Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As OnlyFans continues to grow, more foids won't need to marry men for financial security anymore

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Captain
★★★★★
Think about it, sites like OnlyFans are going to keep on growing to the point where most roasties will be using it and can rake in simp money by doing nothing but posting a selfie or two a day.

Most cucks were able to get into relationships by moneymaxxing, but that won't be an option anymore once foids have a source of income like OnlyFans. The only thing they'll need from men is sexual pleasure (Chad only in this case)

Foids will be able to ride the cock carousel forever, they won't need to settle with beta Billy anymore, they can get money by posting their nudes while getting dicked by Chad on the side.

Where have you been the last couple decades? It keeps getting worse yes, but foids haven't had to marry for financial security for a LONG time now.

Keep in mind these are the same foids complaining about lonelinesa

Nope. onlyfans only works successfully for Foids with over 250k-500k ig followers at a minimum

I read a story that a foid with 50k followers (still very popular) only had like 4 subscribers on onlyfans. That isn’t even enough to pay the water bill

unironically a couple of whores from my uni are already doing it, and another from my old high school

Marriage is cucked anyway. This might help simps and cucks see how society really is, but they are already too far gone for that

Where have you been the last couple decades? It keeps getting worse yes, but foids haven't had to marry for financial security for a LONG time now.

Nah, they still had to settle eventually to pay their bills.

Keep in mind these are the same foids complaining about lonelinesa

JFL

Nope. onlyfans only works successfully for Foids with over 250k-500k ig followers at a minimum

I read a story that a foid with 50k followers (still very popular) only had like 4 subscribers on onlyfans. That isn’t even enough to pay the water bill

Cope. I know a roastie with 10k followers on IG and makes about $2000 a month on onlyfans, shes not even that sexy.

Its all about how much you advertise it and how NSFW the pics are.

unironically a couple of whores from my uni are already doing it, and another from my old high school

Brutal.

Whores have child benefits, welfare and housing so they'll never need men again.

I wish I knew about this platform before it really took off, I should've foreseen it happening considering how much women are capitalizing on simpery for success. I would've invested in it and walked out a millionaire, and likely would've ascended by becoming a rich kid.

I knew this was gonna happen tbh, although i didnt think it would get worse than patreon

As OnlyFans and Chaturbate become more popular, the amount of money spent there per foid will decrease. If a simp has $500 a month to spend on foids, instead of one or two foids getting that money, it'll be divided among 5 or 10, thus the foids need more followers to make up the difference. If every foid was a prostitute, the price of prostitutes would drop dramatically. Same concept applies to e-girls. The hotter and larger the pool of e-girls, or prostitutes, are, the less sub 6 foids on those site make until they are eventually forced off.

The real foid killer will be artificial e-girls equipped with AI. These could truly function as gfs for the men that use them (personalized to the man's individual tastes) and could replace e-girls entirely. If you were going to spend $50 a month on these services, would you spend it on a foid who only pretends to care and disrespects you as a paypig constantly, or would you spend it on a subscription to a fake, but loving, AI gf that appreciates you?

Whores have child benefits, welfare and housing so they'll never need men again.
this, and it's all from my taxes