Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As of 2019, the market size of STD Drug is 14.3 billion US$ and it will reach 33.3 billion US$ in 2025, growing with a massive 11.2% growth rate

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-

For comparison you must have heard about "Nanotechnology" and how it's the future and cutting edge research is happening in this field currently has a Compound annual growth rate of 10.5%.

The STD drug market has 1% higher growth rate than that of Nanotechnology.

Oy vey

We were told technology would be developed for mankind's sake. Like having flying cars, spaceship and robot servants.

Instead technology is just developed so Chad can fuck foids

Humanity is pushing it's technological boundary so that holes can get rawdogged and creampied by chads seamlessly.

I'd like to think it's because faggots are buying that pill that "prevents" AIDS and are not using condoms anymore so they're getting other STDs, but I know that's bluepilled the real reason is foid hypergamy

imagine being a biocel and working on cucking yourself instead of ectogenesis. I need to be able to reproduce without foid assistance.
also there needs to be a super std that immediately kills anyone who contacts it and its inventor shall get crowned an incel hero
Humanity is pushing it's technological boundary so that holes can get rawdogged and creampied by chads seamlessly.

This thread makes we want to kill myself

We were told technology would be developed for mankind's sake. Like having flying cars, spaceship and robot servants.

Instead technology is just developed so Chad can fuck foids
Technology is advancing in nearly every field. But most research is done on more profitable fields, it seems STDs are one of them.

This has more to do with soyciety's demand
What do mean? You like it :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: ?

You a fakecel larper?:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:
Looks like everybody is having fun but us. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Only foids and Chads. Rest all are jerking off.
imagine being a biocel and working on cucking yourself.

This might actually be my future:feelsree:. Although STDs from a research and academic point of view are fascinating and it would be fun to work on it honestly.

As for super STDs, if you have HIV your death is pretty much immenet.
All of them need to be sent to gulag (in soviet union)
Based

Last edited:

For comparison you must have heard about "Nanotechnology" and how it's the future and cutting edge research is happening in this field currently has a Compound annual growth rate of 10.5%.

The STD drug market has 1% higher growth rate than that of Nanotechnology.

This is actually amazing.
I remember people making jokes about how the last remaining money will be spent on HIV drugs, but that actually seems to be turning into reality. Suicidefuel for satirists.

This is actually amazing.
I remember people making jokes about how the last remaining money will be spent on HIV drugs, but that actually seems to be turning into reality. Suicidefuel for satirists.
Hm... Public money isn't being used to find STD drug research ( it is, but the report covers private companies ). The pharma companies noticed an demand for STD drugs and started working on it. I honestly don't blame them. They are doing what markets want after all.
This thread makes we want to kill myself
Really? There are many much worse suicidefuels tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back