Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As far as I can tell, there is nothing wrong with fucking your sister.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
First of all, let me explain my perception of how chromosomes work.
We know that men have XY chromosomes, and women have XX chromosomes. This isn’t really debatable.

So, for example, your father has:
X1Y1

And your mother has:
X2X3

(The numbers are there to differentiate the individual chromosomes)

When a man and a woman copulate, the man sends either an X1 or a Y1 sperm to fertilize the egg.
The egg is either X2 or X3, so the sperm chromosome and the egg chromosome combine to make a baby.
The gender of the baby is determined whether the combination is XX (female) or XY (male).

Therefore, you, as a male, have your father’s Y chromosome (Y1) and one of your mother’s X chromosomes (either X2 or X3).
For simplicity’s sake, let’s say you are X2Y1. (This will work even if you are X3Y1, just replace the numbers in the rest of this thread).

Now, let’s assume you have a sister.
By the preceding logic, your sister’s genes are either X1X2 or X1X3, with 50/50 chance of being one or the other.

A lot of people on this forum assert it’s incorrect to fuck your sister, but let’s examine this claim in more detail.

First, if you fuck your sister, no miscegenation happens, and no race-mixing is involved. This applies in both cases equally.
Now let’s look at the two different cases.
There are two possibilities of the genetic makeup of your sister:

CASE I: Your sister is X1X3.

As said previously, you are X2Y1.

In this situation, you share no chromosomes with your sister.
Unless I'm mistaken, this is NOT incest except in a technical, semantic sense because incest-related mutations only happen when you share a chromosome. There is no difference between your sister and a random girl, other than your sister is guaranteed to be the same race as you and no race-mixing will occur in the event of having a child.

CASE II: Your sister is X1X2.

Here, your sister shares one X chromosome with you.
If you have a son with her, it will be either X1Y1 or X2Y1.
In the case of X2Y1, this is equal to your own chromosomes, a clone of yourself as far as it is possible to have one.
Then you can basically clone yourself so you can achieve a longer life.
But if it’s X1Y1, then your son only shares one chromosome with you and one with his mother, which is the same as a normal child from a non-incestuous relationship. There will be no mutational complications.

The only problem I see is if you have a daughter, there is a 50% chance she will end up with two of the same X chromosome (X2X2), and she’ll have essentially only half the genetic code of a normal human.
However, in that case, she will still be a girl, and life will be easy for her regardless, no matter what deformities she possesses.

Finally, I believe when there were only a few people on earth, fucking your sister was necessary for procreation and was preferred to fucking your mom, who necessarily shares at least one chromosome with you.

If there is anything wrong with this analysis, please let me know.

@Copexodius Maximus, this is the thread I promised to tag you in.

Second cousins and anything beyond is totally normal, first cousins only share 12.5% same DNA, but anything closer than that (siblings, aunts/uncles nieces/nephews or direct ancestors/descendants) is fucking gross and is going to lead to deformities.
Is this necessarily true?
How do deformities arise if no chromosomes are shared between male and female?

Disregard, I am an idiot

I mean, the ever present risk of a child is the reason. It's the same reason elective abortion is so immoral, because not only are you killing a baby but you chose to bring it into the world by having sex (it is common sense sex=child even with protection sometimes). If you fuck up and accidentally have a kid with your sister you essentially chose to bring a deformed baby into the world, which is immoral. There's always the risk of pregnancy.

Plus, fucking your family is revolting, but that's not why I think it should be illegal.
By this logic, it should be illegal for deformed and mentally ill people to breed. It's a hypocritical law to ban incest in itself.

There was a meme going around a few years ago when Buzzfeed and Thought Catalog published an article about if you could clone yourself would you fuck your clone. A lot of normies said yes, even though they claimed not to be gay. I don't agree with this (it would be just as gay as fucking your same-sex twin) but this proves that other than inbreeding mutations, the mainstream public has no problem with incest. But now there is legal abortion everywhere and prophylactics, as well as birth control, so that shouldn't be as much of a problem.

Last edited:
There really isn’t anything wrong with incest. Fucking your sister or daughter is completely normal. Fucking your daughter can even be beneficial in some cases like corrective rape. If she misbehaves then you can rape her as punishment. You will also cuck every man afterwards in case she becomes a whore since you were the one who took her virginity. It will also be father daughter bonding time and she might even fall in love with you because of Stockholm syndrome. In the end of the day fucking your daughter is the only non-cucked way of raising it

just make sure you don't nut raw

We know that men have XY chromosomes, and women have XX chromosomes. This isn’t really debatable.

