucky to not have a sister tbh

would be based if it wasnt larp tbh

I would fuck my sister too ... i dont give a shit about all this incest- religious bullshit ..a pussy is a pussy
This.But God hates me so instead of a cute little imouto i got an autistic brother

There has to be a good ending too, right? :feelsmega:

Volcel if you don't drench your computer screen in cum.

Damn,got me hard for nothing

Hehe you got me

Exactly, I feel this way too.

Based OP good game too.

Tfw no cute imouto to snuggle with :feelsUgh:

Thanks for the game suggestion

My sister isn't an intellectual so I'll pass

Vocel if you would not fuck the dead body.:feelshmm:

There has to be a good ending too, right? :feelsmega:
Not really: There's only 1 ending in which she doesn't die. But it's one of the routes in which you don't fuck her, so I've never played it. She also leaves you in that route to live on her own or something

Not really: There's only 1 ending in which she doesn't die. But it's one of the routes in which you don't fuck her, so I've never played it. She also leaves you in that route to live on her own or something
That's too sad for me, can't have your cake and eat it too :cryfeels:, but seeing as the genre is nakige it makes sense I guess.

thread has over 1k views so im assuming lots of cucks got baited