Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As chad could you really do anything and still get laid or are there some no-gos?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
For example he could be a total anime weeb, play nintendo games and still would get laid. But are there some things that even a chad can't pull off?

Chad gets away with any and everything. Its innate to praise the genetically superior and help them no matter what, even the cosmos will help those cocksuckers while we suffer and get bullied and rot til our genes are weeded out over and over again because subhuman women will always reproduce producing more incels, unless designer babies become mainstream.

If you're good looking enough you can do anything. I'm not sure if a limit exists once you hit 8+/10 territory

They probably are able to turn off some women at least with some things innocuous or greater.

No. Chad could've single-handedly planned 911 and would still get pussy. He could be responsible for clubbing 1,000 baby seals to death, would still get poonchang. He could've been Hitler's right-hand man, would still be knee-deep in the vajayjay. It really doesn't matter.

As proven by orb and many others there are no death sentences for chad.

How quickly you've forgotten the atomic balckpill Brethren

DankIncel said:
How quickly you've forgotten the atomic balckpill Brethren

Yeah we need it stickied in this forum

Chad could walk up to a girl with this pickup line: "Fancy a shag?".
She'll happily oblige.

Chad can’t always be mentally ill
See: orb

DAILY REMINDER

R3yX2As.jpg

Honestly the worst thing Chad could do is be a narcissist. For Chad being awkward and cringy is not as bad as being conceited, although for everyone else it's the other way around.

QuantumDummy said:
No. Chad could've single-handedly planned 911 and would still get pussy. He could be responsible for clubbing 1,000 baby seals to death, would still get poonchang. He could've been Hitler's right-hand man, would still be knee-deep in the vajayjay. It really doesn't matter.

grayjedi90 said:
For example he could be a total anime weeb, play nintendo games and still would get laid. But are there some things that even a chad can't pull off?

Having herpes warts I guess.

Genital+herpes.jpg

Anything that impacts sex. 

But for anything that doesn't, it won't affect him.

Tinder experiments prove that chad can do anything

Pretty much yeah.

I did a personal tinder experiment and used a chad, but had a HORRIBLE personality and bio. I would either make terrible comments about their bios/pictures, or if they didn't have a bio I'd say "No bio? Why would I fuck a dumb slut like you?" Contrary to what people say here, it limited my options a ton, but I was still able to get some females.

The answer to your question is yes and no. You can fuck yourself as a chad and limited your pussy immensely by being absolutely awful, but you'll still get more than incel level.

He could shit on his girlfriend mom's grave and nothing would happen

QuantumDummy said:
Logan Paul and Jake Paul

Ted Bundy - NT chad who could still act completely normal and fit in with society, literally hours after a brutal murder.

ted-bundy-9231165-1-420.jpg

Jeffrey Dahmer - chadlite looks in his prime, but not NT and lovable like Bundy.

article-2279444-179C85ED000005DC-696_634x591.jpg

Zyros - The biggest chad on this forum imo. Does nothing but stand there and women approach him/hit on him. Offered a modeling contract. Not NT though.

kFPjxNb.jpg

Gambler/incelman- chadlite in denial who has been hit on, and probably not a virgin. Has 9000 posts here.

gIkFxZN.jpg

Chads can literally rape and beat women to a fucking pulp/death and still be "hot". They can consume and mummify bodyparts, and will still receive a chad halo.

Modern day autists like the last two are chads in denial. They can literally stand there and get hit on.

I should have made this my own thread.

AscendedNormie said:
Ted Bundy - NT chad who could still act completely normal and fit in with society, literally hours after a brutal murder.

ted-bundy-9231165-1-420.jpg

Jeffrey Dahmer - chadlite looks in his prime, but not NT and lovable like Bundy.

article-2279444-179C85ED000005DC-696_634x591.jpg

Zyros - The biggest chad on this forum imo. Does nothing but stand there and women approach him/hit on him. Offered a modeling contract. Not NT though.

kFPjxNb.jpg

Gambler/incelman- chadlite in denial who has been hit on, and probably not a virgin. Has 6000 posts here.

gIkFxZN.jpg

Chads can literally rape and beat women to a fucking pulp/death and still be "hot". They can consume and mummify bodyparts, and will still receive a chad halo.

Modern day autists like the last two are chads in denial. They can literally stand there and get hit on.

I should have made this my own thread.

zyros and gambler aren't that good looking at all.

rickvanderhammer said:
zyros and gambler aren't that good looking at all.

Cope of the year

Jeremy fucking Meeks, man. No way.