Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over As an oldcel, I can tell you it NEVER gets better

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Don't listen to the bullshit normie advice of "You'll find the right girl eventually." It's all cope. "I can get a girlfriend once I get a job." "I can get a girlfriend once I get my own place." "I can get a girlfriend once I work out and get in good shape." "I can get a girlfriend if I get some hobbies and start going to group activities." It just gets worse as time goes on. Nobody wanted you then and nobody will want you now. As you get older, you actually get ostracized, everyone will start calling you a creepy pervert for even displaying any interest in women. It's like the world wants you to drop dead once you hit a certain age. Although, they probably would have been happy if we died decades earlier. They're probably annoyed that we clung to life for so long. I treat everyone kindly in real life and they just walk all over me, so the "women can sense your hateful personality" meme is just a big joke. They just keep chanting their bullshit mantra to keep us obedient and happy as slaves.

Don't listen to the bullshit normie advice of "You'll find the right girl eventually." It's all cope. "I can get a girlfriend once I get a job." "I can get a girlfriend once I get my own place." "I can get a girlfriend once I work out and get in good shape." "I can get a girlfriend if I get some hobbies and start going to group activities." It just gets worse as time goes on. Nobody wanted you then and nobody will want you now. As you get older, you actually get ostracized, everyone will start calling you a creepy pervert for even displaying any interest in women. It's like the world wants you to drop dead once you hit a certain age. Although, they probably would have been happy if we died decades earlier. They're probably annoyed that we clung to life for so long. I treat everyone kindly in real life and they just walk all over me, so the "women can sense your hateful personality" meme is just a big joke. They just keep chanting their bullshit mantra to keep us obedient and happy as slaves.
I want to suicide before i'm 26. I think im too cowardly though, so I might suffer a continued miserable life of loneliness and virginity.

I want to suicide before i'm 26. I think im too cowardly though, so I might suffer a continued miserable life of loneliness and virginity.
Don't do it, wait till 30, and see if your libido goes lower, if it doesn't, then you can do what you want

Don't do it, wait till 30, and see if your libido goes lower, if it doesn't, then you can do what you want
my libido is already currently almost non existent and I just long for love and a relationship with a foid. I know if I continue to live for more years i'll just be miserable, sad and be beset with bad luck constantly like I have been so far. And i'll be stuck with some crappy, menial low paying job. That being said, these are all just words and it's actually very difficult to convince yourself to rope.

Amen and every word of this is true. If you haven't made it by say, 35, you're completely doomed. It's beyond over and you'll just be seen as garbage by the world (more so than when you were young.)

If you have to "do things" (beyond not being a fat slob and maintaining good hygiene) in order to get a GF, it means you are a genetic dead end and shouldn't really bother.

If you suddenly get a girlfriend when you get a job despite struggling before that, you got a possible gold digger on your hands.

If you suddenly get a girlfriend when you get a job despite struggling before that, you got a possible gold digger on your hands.
In theory, it makes sense that a girl wouldn't want to date an unemployed bum. In reality, they'll fuck homeless Chads raw and let him pump his diseased sperm into her uterus.

everyday im reminded about how its over all it takes is a quick scroll through reddit, twitter, or tik tok (the worst)

are you in your 40"s ?

No it only gets worse, much worse.

Foids and normies are both hypocrites and retards.

Anything new, sir?

Stupid teenager who likes giving stupid advice on stuff he doesn't know jack shit about strikes again. Way to go, buddy.

As you get older, you actually get ostracized, everyone will start calling you a creepy pervert for even displaying any interest in women existing. It's like the world wants you to drop dead once you hit a certain age. Although, they probably would have been happy if we died decades earlier. They're probably annoyed that we clung to life for so long.
Let them be annoyed. They aren't entitled to being content.

Thanks for telling the truth, you're absolutely right.

I'm 40 years old and I confirm everything he says.

Once you get into a negative life feedback loop its nearly impossible to recover.

Ugly -> No friends -> No social life -> No girlfriends -> No life experiences -> Isolation/loneliness -> Depression -> Lose motivation in all aspects of life -> Drop out / Lose jobs -> NEET / LDAR -> Years fly by -> Nobody will hire you -> No foid will ever go near you -> Become an outcast of society -> Get labelled as a terrorist member of I.N.C.E.L.

