Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "As Incels Look to the Joker, Insane Clown Posse Should Be the Face of the Anti-Incel Movement"

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

The "Anti-Incel Movement"? You mean every female, every government, every male who isn't [BlackPilled]? Juggalos are usually incels or cucks. If anything, Juggalos should be a prime target for Beta Uprising recruits because most of them are genetic trash that need to swallow the [BlackPill]. JFL at foids and cucks who think Joker is about an incel uprising and not just a low value man who's fed up with getting shit on.

If they're anti-incel, they can fuck me for free; I will then no longer be incel.

If they're anti-incel, they can fuck me for free; I will then no longer be incel.
View attachment 159004

The "Anti-Incel Movement"? You mean every female, every government, every male who isn't [BlackPilled]? Juggalos are usually incels or cucks. If anything, Juggalos should be a prime target for Beta Uprising recruits because most of them are genetic trash that need to swallow the [BlackPill]. JFL at foids and cucks who think Joker is about an incel uprising and not just a low value man who's fed up with getting shit on.
also nigga don't type in black for us dark banana users

The yids need a good ethnic cleansing. Their articles against the incel community are endless. And they do it because we are misogynists who hate the serpents pets. Read this excerpt from truthism.com’s website about the reptilian programming of humans.

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that a man cannot satisfy his sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, he will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza--an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need other people to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.

I thought anti Incels liked to fuck Incels because we's vigins?

Looks like a cucktears poster.
Image0

I didn't know that was still a thing.

Why do normies and foids have to ruin everything?

basically cucks are unhappy since joker got labeled as an incel movie, capeshitt is sacred to cucks so they must try and convince themselves and everyone else that it definitely does belong to their soy brethren.

Looks like a cucktears poster.
View attachment 159015
Looks like a delusional cuck. JFL at non chads wearing V-necks, only fags wear those while not being chad.

Women are obsessed with relationships and love
Sex and breeding with chads and tyrones don't count as relationships, they are Chad Appointments. Foids are the ultimate hypocrites and giga hypocrites are incapable of the delusional thought pattern known as "love".

Not gonna happen. Foids would rather incels suffer, rope, or go ER than give up their holes to sub8 men. It’s just too high a price for them to pay.. they want to virtue signal, they don’t want to incur cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back