Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As usual arab sluts biggest white worshippers

God I wish I were white

her father is an absolute failure

Arab women like white men?
Hijabi gone wild lol

Brutal racepill

Last edited:
Cherry-picking (is against the rules). You all know well that in Europe Arab men are trying their best to get European women while the opposite is not allowed by islam and their families. It is very rare to see European man, Arab woman couple in Europe (and the man probably is islam convert) while the opposite is a few order of magnitudes more common. While Arabs are totally free to date our women.

Cherry-picking (is against the rules). You all know well that in Europe Arab men are trying their best to get European women while the opposite is not allowed by islam and their families. It is very rare to see European man, Arab woman couple in Europe (and the man probably is islam convert) while the opposite is a few order of magnitudes more common. While Arabs are totally free to date our women.
True but as islam becomes westernized and "they" promote arab/hijab women white men for diversity, then we might see increase

Arab women like white men?
Hijabi gone wild lol
:feelsseriously:

Brutal racepill
But you'll never hear the end of how ethnic guys are supposedly obsessed with white women if an ethnic guy even expresses interest in a white woman.

Also the song choice "nobody wanna see us together"
ethnic females/white male couples are always rubbing it in ethnic guys faces. They think they're being brave and unique by assimilating and putting down ethnic males to boost their status
@JosefMengelecel

Maybe he is a white Muslim or will convert to marry her.

Tfw no q t 3.14 towel head foid because ugly as sin :feelsrope:

:feelsseriously:
View attachment 330156

But you'll never hear the end of how ethnic guys are supposedly obsessed with white women if an ethnic guy even expresses interest in a white woman.

ethnic females/white male couples are always rubbing it in ethnic guys faces. They think they're being brave and unique by assimilating and putting down ethnic males to boost their status
@JosefMengelecel
Women brag then bitch if men brag

honor killing is gonna happen soon

Women brag then bitch if men brag
They feel entitled to brag and put down guys to boost their status. Of course some unattractive guys having trouble in life are going to object to that. Society can only scream misogyny for so long before it completely loses its meaning.

@JosefMengelecel

High IQ

Tbh if simply being white could get an Arab whore I would do it. But alot of them are coalburners it seemed

According to statistics, "you" are stealing "our" women.

Should be stoned to death, in minecraft ofcourse.

As an ethnic I don't really care because ethnics don't belong in Europe. In an ideal world, Europeans wouldn't fuel conflict in our countries, and we would go home.

According to statistics, "you" are stealing "our" women.

No. Arabs are taking European women much more frequently than European men Arab women. Your link "dating preferences of online daters in four major metropolitan areas: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta" is not relevant at all.

European man may have a preference for Arab women, because they can be hot, but that does not change the fact that you guys and your religion bar any interaction of that kind while Arab men are very active trying to get European women in Europe and it is not forbidden by the society.

Tbh if simply being white could get an Arab whore I would do it. But alot of them are coalburners it seemed
A lot of Middle Eastern girls are disgusting coal burners.

Europeans wouldn't fuel conflict in our countries

How is Sweden, Germany, Austria and Finland fueling conflicts? These 4 were the top 4 countries who received the most asylum applications per capita in 2015 in Europe.

I know that these same countries are those that provide the most development aid and reconstruction help, peace efforts etc.

Germany always refuses to partake in all military operations of NATO. Sweden, Austria and Finland are neutral countries. Also Switzerland can be hardly said to be fueling conflicts and the Swiss are soon minority in their own country.

I did not support e.g. the Libyan intervention. I would have let Gaddafi have his massacre in Misrata. I would have left the Serbs alone do what they wanted. I did not support the bombing of Serbia and Bosnian Serbs earlier. I am a non-interventionist. I want to end development aid also.
Should be stoned to death

This place is full of muslims and "ethnics" expressing this opinion. But when "white" Europeans have the same feelings, they are called the most retarded segment of incels, while muslims and ethnics are "based". Double standards.

Last edited:
No. Arabs are taking European women much more frequently than European men Arab women. Your link "dating preferences of online daters in four major metropolitan areas: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta" is not relevant at all.

European man may have a preference for Arab women, because they can be hot, but that does not change the fact that you guys and your religion bar any interaction of that kind while Arab men are very active trying to get European women in Europe and it is not forbidden by the society.
If anything European girls prefer European men even more. Also ethnic girls don't care about Islam, they love to date white men and don't care what their parents think. I'm not sure why you insist Arab men are hot, when they are in fact ugly and shorter than European men. Remember that the average northern european man is 180+cm. Middle Easternes are also ugly due to prevalent inbreeding. Middle Eastern men cannot compete with European men in dating, or anything really.

Consult this video for the racepill.
View: https://streamable.com/vj27op

If anything European girls prefer European men even more. Also ethnic girls don't care about Islam, they love to date white men and don't care what their parents think. I'm not sure why you insist Arab men are hot, when they are in fact ugly and shorter than European men. Remember that the average northern european man is 180+cm. Middle Easternes are also ugly due to prevalent inbreeding. Middle Eastern men cannot compete with European men in dating, or anything really.

Consult this video for the racepill.
View: https://streamable.com/vj27op

You live in Sweden. Open your fucking eyes and start calculating how many Arabic/Islamic man, Swedish native woman, couples you see in your everyday life. Calculate also how many Arabic/Islamic woman, Swedish native man couples you see. Be honest, do written notes. Do this for a week or a month. Compare after that which type of couple one sees more frequently.

I certainly know what are the statistics here in Finland.

Jbw isnt a thing. Jbwchad is. I will not accept jbw cope unless you start showing complete normies and incels being treated this way.

I'd still say noodlewhores still take the cake on being the biggest white worshipers on the planet.

God I wish I were white

God I wish I were attractive

t. white male with light skin and blue eyes who can't attract women of any race
Jbw isnt a thing. Jbwchad is. I will not accept jbw cope unless you start showing complete normies and incels being treated this way.

Thank you! The only place I've seen evidence of JBW is Southeast Asia. Elsewhere, it's Just Be Chad or Just Be Chadlite if you're white. Maybe normie-tier if you're statusmaxxed and jestermaxxed.

Last edited: