Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascension via mastering the guitar or another musical instrument

schizoidcel_11

schizoidcel_11

Banned
-
Can it be done? Pretty sure my bro would be an incel if he wasn't in a band. Foids are attracted to right-brain skills such as playing an instrument, being an artist, etc. Maybe a highIQcel can fill me in on why that is.

By betabuxxing? sure. You can start some pretty mainstream genre band and them getting some money etc.
By just playing? I don't think so. Do you really think a trucel would get attention of w*men by playing bass or a fucking clarinet? ofc no.

Women like people who are wanted/STATUS
If you play violin by yourself at home? No
If you play with your band at a small rock show? Easily take a girl home that night

Sure but you have to get so good that you become a millionaire and famous household name. Just become Metallica theory.

Massive cope.

I've played guitar for 10 years. Have also been in active bands, women don't give a fuck about your skills and hobbies, it's all dependant on the halo effect

Singing and dancing are more visually and sensually appealing. Just make sure the incel wear a paper bag to cover up his hideous face.

Colossal cope. Playing the guitar is only cool if youre good looking

Ugly guys who play are just tryhards

Can it be done? Pretty sure my bro would be an incel if he wasn't in a band. Foids are attracted to right-brain skills such as playing an instrument, being an artist, etc. Maybe a highIQcel can fill me in on why that is.
I've played Piano since i was 13. Taught myself, never had lessons. Yet in highschool, the only people interested in my playing were old people and teen aged males.
"Wow bro are you playing Skyrim on the piano bro?"
"Wow bro are you playing a metallica song on the pianobro?"
"Wow is that classical music you can play?"

lol, women, especially teen aged foids, only care about you playing an instrument if you are chad, or prettyboy

I play an instrument pretty well (I play electric guitar and piano.), everytime a foid would look at me they would either laugh at me or keep doing whatever useless shit they are doing.
you are coping hard if you think an instrument will lead to ascension.

Massive cope.

I've played guitar for 10 years. Have also been in active bands, women don't give a fuck about your skills and hobbies, it's all dependant on the halo effect
Can you play sweet child of mine?

There is no guitar for your face.

I'm ashamed to admit I bought into this cope. I though that women would at least notice me, I even want to public places carrying my guitar bag but 8 was wrong

Not only do you need to at least be a high tier normie, the music you play on guitar would have to be shit that foids and normfags like. A modern guitar player in a band that gets laid is basically a chadlite hipster who just stands up with a big Gretsch and plays two chords while the chad DJ presses buttons on a tablet to make sounds and the chad singer just sings "ah, ahhhh, ah-ah.. ah, ah, ah" like it's an iPhone commercial or an Imagine Dragons song. The less your music sucks, the less likely foids are to like it. If Robin Trower was our age and coming onto the scene today, he would get boo'd off the stage because he's ugly and not playing digital pop/rap.

I will learn to play guitar this summers tbhngl dedsrs

Not only do you need to at least be a high tier normie, the music you play on guitar would have to be shit that foids and normfags like. A modern guitar player in a band that gets laid is basically a chadlite hipster who just stands up with a big Gretsch and plays two chords while the chad DJ presses buttons on a tablet to make sounds and the chad singer just sings "ah, ahhhh, ah-ah.. ah, ah, ah" like it's an iPhone commercial or an Imagine Dragons song. The less your music sucks, the less likely foids are to like it. If Robin Trower was our age and coming onto the scene today, he would get boo'd off the stage because he's ugly and not playing digital pop/rap.
Imagine Frank Zappa trying to break through today JFL

Imagine Frank Zappa trying to break through today JFL
A horsefaced, sandy looking Med playing complex music that isn't about simping for foids... He wouldn't even be able to find band members today. We would never have the great incel album Joe's Garage and we would never hear the solo on Watermelon in Easter Hay. We would also never be able to blast Captain Beefheart's vocals from Willie The Pimp in black neighborhoods to see how people react.

Playing the guitar as an ugly male will only make people hate you more because you're doing something normally associated with chads.

This being said, it's still a good cope so I reccomend it

Cope cause all who play guitar are Chad

bruh really hope you're trolling

Foids are attracted to right-brain skills such as playing an instrument, being an artist, etc.
Is this true?
I'm left- handed, I guess it double over for me.

Women like people who are wanted/STATUS
If you play violin by yourself at home? No
If you play with your band at a small rock show? Easily take a girl home that night

If you’re good looking , yeah

this isnt 1980 anymore booga music dominates now