Don't listen to the bullshit normie advice of "You'll find the right girl eventually." It's all cope.
Normies telling me bluepilled lies really pisses me off.

In college, I thought I could get pussy if I just got a job and moved out. Turns out, that didn't help.

super iq OP

Stupid teenager who likes giving stupid advice on stuff he doesn't know jack shit about strikes again. Way to go, buddy.
Get the fuck off
For real tho, you should think twice before sharing your opinions. You give me second hand embarrassment tbhngl.
@your personality thoughts on this development :feelswhere:

For real tho, you should think twice before sharing your opinions. You give me second hand embarrassment tbhngl.
Why are you obsessed with me? Are you retarded or something?

Giphy 27

Nobody's obsessed with you, young gentleman. But I don't blame you if you have a solipsistic view of your world because you're a teen and because... well... I don't really need to point out your most distinctive trait again, do I?

Nobody's obsessed with you, young gentleman. But I don't blame you if you have a solipsistic view of your world because you're a teen and because... well... I don't really need to point out your most distinctive trait again, do I?
Ok, then stop quoting my posts who have nothing do to with you, just stop bothering me, you will gain nothing by doing this. If you want to say something constructive, go on, but if you just want to mock me because of my age, then go fuck yourself

Giphy 27

Ok, then stop quoting my posts who have nothing do to with you, just stop bothering me, you will gain nothing by doing this. If you want to say something constructive, go on, but if you just want to mock me because of my age, then go fuck yourself
I'm just trying to help you. I know what it is like to be dumb teenager that makes a fool of himself everytime he opens his mouth. I had to learn the hard way and I don't want you to go through the same stuff I went through. Trust me, just put your little teen ego aside and embrace my wisdom for it shall be valuable to you in your future life journey, young man. :feelsmage:

I won’t be able to handle seeing the youth party and be intimate when im an old man and having missed out on that forever. That’s what nightmares are made of

Nobody wanted you then and nobody will want you now. As you get older, you actually get ostracized, everyone will start calling you a creepy pervert for even displaying any interest in women. It's like the world wants you to drop dead once you hit a certain age.
Without doxxing myself, I can say that I grew up in an area of my country with a large percentage of retired people, and these people usually end up on committees and in positions of governance and power because they have a lot of free time on their hands
If you're over the age of say sixty (60) you could move to a place like this, I mean you obviously won't be slaying prime teen pussy unless you have a high enough money or status to have access to kids that you can groom and molest (which I would like to make very clear you would have to be fucked in the head to do) but you will be treated with some level of respect and acknowledgement, more than if you were living in an area with a younger and more diverse population demographic

So 110% true. I work a part-time job. I have a hobby. I have my own place. I am sober, yet many foids won't go on dates with me. Yet, many of them date with lowlife woman beater thugs bum who treats girlfriend like shit and does not work a real job other than selling drugs, 'borrow' money from other people (never pay them back), steal other people's belongings, and sold at eBay/craigslist website. This happens when women have too many rights and when many blue pill cuck guys gave her authority to do so.

A good example is that My older brother, who has a good-paying job at the office full time and still doesn't have a girlfriend, before that he worked all way to top from the bottom (started work at a grocery store, then gas station attendant, etc.) to soon be chief executive just in two years from now. He still doesn't fucking have a girlfriend because he not tall does not have a strong bone, and weighs almost 300 lbs.

It was pretty sad because he definitely would have a wife if patriarchal society still stood today, like back in the 50s. He once told me that good personality matters most; although it is true, many femoid doesn't fucking care because they only want good-looking guys even if she knew they would abuse her.

God, I wish my brother, me, and the rest of you guys on this INCELS.IS forums live in the early time era in the USA or live in other non-western countries where patriarchal society is still running.

I know, that's why I'm ending it before 30

Suicide is for when things become intolerable.

They are still tolerable. Don't be a pussy. Go jogging or get better copes.

oldcel too everything this guy says is true and worse

I'm not sure if I'm an oldcel yet (I am 24), but I agree and am expecting to be a virgin for life and will die alone.

I’m not really oldcel yet (19) but the way I see it, things are just gonna keep getting worse.

I dread being alone in old age more than anything else

as a fellow oldcel, i can confirm. it's not just loneliness anymore. health, financial issues, other shit just keeps popping up. and you're all on your own for all of it.