Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment As an experiment should I try the steak and egg diet

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This was started by the great Vince Gironda. Apparently it’s a great way to get lean and hard quick! Should I try it out?

This was started by the great Vince Gironda. Apparently it’s a great way to get lean and hard quick! Should I try it out?
If you add in fresh vegetables would that be similar to the paleo diet?

I would certainly be adding vegetables
The steak and egg diet brings to mind a diet with meat and no bread, grains or carbohydrate rich food tbh
If true I think that is also a characteristic of the paleo diet. But the paleo diet also allows for eating fresh vegetables

If you add vegetables wouldn't it be more similar to the paleo diet than the steak and egg diet?

The steak and egg diet brings to mind a diet with meat and no bread, grains or carbohydrate rich food tbh
If true I think that is also a characteristic of the paleo diet. But the paleo diet also allows for eating fresh vegetables

If you add vegetables wouldn't it be more similar to the paleo diet than the steak and egg diet?
Somewhat but the paleo allows far more options. The steak and egg diet is just a short term diet for bodybuilding to get ripped for a show. Usually 10-16 weeks. Paleo is just unrefined stuff that the caveman would of ate.

Somewhat but the paleo allows far more options. The steak and egg diet is just a short term diet for bodybuilding to get ripped for a show. Usually 10-16 weeks. Paleo is just unrefined stuff that the caveman would of ate.
The distinctions between diets where you can only eat unrefined stuff gets blurred at times imo
Paleo diet and low carbohydrate diets are the ones I have heard most about. They were big with altright copers too jfl

Paleo diet reigns supreme

Animal protein and fats, nuts and roots.... avoid grains and most vegetal oils (coconut is OK)

The distinctions between diets where you can only eat unrefined stuff gets blurred at times imo
Paleo diet and low carbohydrate diets are the ones I have heard most about. They were big with altright copers too jfl
They are great diets. And Vince Gironda is an old school hardcore trainer.

They are great diets. And Vince Gironda is an old school hardcore trainer.

View attachment 313726
diets me tbh

Paleo diet reigns supreme

Animal protein and fats, nuts and roots.... avoid grains and most vegetal oils (coconut is OK)
I can see the kind of foods you would get animal protein and fats from but what foods would you get roots from?
Or by rots did you mean root vegetables?

diets me tbh

I can see the kind of foods you would get animal protein and fats from but what foods would you get roots from?
Or by rots did you mean root vegetables?
Yes, root vegetables, that is good for you.

Grains are for birds
Milk is for baby cows

Avoid those

Yes, root vegetables, that is good for you.

Grains are for birds
Milk is for baby cows

Avoid those
To each their own but don't grains help with getting fiber and milk intake with getting calcium and avoiding osteoporosis?

Also I can't cook very well and the paleo diet usually needs you to be able to cook imo

seems like it would be a little expensive. You would have to incorporate some greens into your diet to stay regular and help prevent colon cancer, but yeah. BEEFCAKE. Oh yeah. and be prepared to have insane farts.

just eat healthy and exercise is that not enough?

Yeah sounds good

just eat healthy and exercise is that not enough?
That’s fine for a fat house wife to lose some blubber but I’m talking about getting ripped for a bodybuilder.

nah why just dont eat at all :feelstrash:

To each their own but don't grains help with getting fiber and milk intake with getting calcium and avoiding osteoporosis?

Also I can't cook very well and the paleo diet usually needs you to be able to cook imo
Grains have phytoestrogens and milk have actual estrogens that they put into it to produce more milk (not to mention antibiotics that may harm your gut bacteria)

I just eat within my calorie limit. Obmitting any foods that do not react well for me such as dairy which makes me breakout. I find this to be way more sustainable.
Of course if you are planning to compete, then try that, but if you are not, I wouldn't go through the aggravation of shoving down food to only look slightly better

They call it a die t for a reason.

That's just a keto diet bro. If you want to learn more about it, learn about the keto diet. Apparently has some great benefits for looksmaxxing as the lack of carbohydrates means you will be leaner (no water retention from carbs).

Also helps you lose fat and keeps your energy levels more stable throughout the day.

That's just a keto diet bro. If you want to learn more about it, learn about the keto diet. Apparently has some great benefits for looksmaxxing as the lack of carbohydrates means you will be leaner (no water retention from carbs).

Also helps you lose fat and keeps your energy levels more stable throughout the day.
Yeah I’ve done keto before. Works great, hard to do it long term for me anyway.

No it not keto. Its carnivore.

No vegetables.

Interesting anyway...

Definitely add leafy veg and some tubers and it will work well

Psyllium husk with water can meet all your fiber needs, without the non fibrous carbs u get from grains