Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As far as I can tell, there is nothing wrong with fucking your sister.

You coming to terms with your inbred ancestry hasn't been easy :feelsohh:

This thread offers a valid solution for your inceldom problem.
You will never be white :lul: :lul: You gave up once in this thread already. Your admittion of being disgraced of your race is my biggest win since you claimed I couldn't drive and then I showed you me driving:lul::lul:

Ew. Incest sounds really gross.

You will never be white :lul: :lul: You gave up once in this thread already. Your admittion of being disgraced of your race is my biggest win since you claimed I couldn't drive and then I showed you me driving:lul::lul:
I love how desperate you're getting to get that inbred auora off your back :feelsohh:

My race> your race

I love how desperate you're getting to get that inbred auora off your back :feelsohh:

My race> your race
Is that you "wish I was white:feels:"
dumb and dumber laughing GIF
ray liotta laughing GIF

Imagine being a "man" and saying that. Being this ashamed of your race:lul::lul:
You will never live that line down

Is that you "wish I was white:feels:"
dumb and dumber laughing GIF
ray liotta laughing GIF

Imagine being a "man" and saying that. Being this ashamed of your race:lul::lul:
You will never live that line down
Admission of defeat. Guess it's easier to flip the script instead of trying to defend your lack of culture and incest customs :feelscomfy:

Admission of defeat. Guess it's easier to flip the script instead of trying to defend your lack of culture and incest customs :feelscomfy:
I've defended actually, told you my parents aren't even same nationality unlike your mexicana parents.
But I'm not going to keep repeating myself everytime cuz whenever you're getting clearly humiliated you start repeating things.

Now how about you. How do you, as a "man" defend saying "I wish I was white :feels: ":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I've defended actually, told you my parents aren't even same nationality unlike your mexicana parents.
But I'm not going to keep repeating myself everytime cuz whenever you're getting clearly humiliated you start repeating things.

Now how about you. How do you, as a "man" defend saying "I wish I was white :feels: ":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ohh look at all this energy being wasted again :lul:

It's ok buddy, I know how tiring it must be trying to keep your origin lowkey on the forum ;)

Ohh look at all this energy being wasted again :lul:

It's ok buddy, I know how tiring it must be trying to keep your origin lowkey on the forum ;)
Another admission of defeat from dreggy. you can't even bother to defend your disgraced race.
Maybe one day you'll wake up as white as the toilets you clean :lul:

This thread is derailed.
I take back my original post because human beings have more chromosomes than two.
It was dumb of me to say so, and I genuinely knew at one point that people had many chromosomes; I forgot this fact in a moment of retardation.
Nevertheless, my other points still stand.

This thread is derailed.
I take back my original post because human beings have more chromosomes than two.
It was dumb of me to say so, and I genuinely knew at one point that people had many chromosomes; I forgot this fact in a moment of retardation.
Nevertheless, my other points still stand.
Would u cuddle with your sister if u had one

couple months ago I had linked this one manga about a sister who bullied her bro for being a virgin and he gets her back
anyone able to find it? can't seem to find post

inceltearscreenshots.co