Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an incel, you're not really the 'subject' of anything

G

Guest2

By that, I mean that you're not desired in any way; it's not like anyone is going to actually actively reach out for you. There's no one who's trying to seduce you, or help you or try to be your friend. You're the one who has to put in that effort. If you can't, you'll be alone. No one reaches out to you - you're alone - because you don't matter as a person; you have no real value.

I'm the invisible man

Dark af... we are just empty vessels floating in space never to be remembered. We have no one and no one is coming to save us from this fate. I can feel a lot of dread coming over me as I type this. Its over.

the only people that really want to talk with me are some friends and people i play games with.
other than that yes

Sad shit, man.

Not true. I'm desired by german companies as their little slave.

Hard truth. I have to enjoy everything alone, do everything alone. It's brutal sometimes, but it's a long time like this, so you learn how to live this way.

We will be test subjects for normies and feminazis to torture us like the earlier muslims

normies only see each other as vehicles of status. If they can't use the person they're befriending for that purpose, he's virtually worthless

Please don't hurt me like that.

Perfect observation, pin must be considered. I had a really hard time making friends in college, and when I did have friends, they were super flaky. As soon as I stopped chasing them, the "friendship" died immediately.
Some people felt bad for me and had a few pity conversations, but the older I got, the less it happened. I'm now completely isolated. Not even my old boss sends me messages, even though he promised to send me offers to make some money on the side when his staff is sick.
Hard truth. I have to enjoy everything alone, do everything alone. It's brutal sometimes, but it's a long time like this, so you learn how to live this way.
It's sometimes like a superpower.

It's kind of like an interconnected network or something, in which the occupants give and receive, but we only give; there are no external "wires" coming for us, and being meaningful to other humans is what makes us feel human

yes man this is ragefuel as i said in my earlier thread.

By that, I mean that you're not desired in any way; it's not like anyone is going to actually actively reach out for you. There's no one who's trying to seduce you, or help you or try to be your friend. You're the one who has to put in that effort. If you can't, you'll be alone. No one reaches out to you - you're alone - because you don't matter as a person; you have no real value.
Oh fuck

You cut me real deep man

I needed this suifuel tonight. Fuck.

normies only see each other as vehicles of status. If they can't use the person they're befriending for that purpose, he's virtually worthless
this,and when you refuse to do them a favor they get really offended and stop talking to you

I'm desired by german companies as their little slave.

But in the end we are nothing but replaceable working drones. If you leave, some other man will take your place. This is the harsh reality will live in.

Over for many men

Perfect observation, pin must be considered. I had a really hard time making friends in college, and when I did have friends, they were super flaky. As soon as I stopped chasing them, the "friendship" died immediately.
Some people felt bad for me and had a few pity conversations, but the older I got, the less it happened. I'm now completely isolated. Not even my old boss sends me messages, even though he promised to send me offers to make some money on the side when his staff is sick.

It's sometimes like a superpower.
Have you sent messages to your old boss?

Have you sent messages to your old boss?
No. Not after I quit at least, we did talk and exchange messages when I was working of course. I could ask him, but he clearly said that he would message me

brutal bunny man

It is true, as an incel, if you don't put effort into having "friends", you'll be isolated because you're non existant to normies and foids.

Putting effort into getting something that should come naturally is soul-crushing. Most of us just gave up on that charade some time ago

Ill rather be alone than putting effort

High IQ, this is why its basically impossible to make friends after highschool. In college and above ppl only care about friendship as in networking.

The nobodycarespill gets me on a daily basis

I realized this very thing years ago on a very high dose of shrooms, nearly made me kill myself. There is not a single person in the whole universe who gives a fuck about me. I have only myself.

But after the trip I was at peace with myself and the world.

We are less than extras in this world.

Try Jehowa's witnesses

That is comforting. I can LDAR in peace and decompose into the ground without anyone noticing.

Unfortunately in media like anime & movies people do try to reach out to that particular "loner" and we think that will happen to us, but when we truly take the blackpill and think about it that will never happen to anybody here.

Unfortunately in media like anime & movies people do try to reach out to that particular "loner" and we think that will happen to us, but when we truly take the blackpill and think about it that will never happen to anybody here.
Anime is mostly made by incel-tier men. They attract us with things they know we will relate with or understand. Why do you think most anime is about some incel having 20 10/10 foids and a lot of movies are about a nerds life or some cuck getting puh. It's made by us for us, in the end we might not have anyone at our side. As in friends or foids. But we have each other to hold onto until the bitter end. Some NEET out there is making a series about an incel getting his wet dream for us to be able to cope or live in fantasy, or it could be some greedy company trying to exploit what we want. Who knows

Anime is mostly made by incel-tier men. They attract us with things they know we will relate with or understand. Why do you think most anime is about some incel having 20 10/10 foids and a lot of movies are about a nerds life or some cuck getting puh. It's made by us for us, in the end we might not have anyone at our side. As in friends or foids. But we have each other to hold onto until the bitter end. Some NEET out there is making a series about an incel getting his wet dream for us to be able to cope or live in fantasy, or it could be some greedy company trying to exploit what we want. Who knows
Yup I recently saw a trailer with a Curry's love interest being a white Stacey.

at the very most you will be the ''subject'' of some normie trash documentary about why you went ER

I don't see how you can say that when members here get tagged all the time

It's how life is when your existence serves the purpose of making others look better

You are always the first to message people. nobody spontaneously texts or messages you, it always is you who must initiate. maybe people act relatively normaly to you when you initiate with them, and may even act like your friend, but dont get it twisted, they are not your friend because they never reach out to you first.