Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Ascension" is COPE - you'll NEVER experience this

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★

lFeAJTV.jpg

The mere fact that you have to "ascend" while Chads gets to experience all this without any of that ascension BS is suifuel. And even if you get lucky and manage to ascend - you'll still never get to experience the things that Chad has experienced in his life.

The prize for "ascension" is Chad's sloppy seconds :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Last edited:
[SuicideFuel]

To my fellow gymcels copers: just look at those guys, flawless biceps, traps, six packs and glutes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

yeah but its all relative.

the fact i can sit at work while some fucking dude pays me to post on incels.is and fuck around all day must be suifuel to dudes who have cute gfs but have to actually work for a living lol

An incel’s ascension is an inhuman process, where he has to surgerymax, break his bones, take roids, hit low bodyfat and practice a daily routine with diet and healthy lifestyle, just to get a low tier femoid pumped and dumped by Chads.

Chad just need to go out in a public place to be approached, he just have to live, no lookmaxing required.

This process is demotivational, and a sad cope when people realize that all the effort wasn’t worth the price. Because nowadays the woman is still seen as a price, but now low status males have to overcome a huge amount of difficulties to get modern women, and they are not worth that much.

Meanwhile, the typical femoid nowadays is living in tutorial mode, she can put no effort to improve herself, she can be fat and join the fat acceptance or feminism, she can still find beta shit-tier numales and feminist soyguys.

It’s never been so over in the history of humanity. It’s supremely over.

the fact i can sit at work while some fucking dude pays me to post on incels.is and fuck around all day must be suifuel to dudes who have cute gfs but have to actually work for a living lol

@SergeantIncel You didn't tell me you have an in-house incelbux program going on, boyo

@SergeantIncel You didn't tell me you have an in-house incelbux program going on, boyo

nah I guess that was misleading..

I don't literally get paid for incelbux

but i work in a digital marketing agency and no joke i'm literally the only guy that knows fucking anything about tech. the boss is never here because he spends his clients money on fucking world cruises and shit, and other than that I work with girls who basically think digital marketing is browsing pinterest and tweeting about food pictures and stuff.

fucking lol

I just fucking tell them all my job is hard when actually its easy. i "work" about an hour a day

so I can basically do whatever I want all day

like posting on incels and recently I'm even just fucking freelancing while here so i can moneymax and quit

but i work in a digital marketing agency and no joke i'm literally the only guy that knows fucking anything about tech. the boss is never here because he spends his clients money on fucking world cruises and shit, and other than that I work with girls who basically think digital marketing is browsing pinterest and tweeting about food pictures and stuff.

fucking lol

I just fucking tell them all my job is hard when actually its easy. i "work" about an hour a day

like posting on incels and recently I'm even just fucking freelancing while here so i can moneymax and quit

Reminds me about the story of that guy who automated his job and pretty much did nothing except collect his wagiebux for 10 years. Good on you, boyo :feelzez:

For me, "ascension" means that I look in the mirror and no longer find myself ugly, but think I am good. With my nose surgery and my desired hairstyle I will hopefully do it. As for foids, I have given up. True love exists only for white chads, for a small ethnic man like me there will never be such a thing.

For me, "ascension" means that I look in the mirror and no longer find myself ugly, but think I am good.
This.
If you are doing it only to get a "girlfriend" you don't belong here.

This.
If you are doing it only to get a "girlfriend" you don't belong here.
This is an incel forum, buddy boyo. Not looksmax.org.

fuck those pics are high octane suifuel. no amount of slaying or transforming into chad can make up those shit

To my fellow gymcels copers: just look at those guys, flawless biceps, traps, six packs and glutes. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:
This is why I gymcelling and bloatmaxxing, there is no better feeling than seeing some chad who is WEAK! Strengthmogging is the best type of mogging.

This is why I gymcelling and bloatmaxxing, there is no better feeling than seeing some chad who is WEAK! Strengthmogging is the best type of mogging.
While you lift weights, Chad is having a threesome with 2 Staceys. Deadlifting 400lbs doesn't mean you "mog" Chad, boyo.

Your strength might be useful if the The Last Battle for Incelistan breaks out, you can become a good soldier, or if you are into strength sports like weight-lifting, wrestling and discus throwing etc your strength might be useful too. Otherwise I am not seeing any point.

Too… much… rage……… :fire:
FB58D9AA 9CD7 4EDB 9BA1 C5ACF1079A05

Copemaxx

I see those lovey dovey couples every fucking day. God please fucking kill me or something.

what job allows you to do this?

fucking lol

Damn, i'm jealous. You're living the dream

but Elliot Rodger was just insane boyo!

Cope harder Barry.
You have a very good coping mechanism but at the end of the day, nothing beat Chad and his lovely girlfriend.
"But he is poor as fuck"
He won't stay poor long.

Ascension Is impossible if you are sub 7 and sub 6ft

Why the fuck are you posting that shit on here???

[Blackpill] "Ascension" is COPE - you'll NEVER experience this

008 60

looksmaxxing and trying to "ascend" is my only cope, if it fails ill just go er or become a serial killer ngl

You won't experience THIS, either:

skinny-guy-making-out-with-fat-girl.jpeg

Know why? It's because you incels expect supermodels!!!111

Who cares? Let's burn this society down to ashes and everyone in it :feelzez:

Hark when my hopes are falling.
Hear, hear the rope is calling.