X1Y1

And your mother has:
X2X3

When a man and a woman copulate, the man sends either an X1 or a Y1 sperm to fertilize the egg.
The egg is either X2 or X3, so the sperm chromosome and the egg chromosome combine to make a baby.
The gender of the baby is determined whether the combination is XX (female) or XY (male).

Therefore, you, as a male, have your father’s Y chromosome (Y1) and one of your mother’s X chromosomes (either X2 or X3).
For simplicity’s sake, let’s say you are X2Y1. (This will work even if you are X3Y1, just replace the numbers in the rest of this thread).

By the preceding logic, your sister’s genes are either X1X2 or X1X3, with 50/50 chance of being one or the other.

A lot of people on this forum assert it’s incorrect to fuck your sister, but let’s examine this claim in more detail.

First, if you fuck your sister, no miscegenation happens, and no race-mixing is involved. This applies in both cases equally.

Unless I'm mistaken, this is NOT incest except in a technical, semantic sense because incest-related mutations only happen when you share a chromosome. There is no difference between your sister and a random girl, other than your sister is guaranteed to be the same race as you and no race-mixing will occur in the event of having a child.

In the case of X2Y1, this is equal to your own chromosomes, a clone of yourself as far as it is possible to have one.
But if it’s X1Y1, then your son only shares one chromosome with you and one with his mother, which is the same as a normal child from a non-incestuous relationship. There will be no mutational complications.

The only problem I see is if you have a daughter, there is a 50% chance she will end up with two of the same X chromosome (X2X2), and she’ll have essentially only half the genetic code of a normal human.
However, in that case, she will still be a girl, and life will be easy for her regardless, no matter what deformities she possesses.

Finally, I believe when there were only a few people on earth, fucking your sister was necessary for procreation and was preferred to fucking your mom, who necessarily shares at least one chromosome with you.

Sweet home Alabama

There really isn’t anything wrong with incest. Fucking your sister or daughter is completely normal. Fucking your daughter can even be beneficial in some cases like corrective rape. If she misbehaves then you can rape her as punishment. You will also cuck every man afterwards in case she becomes a whore since you were the one who took her virginity. It will also be father daughter bonding time and she might even fall in love with you because of Stockholm syndrome. In the end of the day fucking your daughter is the only non-cucked way of raising it
High IQ on both points.

I don't have a sister, but the reasons given for the banning of incest are all hypocritical.
It's eugenics-based lawmaking.
To say you can't fuck someone due to the risk of genetic mutations is ridiculous because you would then have to ban Down Syndrome women and grotesquely physically repulsive women from breeding.
Men who are disadvantaged genetically in this way are naturally weeded out from breeding, but women are not.
So to say you can't fuck your sister is really disadvantageous to people who do have sisters, who could possibly have bred with her if the right circumstances came up.

I'm speaking out for the incels here who do have sisters. As for correctively raping your daughter, that can be useful, but that's not applicable to users here, whereas fucking your sister is.

Last edited:
Something to do with recessive alleles being retained over generations.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey...

High IQ on both points.

I don't have a sister, but the reasons given for the banning of incest are all hypocritical.
It's eugenics-based lawmaking.
To say you can't fuck someone due to the risk of genetic mutations is ridiculous because you would then have to ban Down Syndrome women and grotesquely physically repulsive women from breeding.
Men who are disadvantaged genetically in this way are naturally weeded out from breeding, but women are not.
So to say you can't fuck your sister is really disadvantageous to people who do have sisters, who could possibly have bred with her if the right circumstances came up.

I'm speaking out for the incels here who do have sisters. As for correctively raping your daughter, that can be useful, but that's not applicable to users here, whereas fucking your sister is.
Yeah I get what you mean. If incest was completely normalized and most brothers and sisters fucked then there could be a small chance of ascending with your sister if the circumstances are to your favor. As for the daughter scenario, there are some ways of getting one in principle but I am not allowed to discuss in detail the procedure since I might get a warning.

Yeah I get what you mean. If incest was completely normalized and most brothers and sisters fucked then there could be a small chance of ascending with your sister if the circumstances are to your favor. As for the daughter scenario, there are some ways of getting one in principle but I am not allowed to discuss in detail the procedure since I might get a warning.
and since you know your sister from birth if it's a younger sister, she's forced to be in contact with you so you have more chance to influence her.

