Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ascenscion is impossible

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Many, if not all, here want to ascend.

By ascension, I mean finding a girl who truly loves you and will not cheat
Most guys will not care about her money status, ethnicity, social status, education, etc. As long she is faithful.

The criteria is DAMN simple. Yet...

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE, if you are below 8 / 10. Simply as that. NO foid will lust or truly love you if you are below 8 / 10, and decide to remain faithful for the rest of her life in marriage (even then not guaranteed).

It does not matter:
  • if you are rich (unless you can surgery maxx)
  • have social status
  • have good personality (JFL at those who think that)
It does not matter if the foid:
  • poor or rich
  • educated or not
  • kind or not
  • Slav, Curry, African or Rice
Lust = biological instinct, that only depends on how you look.
JFL, if you think that there is 1 in 1 million special girl who will love you. Or that this time she will say yes, after you have approached other 100 foids.

Beta $$$ is NOT ascension. It is basically agreeing on letting a parasite inside your life and resources.
Prostitution is NOT ascension. That slut would never give you a chance, if you had no $$$.
3rd world country bride is NOT ascension = prostitution with extra steps

As a low SMV man, you cannot ascend. You can either embrace the harsh reality or live in illusion.

TL;DR It's over

Bullshit, I ascended 3 times yesterday. Now I'm at ~120 ascensions in Realm Grinder.

Yes, the sad truth is that only attractiveness generates attraction and no amount of compensation, be it through money, muscles, personality or whatever, will make a woman romantically "love" you. Let alone a young and attractive girl.

That's why as of late what I've been wanting was simply having a little date in a mall with some young kissless virgin girl who at least isn't disgusted by me, finds me interesting at least and can hold hands, etc. I don't want to sin anymore anyway.

She has to be young and a kissless virgin though, or else it would be pretty cucked.

who at least isn't disgusted by me, finds me interesting at least and can hold hands, etc.
why would she settle down for you, when she can have immediate access to unlimited number of chads or sell her virginity in Emirates for 20 000$?

This should be common knowledge by now, I can't believe some deluded guys on here really think they can ascend one day.

This should be common knowledge by now, I can't believe some deluded guys on here really think they can ascend one day.
I see several users still believing in finding love. I can't judge them, but it is better to accept reality sooner.

Well, it was over for me immediately after I came to this clown world. Ascension is only a dream not reality for truecels.

only fakecels can "ascend"

why would she settle down for you, when she can have immediate access to unlimited number of chads or sell her virginity in Emirates for 20 000$?
It's motly girls from Europe becoming porta potties in the Emirates. Most girls here probably don't know about it.

Also, I'd prefer a date with a girl who wasn't old enough to sell her virginity.

Yes, the sad truth is that only attractiveness generates attraction and no amount of compensation, be it through money, muscles, personality or whatever, will make a woman romantically "love" you. Let alone a young and attractive girl.

That's why as of late what I've been wanting was simply having a little date in a mall with some young kissless virgin girl who at least isn't disgusted by me, finds me interesting at least and can hold hands, etc. I don't want to sin anymore anyway.

She has to be young and a kissless virgin though, or else it would be pretty cucked.

This is actually true. One of the best prostitutes I had been with was a 19 year old single mom. For context, most prostitutes in my area are 35+ and way past it. Her youth was beautiful and her beauty was her youth. I say this as an incel in my 30s. I never had a GF in my late teens or early and mid 20s, so for me it was a complete novelty.

I'm only going to get older, so that will probably be my only experience with a young foid.

But I disagree on them having to be virgins, that's unrealistic and I don't think it's cucked to be with somebody who's had a couple of boyfriends before.

You're being too extreme there.

That's why as of late what I've been wanting was simply having a little date in a mall with some young kissless virgin girl who at least wasn't disgusted by me, finds me interesting at least and can hold hands, etc. I don't want to sin anymore anyway.

You are indeed an abomination for wanting something like this!

This is actually true. One of the best prostitutes I had been with was a 19 year old single mom. For context, most prostitutes in my area are 35+ and way past it. Her youth was beautiful and her beauty was her youth. I say this as an incel in my 30s. I never had a GF in my late teens or early and mid 20s, so for me it was a complete novelty.

I'm only going to get older, so that will probably be my only experience with a young foid.
Most of the prostitutes I've been to were in the 18-early 20s age bracket as well.

But I disagree on them having to be virgins, that's unrealistic and I don't think it's cucked to be with somebody who's had a couple of boyfriends before.

You're being too extreme there.
I mean, if it's just to hold hands and have a platonic relationship like that, she has to be a kissless virgin because it would be cucked. Imagine having a relationship like that with a girl that is kissing all the Chads from her class or just sucked someone off. JFL.

If we were talking about promiscuous sex, then it wouldn't be a criteria.

That's why you cheat on a girl before she eventually cucks you, so you're even.

There's no exit but death