Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As soon as a male is discovered to have autism, he should be euthanized

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Nobody wants us autists, not even aspie girls, they want normal guys to balance them out

I remember my elementary school teacher mentioned to my parents at one point that I might have ADHD

Tbh at that point my parents shouldve taken me to a doctor to get me diagnosed and euthanized

Once youre like 10 and over you become hopeful you will get a gf in high school and then college until before you know youre like 22 gfless but conscious so its too hard to sui

No worry , the coming vaccines will be especially allergic to people with autism, may be even kill them.

Cool, females too.

Nobody wants us autists, not even aspie girls, they want normal guys to balance them out

I remember my elementary school teacher mentioned to my parents at one point that I might have ADHD

Tbh at that point my parents shouldve taken me to a doctor to get me diagnosed and euthanized

Once youre like 10 and over you become hopeful you will get a gf in high school and then college until before you know youre like 22 gfless but conscious so its too hard to sui
based truth. I also think same should happen to manlets. as soon as growth plates closed and man is under 6'0 euthanize
or offer sterilization as alternative. same for foids under 5'6

Cool, females too.
Yup. Blackpillers always say this about men but subhuman foids continue to spread their subhuman genes and create more autistic men all while being called cute

Yup. Blackpillers always say this about men but subhuman foids continue to spread their subhuman genes and create more autistic men all while being called cute
Anyone who says this and only means it about men isn't blackpilled.

Its the same type of people who think Incel men should be euthanized, but ugly women should be free to spread their shitty genetics.

Although im certain OP is trolling or looking for a reaction.

Although im certain OP is trolling or looking for a reaction.
Obviously is tbh, he's an attention whore. but still I see a lot of people who say "manlets should be castrated" but call short women cute

tbh any flaw in the looks or actions of a woman only makes her more "cute" to thirsty guys.

tbh any flaw in the looks or actions of a woman only makes her more "cute" to thirsty guys.
True. Men really do have subjective tastes and like anything on a woman.

True. Men really do have subjective tastes and like anything on a woman.
Literally one of the reasons why women can't lose. Every negative in a man can be spun as a positive in a woman. And it's not completely biological either. A lot of it is societal.

Think of the normie guys that "slip up" now and then and make fun of foids the way they make fun of other guys. Other people (of both genders) come down hard on them for making fun of foids in the same way and whiteknight to make the foids feel better.
Or the guys that make the "mistake" of saying they prefer women that aren't fat and are told to STFU and that every woman is beautiful. Meanwhile obese women can openly mock very skinny frail men and society expects guys to just accept it. Fuck society.

Last edited:
If there won't any Autists then humanity will lose a great portion of inventors, artists and innovators. Many of most well known contributors to humanity's progress were Autists.

During the Nazi era doctors were made to report all patients in their community that had mental or physical issues. Autism would be one that would qualify. These cases were put to "eugenics courts" and the decision was usually made to sterilize the individuals. Huge amounts of
Germans were sterilized. It's funny how most stormcels are autists and by literal nazi principles would have been sterilized as untermensch (subhumans).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back