That's a false equivalence though. Disabled/deformed people would get the same crap if they wanted to commit incest. Not all disabilities even share the same risk of being hereditary, and anyway, that would be the only way for them to breed. You don't have to commit incest.
for some incels, that's the only avenue for reproduction.

To bring another incel into the world. It's kind of why I think abortion should be criminalized, no good person would kill their child. Similarly, no good person would willingly bring an incel into the world. If your only method of reproduction is a surefire way to create a life of hell, one that you've lived through no less, don't reproduce.
jfl at allowing women who kill their firstborn to have children later in life.

you have more than 2 chromosomes jfl

lol, you're the same guys constantly raging about degeneracy.

"I just fucked my 12 yo sister and now I will go on .co to complain about the degeneracy of western countries".

and I don't really give a fuck about guys who want to fuck their sisters but then don't go on the internet to complain about society like you have some kind of moral high ground because this make you look like hypocrites.

"I just fucked my 12 yo sister and now I will go on .co to complain about the degeneracy of western countries".

and I don't really give a fuck about guys who want to fuck their sisters but then don't go on the internet to complain about society like you have some kind of moral high ground because this make you look like hypocrites.
i never fucked my sister.
as a matter of fact, i don't have a sister.
unlike most people, i can sympathize with others in different situations.

.co moment
Lmao
Absolutely.

^

You don't have to impregnate her even. How is it different from sex with a friend.

Tfw no sister2fuck.me

X1Y1

And your mother has:
X2X3

Lifefuel for @FullTimeLoser :feelskek:

Bruh, both your parents are dirty spics living in Whitey's land cleaning toilets.
Admission of defeat. As compensation, I will allow you to fuck your sister with my full hearted support :feelzez:

Admission of defeat. As compensation, I will allow you to fuck your sister with my full hearted support :feelzez:
No thanks, but maybe if you keep praying to Dios maybe he'll turn you white like you wish.
Did you wish your mom fucked a white guy and not your beaner dad?

My situation from mixed parents
We both know your parents are related JFL
Then why do you wish you were white
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Nothing wrong with thinking "what if". Like in your case, what if you weren't inbred :feelskek: must be a nice thought from your perspective wondering if you would of been less spergy.

Im not greedy, I'll share my coins with you at the arcade JFL

caged ngl.

20200811 191311

Just plot to ascend with your sister while chad plows through supermodels like a bad habit theory

We both know your parents are related JFL
Cope, both your parents are beaners
Nothing wrong with thinking "what if". Like in your case, what if you weren't inbred :feelskek: must be a nice thought from your perspective wondering if you would of been less spergy.

Im not greedy, I'll share my coins with you at the arcade JFL
Don't lie, you didn't say what if, you said "I wish I was white :feels:"
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Sucks to be a spic, amigo:feelshmm:

Fact:blackpill:: there are nearly 3.5 billion females around the world :feelsclown:

And not inbred :feelzez:
More inbred than me since my parents aren't even the same nationality and yours are :lul:

Doing better than you IRL I'll be fine JFL get back to me when your people has It's own country
"I wish I was white:feels:"

tom cruise laugh GIF

:lul::lul:
You will never live that down, cuck. You're a ashamed of your toilet cleaning lineage, and vermin people living in bummer's land. Wishing you were white. Pathetic

More inbred than me since my parents aren't even the same nationality and yours are :lul:

Massive Cope, the dirt your parents come from has a rich history of inbreeding while spaniards abused different tribes on this side of the world and still got btfo by mutts.

Where's your country at?
You're a ashamed

Silly fulltimebecky, if I were ashamed, I would of never revealed my race in the first place :feelstastyman:
living in bummer's land
You seem to forget that we have our own country south from the U.S. border, much more controlled by it's people than whatever jewish shithole you come from :lul:

Massive Cope, the dirt your parents come from has a rich history of inbreeding while spaniards abused different tribes on this side of the world and still got btfo by mutts.

Where's your country at?
Ooooh you got super mad now :lul: :lul: I smell the rage in that comment. Your beaner parents got abused by whitey didn't they?:feelskek:

Silly fulltimebecky, if I were ashamed, I would of never revealed my race in the first place

"I wish I were white:feels:"
kobe bryant laughing GIF

You will never live that down. :lul: Ashamed and wish you were white. Tfu. Pathetic.

