Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an ugly man, contending pussy is a bigger crime than murder

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Killing is natural. Taking life away is something anyone, regardless of his background, can do. It's a practice among all mammals.

However, contending pussy as an ugly man DEFIES the laws of nature. Sex is NOT intended for subhumans. Therefore, trying to get it disrupts universal balance causing the rage of gods and humans alike. As an ugly man, you should give up on sex and happiness because it's not meant for you and trying to get it makes your situatuion worse.

If an ugly guy wants pussy it's considered rape

Feminism is an attack on ugly men.

Fuck nature. We should all donate to sperm banks just to spite nature.

lonelyistheworld said:

I don't want any woman to have kids with my genes. I saddens me that my 11 year old cousin will eventually reproduce.

Anon said:
Killing is natural. Taking life away is something anyone, regardless of his background, can do. It's a practice among all mammals.

However, contending pussy as an ugly man DEFIES the laws of nature. Sex is NOT intended for subhumans. Therefore, trying to get it disrupts universal balance causing the rage of gods and humans alike. As an ugly man, you should give up on sex and happiness because it's not meant for you and trying to get it makes your situation worse.

So true

lonelyistheworld said:

No just no. 
Hell no.
I wouldn't want to bring more suffering to innocent incels EVER.

lonelyistheworld said:

Sperm banks only want Chad genes. Look it up. These whole foods shopping latte leftists prattle on about "fascism" all day but are not above practicing de facto eugenics themselves.

Its impossible. I, nor you, can help but think about women and sex. The problem is it causes so much fuckin' unnecessary stress on the mind which leads to physical/mental issues. I shouldn't be this stressed in my early 20s, unless I was off at war or living in a crime-ridden 3rd world country.

lonelyistheworld said:

Just donate it to the ranch dressing at salad bars hot girls eat at like a normal person.

QuantumDummy said:
Its impossible. I, nor you, can help but think about women and sex. The problem is it causes so much fuckin' unnecessary stress on the mind which leads to physical/mental issues. I shouldn't be this stressed in my early 20s, unless I was off at war or living in a crime-ridden 3rd world country.

You awill always be stressed knowing that you are genetic filth

Anon said:
You awill always be stressed knowing that you are genetic filth

Your blackpills are so fucking potent

GeneticDysfunction said:
Your blackpills are so fucking potent

I draw power form the futility of life

Sparky said:
Can confirm that they want donors to be 5”9-5”10+

AND at least a college degree among other things.

Rape is pretty similar to murder

stupid OP once again from a stupid poster