Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ascended normie at gym keeps spilling blue pills.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
So there's this guy at my gym who's a male model.

He has extremely white skin, a good jawline and eye area, and hair. And he's about 6'2. I don't know his exact height, but I'm 5'9 and he's taller than me.

He's a good guy and not typically what you would consider a chad. He had a rough school life like a lot of us here. And he eventually became overweight, started smoking and drinking. Apparently he went through some sort of trauma and slowly got his life togethor and now he's a male model. He sorta looks out for me at the gym and gives me tips on working out and fashion.

I've tried blackpilling him, but he keeps insisting that every thing in his life is things he has earned. Which is not true. He looks like mixed race actor. While I look like the kinda guy who ask for bobs n vagane. Atleast I used to. Now I look weird because of the weight loss.

I never drank or smoked in my entire life. And I'm already losing hair. And I have acne. I can't imagine how shitty I would be if I HAD done all those things.

He was born with Chad tier genetics. But he didn't take care of himself. Until he did, and now he's male model. Meanwhile I've been taking care of my body for 4 years now and I'm still crap.

I tried spewing the blackpill to him, but he keeps saying it's negative and I should stop looking at it. I showed him pictures of several gymcels and he told me that the actor who played robin looks like one of the gymcels. And that a lot of the chads I showed died of steroid overdose. And that the chadpreets I showed have used "A LOOOT" of products on their hair and so on.

He's a nice guy but he just won't admit that a lot of his success has to do with genetics.

:lul: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys:

the blue pill is strong on him

Normies are not models.

Normies are not models.

Well he's not a chad in the traditional sense. He doesn't have that chad jawline. He's like the face of a pretty boy in the body of a chad, if that makes sense.

Well he's not a chad in the traditional sense. He doesn't have that chad jawline. He's like the face of a pretty boy in the body of a chad, if that makes sense.

I get you. But that is still not a normie. Normies have average looking faces. They're not ugly nor handsome.

This guy your speaking about is above average.

He is a Chadlite and Chadlites are the most deluded retarded males you can talk about blackpill related things!

Don't even waste time on that retard