Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR As an old "postmaxxer", im done

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Yeas as the title says i don't really have the power to post maxx like i did before.
Im kinda bored and only reply to the topics im interested in or just to mess around and shitpost in the sewers section.

Its amazing that how it looks super hard to do in long term( post maxxing)
Guys like @Animecel2D are admirable cuz he is doing it long term and still not out of power.
I never felt like a postmaxxer tho i had nuffin to entertain myself back then and just spent time studying and mostly post maxxing.

My last postamxx thingy was when i wanted to hit 30k and since that day i havent post maxxed to get a hogher post count tbh.
It sounds so boring and tiring and less posting makes me enjoy the forum more tbh.
Not in a rush to read/didnread or to post new shit in every thread
It just feels a lot more natural and comfy.
All the conversations you make while you are post maxxing loses its meaning tbh u just do it to pump that number up and i used to get angry at shitposters shitting in my threads.

Ye I got bored of postmaxxing too

If I want to postmaxx I wanna postmaxx to #1 but that's impossible due to cunts like @Animecel2D

I think I'd do it anyway tho but it's genuinely tiring and takes effort and I can't postmaxx during times when I got college work to do n all dat

Everytime I've postmaxxed it's been during a holiday. Like I postmaxxed to 5k around Christmas and then to 10k and then 15k during quarentine and since I got to red rank I've mostly just been posting normally and only been replying to threads I'm interested in n all dat like u said

I never felt like a postmaxxer tho i had nuffin to entertain myself back then and just spent time studying and mostly post maxxing.
I think that's the case with every postmaxxer

Over the time like every other cope, this cope too loses it's fun

Being a postmaxxer is rough and brutal. As a postmaxxer with over 6000 posts, making another post is as tiring as a foid having sex with a sub-5 male. As a postmaxxer, I can genuinely say that I agree with this thread, and that non-postmaxxers should pay their respects to us decrepit albeit genetically superior postmaxxers

Genuinely got zero interest in "Postmaxxing" tbh, I only make threads about stuff which interests me or catches my eye. Same with replying to threads, but each to their own.

Genuinely got zero interest in "Postmaxxing" tbh, I only make threads about stuff which interests me or catches my eye. Same with replying to threads, but each to their own.
Seeing my name in cool colors and shit was nice but even if i get more ranks i dont really care anymore tbh. Its not a good investment.

Transcendental and enlightened ranks look like shit and I associate it with banal soulless postmaxxing, so no thanks I don't wanna go through those, I only postmaxx in short rapid phases, right now I'm on a low phase
It sounds so boring and tiring and less posting makes me enjoy the forum more tbh.
Not in a rush to read/didnread or to post new shit in every thread
It just feels a lot more natural and comfy.

tbh

I want to postmaxx but honestly I just don't have nothing to actually say, desu.

I just want to get to Overlord.

I just wanted to get out of blueceldom. Now I can enjoy reading whole threads and answering with well thought answers.

Ye I got bored of postmaxxing too

If I want to postmaxx I wanna postmaxx to #1 but that's impossible due to cunts like @Animecel2D
tbhtbh. after a certain point it feels kind of pointless to postmaxx since the bar is so high now.

Most postmaxxers say shit that I don't remember

I’m done, too. I’m all out of power now.

I got 35k so no more incentive for me to postmaxx tbhngl

I got 35k so no more incentive for me to postmaxx tbhngl

I lost interest. But if they make a new rank , I might get some motivation back

i didnt post for almost 3 months. repeating the same shit. i think im retared tbh