Asian and Indian girls are the worst

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
-
These are the girls that think it's quirky to throw their race under the bus and act like shameless whores just to "integrate" into western culture. Yet these same sluts won't hesitate to go nuclear (or in this case, Gooklear) if you so much as make a joke about their culture or race. Mind you, this is the same culture or race they flush down the toilet whenever Chad or Stacy is nearby. I've never seen such a case of idolatry towards another culture to the point where you abandon your roots.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
Yep... kimchi bitches and curry whores are the biggest race traitors.

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
asians worship whites

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
currywhores treat mayos normies as Kings and mayo Chads as living Gods. It's disgusting to watch.

There's a new trend of sexpat YouTubers visiting India just to fuck currywhores.

Here's one who got a curry girlfriend within days and probably fucked scores of other currywhores before he met her:

S

Subhuman Currycel

Recruit
-
As a curry and a as a genetic failure I can tell you that the younger female generation of today throw us under the bus at any and every turn they can for Chads dick.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
It's like they grew up dreaming about white dick

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
-
Low IQ tend to obsess over race the most

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
They are ugly as fuck so I don't care

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Recruit
-
Both colonized cucks. Men and women alike. But obviously women are the more privileged.