You seem to forget that we have our own country south from the U.S. border, much more controlled by it's people than whatever jewish shithole you come from
Where the people are desperate to enter bummer's land, like vermin. Caravans of vermins being used as a reason to shut down boarders. Your parents went into their conquerers land. Into bummer's land as toilet cleaners.

If you fuck up and accidentally have a kid with your sister you essentially chose to bring a deformed baby into the world, which is immoral. There's always the risk of pregnancy.

Children who are the product of incest aren't always deformed. According to the studies cited in this article, there is about a 50% chance that a child born to first-degree consanguineous parents will be a healthy and a 50% that it will be damaged in some way.

Many of the parents of the children enrolled in those studies suffered from mental illnesses and had bad genetics, so it's possible that when healthy people engage in first degree incest, the risk of birth defects is lower than 50%.

If a man has a child with his daughter or with his sister, the child will share about 80% of the father's genes. Just as identical siblings often share a close bond, children who are the product of first-degree incest tend to bond very closely to their parents because they're so similar to them genetically.

Last edited:
Children who are the product of incest aren't always deformed. According to the studies cited in this article, there is about a 50% chance that a child born to first-degree consanguineous parents will be a healthy and a 50% that it will be damaged in some way.
Interesting. Those are worse odds than I thought, tbh. Although "damaged in some way" is vague.

If a man has a child with his daughter or with his sister, the child will share about 80% of the father's genes. Just as identical siblings often share a close bond, children who are the product of first-degree incest tend to bond very closely to their parents because they're so similar to them genetically.
Thanks for this info. This is by far the greatest incentive, IMO.

hell yeah brother

AJkoXqMq_400x400.jpg

Birth defects in children born from incest are still a reality. I must ask, is this some kind of attempt to bait replies in your thread? Because op is certainly smarter than that.
If I didn't know you better I would have assumed you were attempting satire on OP's expense.

You may be an IT infiltrator but you are right about this one. But remember that not every incel claims a moral high ground or complains of western degeneracy. Some of us are as much products of the fucked up upside down clown world leftist western society as your average teenage virginity losing, abortion having, cock carousal rising braindead hypergamous foid who pops birth control like M&Ms

Ooooh you got super mad now :lul: :lul: I smell the rage in that comment. Your beaner parents got abused by whitey didn't they?:feelskek:
JFL at this projection. We have land, you dont, there's absolutely nothing to be mad about on our end :feelzez: you've been the one raging over my existence and accusing me of larping without a shred of evidence.

Where the people are desperate to enter bummer's land, like vermin. Caravans of vermins being used as a reason to shut down boarders. Your parents went into their conquerers land. Into bummer's land as toilet cleaners.
It's funny watching you get all defensive over this topic and simply try to sweep your inbred ancestry under the rug with further insults.

It must hurt not having a single leg to stand on to defend your inbred ancestry properly :feelshmm:

JFL at this projection. We have land, you dont, there's absolutely nothing to be mad about on our end :feelzez: you've been the one raging over my existence and accusing me of larping without a shred of evidence
You don't have land, you are a leach sneaking into bummer's land. Never forget that. The country you and your family live in considers you vermin
's funny watching you get all defensive over this topic and simply try to sweep your inbred ancestry under the rug with further insults.

It must hurt not having a single leg to stand on to defend your inbred ancestry properly
Damage control won't help you here. You can't hide. I am proud of my ancestry. You "wish I was white :feels: ":lul::lul:Imagine being this ashamed and humiliated to by your beaner parents. Imagine being so much of a cuck that you wish your mom fucked a white guy and not your dad. I could never ever understand how a "man" could have so little pride to say a line like this:feelsjuice:. Pathetic
There's no recovering. You're tryna avoid how ashamed you are of your dirty lineage, but I will never let you. The evidince is in your own words:feelzez:

You don't have land, you are a leach sneaking into bummer's land. Never forget that. The country you and your family live in considers you vermin

Damage control won't help you here. You can't hide. I am proud of my ancestry. You "wish I was white :feels: ":lul::lul:Imagine being this ashamed and humiliated to by your beaner parents. Imagine being so much of a cuck that you wish your mom fucked a white guy and not your dad. I could never ever understand how a "man" could have so little pride to say a line like this:feelsjuice:. Pathetic
There's no recovering. You're tryna avoid how ashamed you are of your dirty lineage, but I will never let you. The evidince is in your own words:feelzez:
Ah there's my fulltimebecky with her nanosecond responses :feelsohh: