Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious as time goes on I feel more apathetic to inceldom and more concerned with the general state of my life

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
even though I'd still like to have sex and intimacy and all that, it occupies a much smaller portion of my thoughts than it used to. it's ironic because for a long time I was actually more sentimental about that type of thing than most people, as in I unironically cared more about love and affection than the physical act of sex

it wasn't too long ago that thinking about inceldom made me feel genuine pain, anger and humiliation. but now I see it as more of a collateral, like it's just one of the many side affects of being autistic, unattractive and unsociable. my feelings about it have gone from "severe emotional distress from being incel" to "apathy towards inceldom because I see it as a side affect of a wider issue". I still feel sad that I missed out on the sexual aspects of life, but there's so many other basic life experiences that I missed out on which are honestly more crucial and are a bigger part of why I'm a fucked up, dysfunctional person

to give an idea of what I mean by apathy, if you go on any cuck sub like r/niceguys you'll see a bunch of incel tier guys sperging out at women after being rejected or whatever

I genuinely cannot imagine feeling that much anger and resentment over being rejected by a random foid on facebook. there have been some events in my life that did inspire that type of sheer hatred, but those were all way more serious and traumatic. not being desired by women is something that I'm used to, and I can't really consciously devote that much anger or energy towards it when my life is so fucked up in countless other ways. does anyone else feel similarly?

I still feel angry about it but I don't freak out on foids like that

I don't even know how many women rejected me online, probably a few thousands

I don't even consider that as a real rejection jfl

to give an idea of what I mean by apathy, if you go on any cuck sub like r/niceguys you'll see a bunch of incel tier guys sperging out at women after being rejected or whatever
View attachment 401010
Guys have reacted way worse to be turned down than this. That sub is pathetic.
I genuinely cannot imagine feeling that much anger and resentment over being rejected by a random foid on facebook. there have been some events in my life that did inspire that type of sheer hatred, but those were all way more serious and traumatic. not being desired by women is something that I'm used to, and I can't really consciously devote that much anger or energy towards it when my life is so fucked up in countless other ways. does anyone else feel similarly?
No if even if you are struggling in life a woman trying to provoke and spite you further can push many guys over the edge and have them flipping out. You might say now it's not that way but all you need is to be around foids trying to test you to make you miserable and then it's not so easy to just say something like "I can't even get angry when my own life is so fucked up!" and show that you mean it.

Last edited:
@anon1822 thought

By the time your brain got used to the feeling of romantic loneliness and you could function/go along with it, it was too late.

I think at some point you figured out that other aspects in your life could've gone well even when rejected by women.

I personally think what you're feeling is lowkey regret for not reaching this mental state sooner. Because it may be too late. Because NOW is when it starts to really hurt.

Same, specially now that my life is in shambles, I literally don't think I even want a girlfriend cuz she would just see my life crumbling over me and I'd have nothing to offer her.
Inceldom is a big reason why I ended up here anyway

Yeah that happens the more you rot I find. And it gets worse, your thoughts and emotions get more and more dampened till nothing gets through except the really sad and bad stuff that still kicks you in the nuts just as much as before, it's just that most of the other stuff is dampened.

My advice? Do not rot. And by rot I mean even if you do have a job/uni, when you come home, do not just stay in your room in front of your PC. No, limit yourself to 1 or 2 hours of browsing and other such things. Because you're doing incredible damage to yourself with each day of rotting. Hell, just wasting time walking or some other shit would be much better than rotting. Even just going down the street and whistling is better than rotting.