Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As bitcoin hits all time high price, Bitcoin investor gets messaged by his crush today

just have bitcoin theory

romanian overachievers be like

just have bitcoin theory

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

Probably made up tbh, hes still jealous of chad fucking her every night so he made up some shitty cope story

It's just a coincidence that she just happily wanted to get to know him after the surge of Bitcoin

It's because he improved his personality that's why she just suddenly wanted to talk to him and gravitated towards him you filthy inkwells

Probably made up tbh, hes still jealous of chad fucking her every night so he made up some shitty cope story
Got some evidence for that claim?

"Oh, how the tables turn" lol cope

Nothing actually changed. Being able to betabux, or turning down an opportunity to betabux, is nothing to be proud of.
Kek probably tbh

just buy bitcoin theory

if he lived in the US where every whore has infinite financial resources at her disposal I’d 100% agree and think this is the plot of some bluepilled sitcom he watched. but he lives in a shitty second world country so I can kind of see this happening

It's just a coincidence that she just happily wanted to get to know him after the surge of Bitcoin

It's because he improved his personality that's why she just suddenly wanted to talk to him and gravitated towards him you filthy inkwells
It's because she was impressed by his business minded mentality and his achievements, is what iters would probably say tbh. Nevermind the fact that if you betabux the relationship will suck and she'll probably fuck a guy she likes on the side

Thing is once a simp always a simp.

He may think he's above an average foid that was likely his looksmatch, but as soon as a Stacy golddigger eyes him, he'll give in. Guarn fucking teed.

Very few men have the foundation to say no. Most probably would give in the crush.

Inceldom sucks THAT much.

So no evidence then.

Got it

View attachment 411724
well the main thing is that the “nice guy ends up super rich and now the girl wants him and the tables have turned” trope is very common in media and generally doesn’t reflect reality

the weird circumstances involved just make it even less plausible. how many women actually pay attention to fucking bitcoin prices? I actually own 2.01 mBTC ($133) and I hadn’t heard about this until now so I doubt the random girl he’s crushing on would know or care. women have access to so many financial resources that “some beta who had a crush on me made money off of crypto recently” wouldn’t even be on their radar

I guess the imaginary money is here to stay :feelskek:

well the main thing is that the “nice guy ends up super rich and now the girl wants him and the tables have turned” trope is very common in media and generally doesn’t reflect reality

the weird circumstances involved just make it even less plausible. how many women actually pay attention to fucking bitcoin prices? I actually own 2.01 mBTC ($133) and I hadn’t heard about this until now so I doubt the random girl he’s crushing on would know or care. women have access to so many financial resources that “some beta who had a crush on me made money off of crypto recently” wouldn’t even be on their radar
True, true.

But to completely dismiss it without any evidence is mere speculation

2020 08 05 13 12 51

@grondilu is going to be a billionaire in 20 years

Isn't that the whole point when you have money? To use some for a good-looking golddigger
Yeah, but I think once in the position no incel is suddenly gonna grow a spine and "pump and dump" they'll simp.

Yeah, but I think once in the position no incel is suddenly gonna grow a spine and "pump and dump" they'll simp.
brutal reality pill

Yeah they'd just betabuxx. But if they're millionaires, they'd probably figure it out and pump and dump as they should

Last edited:
I guess the imaginary money is here to stay :feelskek:
Fiat is as imaginary as Bitcoin. There is no inherent value behind fiat like dollars/euros. It's just valuable because we agreed that a paper with a certain guy's face on it confers value. What happens when there is war, inflation, banks decide you can't withdraw your money? Woopsie poopsie your fiat becomes worthless - look at Venezuala, Cypriot bank crisis where people weren't allowed to withdraw their money and Bitcoin was massively accumulated. Bitcoin/cryptocurrency will replace fiat soon, I rather not miss the train

"Oh, how the tables turn" lol cope

Nothing actually changed. Being able to betabux, or turning down an opportunity to betabux, is nothing to be proud of.
Terrible Cope at that..

You can tell this dude is an incel in denial

You can't even betabux if you're just rich.

A betabux makes money. Like he's a highly skilled or very diligent worker or something. He's a chicken laying golden eggs. You don't want to get rid of a chicken laying golden eggs, you keep it close and you take good care of it.

A guy who got rich by buying crypto early is just a guy sitting on a pile of gold. From the eyes of a gold digger, he's in the way and she will always think of how she could get rid of him and just take the gold.

Bitcoinmaxxing is not a path to betabuxmaxxing but to hookermaxxing, because hookers don't have to know how rich you are.

Last edited:
Just understand cryptocurrency and economics theory

I guess working on his personality for the last 4 years paid off.

Seriously, though, the fact he's even thinking about a foid from 2016 and even talking about her publicly speaks volumes about how no matter how much his net worth increases this chick lives rent free in his needy head.

Fiat is as imaginary as Bitcoin. There is no inherent value behind fiat like dollars/euros. It's just valuable because we agreed that a paper with a certain guy's face on it confers value. What happens when there is war, inflation, banks decide you can't withdraw your money? Woopsie poopsie your fiat becomes worthless - look at Venezuala, Cypriot bank crisis where people weren't allowed to withdraw their money and Bitcoin was massively accumulated. Bitcoin/cryptocurrency will replace fiat soon, I rather not miss the train
well gold is just valuable because we decided that it looks nice as a necklace and there isn't too much of it around. nothing has inherent value except reproduction. I'd agree with you if bitcoin was all it's cracked up to be but it isn't. no scalability, no anonymity and very expensive transactions. it can't realistically replace standard currencies, something else - better - has to come along

Last edited:
this only works if you have a lot of bitcoin

crypto is actually a huge turnoff for most women even if it makes you rich

crypto is actually a huge turnoff for most women even if it makes you rich
i can think of so many ways to make money that they would find a turnoff

JFL it's incredible that we have to care what women think

i can think of so many ways to make money that they would find a turnoff

JFL it's incredible that we have to care what women think
Yeah women are turned off by introverted/geerky ways of making money-- investments, programming, dropshipping, engineering, etc. All these things have a bugman stigma attached to it.

Women would rather pick a personal trainer who makes 50k over a cybersecurity guy making 250K

I guess working on his personality for the last 4 years paid off.

Seriously, though, the fact he's even thinking about a foid from 2016 and even talking about her publicly speaks volumes about how no matter how much his net worth increases this chick lives rent free in his needy head.
Well he thinks he might help him Go viral on twitter