Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel as an incel you can never talk to a woman

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
yesterday i was out for a walk and i suddenly see a girl i used to work with walking in the opposite direction, she was obviously with a friend and i was alone. figured id just say hi, with no other intentions.

so i passed her and said hi, and she may not even have heard me or didnt want to reply. she just kept walking. i felt like a huge fucking sperglord. i was basically talking to myself in public. how are you supposed to live life like this?

as a fucking incel you cant even say hi to a female you know a little. however if i were a chad she would most likely even stop to chat a little with me. possibly give me her facebook or snapchat.

Theres no other reason to speak to a woman other then attempting a relationship.

What would you gain by talking to her? All you'd do is validate her

I honestly don't feel bad for you.

yesterday i was out for a walk and i suddenly see a girl i used to work with walking in the opposite direction, she was obviously with a friend and i was alone. figured id just say hi, with no other intentions.
Just say hi theory. I wish that worked.
so i passed her and said hi, and she may not even have heard me or didnt want to reply. she just kept walking. i felt like a huge fucking sperglord. i was basically talking to myself in public. how are you supposed to live life like this?

as a fucking incel you cant even say hi to a female you know a little. however if i were a chad she would most likely even stop to chat a little with me. possibly give me her facebook or snapchat.
If you were a normie that would have happened too. Foids see no reason to be polite to unattractive males.

If shouting, threatening and swearing is classified as talking, then yes.

Theres no other reason to speak to a woman other then attempting a relationship.

its called basic politeness. sometimes you forget that they aren't people.

You're not suppose to say hi to people, that's been a faux pas since 2012

just wanted to say "hi" really. i saw a former male co-worker a few weeks ago and we both just greeted eachother and kept walking.

Wise words, my friend.

It’s illegal to talk to women as a sub 8.

Talking to women is something I can't afford sadly

I never wasted my time period, I knew my place in the food chain.

ok an update so i went for a walk again today and saw her at the same spot pretty much. this time she was alone.

we both said "hi" so i guess im out of here virgins :cool:

ok an update so i went for a walk again today and saw her at the same spot pretty much. this time she was alone.

we both said "hi" so i guess im out of here virgins :cool:
:chad::banhammer:

You can, but the conversation won't be meaningful like chad has. Plus there's a chance she won't even want to talk to you, and if she does take time out of her day to talk to you, then you're always the one carrying the convo on your back

I hate running into semi-known people like that. I'm never the first to say hi, but I'll reply if the person does.

Whenever I see someone I know in public I go in another direction

It's about how you manage any interactions.