Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As a total reject recluse you aren't even the same species as normies

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Can't relate to their culture. We are not the same I am a martian. They were raised around real people you were raised on the internet. They had completely different lives. Completely different experiences. You may as well be from a different country. Even normies from different cultures can relate more than you to normies of your own culture. You're deprived of proper socialization. You can't blend in. You're valued less in social situations vital to your survival like job interviews. You're deprived of the basic human needs of belonging, love and intimacy breeding mental illness. You have only yourself to rely on. It's like the universe is telling you to fuck off and die. Maybe it's natural selection.

Last edited:
Its like Saint Hamudi always said "It's over" -Saint Hamudi

Yet we're the villains. Society constantly looks for a reason to why we act as we do, but it is society that makes us come to the truth.

Its like Saint Hamudi always said "It's over" -Saint Hamudi
something that never began cannot end. You cannot kill yourself, because you were never truly alive -st. hamudi

Even with socialcirclemaxxing, I still will forever feel isolated, different, and just will never understand most normalfag culture due to, you guessed it, mentally crippling lonely childhood years.

Even with socialcirclemaxxing, I still will forever feel isolated, different, and just will never understand most normalfag culture due to, you guessed it, mentally crippling lonely childhood years.
you're still in it you're like 15

Two nights ago I had a dream I was talking to a foid. Instead of the monosyllabic fire I'm used to, she was willingly talking to me and asking questions and giving her opinions. I felt like a human the entire day and I feel my life is richer for having that dream.

I mean childhood years as in like elementary and middle school
you could be a late bloomer still.
Two nights ago I had a dream I was talking to a foid. Instead of the monosyllabic fire I'm used to, she was willingly talking to me and asking questions and giving her opinions. I felt like a human the entire day and I feel my life is richer for having that dream.
[Lifefuel]

I really wish there was an underground race of sewer people like me so I could go there and feel like I belong

my looks so far havent changed at all since puberty started, which was at around 12, would have hoped at least something would change

my looks so far havent changed at all since puberty started, which was at around 12, would have hoped at least something would change
many people here are body dysmorphic mentalcel chadlites or think you have to be 7/10+. you're statistically fine

>knows nothing about him
I just meant in general. But I don't know him, he could be a 6' chad with a 7+ inch dick already.

I've had this experience ever since I was 13/14, I just couldn't talk to them anymore like I used to as a kid.

Countless lunch times spent alone reading books in the library. And even now in university not having any social group to belong to.

I've had this experience ever since I was 13/14, I just couldn't talk to them anymore like I used to as a kid.

Countless lunch times spent alone reading books in the library. And even now in university not having any social group to belong to.
brutal tatamipill

Confirmed.

... I could provide a recent example but why bother. We've all heard it before

Boyos it's been a ropeful week...

As cliche as this may sound, we're products of our environments.

As cliche as this may sound, we're products of our environments.
29770.jpg

BROOTALITY

Real talk.

I've thought this myself.

Members of the same species can breed with each other. If we can't breed with other humans then how are we human?

something that never began cannot end. You cannot kill yourself, because you were never truly alive -st. hamudi
Godly quote