Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascending thru the federal reserve

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
The housing market is gonna crash for all the goycels who dont know yet.

I have a house

How can I get a foid to stay for like 3 days in exchange for cunnie

Housing market will eventually go back up.

Last edited:
That sounds like a good way to get sued ngl

Based HIGHIQcel. Your ascension is a matter of time.

just goldwatermaxx bro

Amazing plan gl hf ggwp

I don't know man. I kinda hope this happens some day, but there will always be people willing to pay the price for houses.

so it's still worth investing in real state?
If there is going to be a crash soon, then it's probably best to wait a little so you can get it cheaper.

Good goy. You should buy treasury bonds too. If you dont have money just cashforgoldmaxxx bro

View: https://youtu.be/q15hgniYXxM

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Trn0UwcB5AE

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0g8FaKvRKMg

gold prices are the inverse of how the economy is doing. Buy them when the economy is good, and sell them when the economy isnt doing as well.

If there is going to be a crash soon, then it's probably best to wait a little so you can get it cheaper.

gold prices are the inverse of how the economy is doing. Buy them when the economy is good, and sell them when the economy isnt doing as well.
Yeah. The best time to buy gold was 35 (40?) years ago when it was $350toz!

I don't think you can get one to stay with you foid will always find a way even in an economic crisis

I don't think you can get one to stay with you foid will always find a way even in an economic crisis
Maybe I can turn my house into a domnestic abuse womens shelter :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshmm:

No house for your face

Stockmarkets gonna fall around 40% in 2021 mark my words

Ill even allow them to use the washingmachine for anal
massive cope stocks only go up
That sounds like a good way to get sued ngl
in Latin America and Eastern Europe many landlords take sex instead of rent. @D3X slavcel has talked about this
so it's still worth investing in real state?
yes, if real estate and stocks crash, government will just amp up money printing to compensate so value of money would fall. it's why rich fags always have most of their wealth investrd
Maybe I can turn my house into a domnestic abuse womens shelter :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshmm:
if u can learn Spanish or are white and can learn Slav language u can run landlord game in college cities in the thirdworld and get sex instead of rent

Last edited:
federal reserve maxxing is a real thing. Inflation creates a small portion of winners and the rest of the population becomes losers. Less than 40% of millennials own property and it's only going to get worse for the zoomer cohort. Buy assets now. If you can't buy property buy gold or Bitcoin.

federal reserve maxxing is a real thing. Inflation creates a small portion of winners and the rest of the population becomes losers. Less than 40% of millennials own property and it's only going to get worse for the zoomer cohort. Buy assets now. If you can't buy property buy gold or Bitcoin.
Best investment is crypto, guns and ammo

Best investment is crypto, guns and ammo

Only 1 of those things cannot be confiscated from you. non-Americans don't have to option of owning guns for self defense.

I'm thinking 20-100k USD Bitcoin is possible by the end of 2021. This forum is a bit too defeatist. If you are intelligent enough to figure out you are incel you are probably smart enough to money maxx and retire early or at least avoid wage slavery

non-Americans don't have to option of owning guns for self defense.
Thats your choice. Its your choice to be a coward.

I owned a black market firearm (sig sauer .32 acp) that I bought for 1200eu with 100 bullets.

I live in the Netherlands which is almosr on par with UK nannystateing. Unreasonable restricted gun laws.

It took me a long time to find (with a lot of trouble) but I did.

They tell you, you cant own a gun. It is your choice that you obey.

Last edited:
20201004 022734

Im going in

May I get the wings that fly me towards accension

Last edited:
Gold and guns are portable. Real estate is not.

20201005 023206
20201005 023142
20201005 023036
20201005 023116

Didnt get cunny but atleast got cuckhurt

Attachments

• 20201005_023142.jpg
    20201005_023142.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20201005_023116.jpg
    20201005_023116.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 5